Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 5. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Hi, friends! Are you fond of shopping as much as we are? Read the article and get our vision of the perfect shopping reality: https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/new-dimensions-of-shopping-reality-88aa2b804c35
it's great. but we would like to know how the sale of tokens ended. How many tokens were sold? Is this information available? where can we learn it?

This info is available on our website. We raised 10206 ETH.
Hi there!

Here is the news everybody want to hear!

Finally, we have distributed tokens among their holders.
Another step towards our common goal, better and freer global e-commerce environment, has been done!

Thank you all for patience and commitment to our project!

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
it's great. but we would like to know how the sale of tokens ended. How many tokens were sold? Is this information available? where can we learn it?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Dear friends,
We have some cool news for you today!
Elementh team is going to start a Q&A live stream on its Youtube channel on Wednesday (June, 13, 11:00 UTC).
We are going to answer your questions in the real-time mode!
Ask us here: https://goo.gl/forms/iP8TodIkZByXX5t62

That's good news, I'm sure investors have a lot of questions about the future of this project. I think it has the potential to take over $VEN market cap with right market cap and exchange.  Grin
Dear friends,
We have some cool news for you today!
Elementh team is going to answer your question on its Youtube channel on Wednesday (June, 13, 11:00 UTC).
Ask us here: https://goo.gl/forms/iP8TodIkZByXX5t62
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
thank You for the airdrop
You are legit
good luck to achieve all goals from your roadmap

Best regards
Activity: 60
I got 40 token thank you to team.... Well done
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The Elementh project will embody all the best achievements of recent years, which has a blocking mechanism, to solve problems related to Internet commerce.
Activity: 38
Good luck to the team in achieving their goals
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I received mine. 40 EEE.  Thank you.
Sarcasm? Their value is 1$.
How long will this bounty distribution take because I have not received my Token?

You just have to wait a little bit, already about 29000 successful transactions from their wallet, there are still about 6 thousand unpaid addresses..Thanks to the team, I received my tokens yesterday!
Just wait until they distribute all tokens, I received my few days ago. Quite nice amount, thanks team!
But price and volume is still very low, there are not many tokens in circulation, less than 1M.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
How long will this bounty distribution take because I have not received my Token?

You just have to wait a little bit, already about 29000 successful transactions from their wallet, there are still about 6 thousand unpaid addresses..Thanks to the team, I received my tokens yesterday!
Activity: 71
I received mine. 40 EEE.  Thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I've only just noticed exchange listing update. Sad I'm all for buying out all the tokens. Now I'm going over to give them a burger's price for a couple thousands of EEE

Tokens are super cheap now, volume is increasing. Hopefully a bigger exchange comes through and more marketing. It hasn't been listed on CMC yet also.

We will be on CMC asap, when we get enough volume for it.
At the moment we start the competition on the Bleutrade. You can join it  Smiley
Price is a way under ICO's price and it doesn't look good. Probably bounty hunters are dumping tokens also trading volume is very low.
This competition might really be good way to increase token's price.
I probably won't sell this one.
I've only just noticed exchange listing update. Sad I'm all for buying out all the tokens. Now I'm going over to give them a burger's price for a couple thousands of EEE

Tokens are super cheap now, volume is increasing. Hopefully a bigger exchange comes through and more marketing. It hasn't been listed on CMC yet also.

We will be on CMC asap, when we get enough volume for it.
At the moment we start the competition on the Bleutrade. You can join it  Smiley
Hello, everyone!

We are going to launch our first #EEE trade competition!
It will start on June, 2 at 00:00 UTC and last for 15 days.

Don’t miss the chance to take part and get your tasty piece of 120,000 EEE prize fund! Program prize  will be as follows:
1st place: 30,000 EEE
2nd place: 18,000 EEE
3rt place: receive 13,000 EEE
4th – 10th place: 8,500 EEE each

Details are available here: https://bleutrade.com/competition
Go to the Bleutrade Platform to catch your chance! Wink

You can PM with the offer to Elementh e-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

I think this is a good time to invest when the tokens of the project are very cheap. Once the project has implemented multiple media campaigns to promote the project, people will know more about it and the project will receive more community support then the price of the token will increase rapidly. This is the future of the project!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Working with large partners, the project has a clear and specific road map, prestigious teams and scientific contributions that contribute to the success of the ICO. Moreover, the project creates systematization for manufacturers, consumers can track their merchandise against fraud may occur. This gives the project a great potential to thrive in the market. This is a project of particular importance in the market. I believe that the project will receive great attention from a large number of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: