Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 7. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Best wishes for you to launch this project And this project is very good for future. I would like to invest in this project
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
winning formula for EEE from @DrCrypto2000:
"Step 1- get listing date and time on IDEX.
Step 2- email all bounty participants with the IDEX listing date and time. In reality most people don't invest in icos because they don't want their eth tied up for 1-2 months. This is there chance to buy! Bounty participants are perfect because they already are familiar with the project. This advertising is free!!!!
Step 3- buy a banner on CMC for 1 day prior to the IDEX list date. This banner ad should contain the listing time.
Step 4- this one is perhaps the most important. Every ad and email should read "ELEMENTH IS BASED UPON THE EOS PLATFORM!"
Step 5- watch how a $10,000 ad campaign on a free listing exchange (IDEX) just 7X your token in one day.
The Elementh team decided to deviate from this proven strategy and now we see the results."
DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/EEE  Grin
Good trades!
Just to remember:  have 4 markets for EEE: BTC; ETH; USDT and Doge. Shocked

I'm not selling, I'm here long term. This project has same potential as SophiaTX...Get some really cheap $EEE before the price moons.

Hi, how is it potential can you tell me some factors make you believe price will go up at least reach ICO price, it is going down too deep right now and i bought 20k EEE, please give your opinion , HOLD ME Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

When token is just listed on the exchange, it's normal that price goes down. Besides, all the market is red.
Hey there!

Elementh's partnership network is expanding! Not so long ago, the Quantreum team had an exciting discussion with Sergey Ryabov (Elementh CEO).

The topic is related to the core business of both blockchain developers: they discussed conjunction of Quantreum's supply shain management and Elementh's products ownership management. It will widen outreach of both companies and allow them to provide the most exhaustive service for customers. Sounds tasty!

Stay tuned to see the future of this playmaking alliance!

Very good.We want more announcements n more updates like this ;)When Listed Idex & Coinmarketcap ? Huh
Hey there!

Elementh's partnership network is expanding! Not so long ago, the Quantreum team had an exciting discussion with Sergey Ryabov (Elementh CEO).

The topic is related to the core business of both blockchain developers: they discussed conjunction of Quantreum's supply shain management and Elementh's products ownership management. It will widen outreach of both companies and allow them to provide the most exhaustive service for customers. Sounds tasty!

Stay tuned to see the future of this playmaking alliance!
Activity: 238
Good trades!

I'm not selling, I'm here long term. This project has same potential as SophiaTX...Get some really cheap $EEE before the price moons.

Hi, how is it potential can you tell me some factors make you believe price will go up at least reach ICO price, it is going down too deep right now and i bought 20k EEE, please give your opinion , HOLD ME Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Can anyone help me in knowing that who are these people selling there tokens below the ico? As there is no bounty distributed yet.

weak hand people or those who receive bonus in presale sell it, there is a guy sell 15k EEE for 0.1 ETH  Grin, i think i press wrong, Bounty participants did not receive, i check their spreadsheet, large amount of EEE distributed but for 34000 people, there is no bounty hunter have many EEE enough to make EEE go down
hey guys, is there any chance that EEE can reach 1$ ? i have 20000 EEE but everything seems to be not good now, half of ICO price right now, should i hold this ?  Huh Huh Huh
Can anyone help me in knowing that who are these people selling there tokens below the ico? As there is no bounty distributed yet.
presale guys got 15000 coins per one eth,but eth cost 1000$ that time,so presale got in 0.066$.
it is unclear who all these sellers Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
 Hey, guys,

First of all, we are happy to announce that Elementh tokens are available on the Bleutrade.com exchange from today, May, 22.
There, EEE can be converted into BTC, DOGE, ETH, USDT.

Also, there is one change related to the EEE tokens distribution. Holding period of the tokens allocated to the team is now extended from half a year to one year. 

Participants of the aidprop and bounty will receive the tokens before the end of May 2018.
Follow the news and enjoy this journey with us!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Good trades!

Good trades!
Activity: 72
Excellent project. The establishment of the system can not only make manufacturers conveniently track product information, but also enable users to identify the authenticity of products and get relevant information of the product easily. I think that is good project worth to invest
btcstakes.com
Good news peeps....Elementh will start trading on BleuTrade tomorrow.  Smiley Smiley
Devs I think you should post updates on the Elementh ANN Page the same as the Telegram channel.
Sure, we do it Smiley The latest news are available here as well.
The Elementh team is willing to share its vision of the e-commerce ideal world. After reading this short article, you will find out what are the main features of the future electronic market. Enjoy! Hope it will bring new ideas into your everyday life. https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/e-commerce-in-2030-keep-calm-shop-smooth-43fac42dd184
We, the Elementh team, are proud to announce that on Tuesday, May, 22, you will feel free to trade your EEE tokens on the Bleutrade exchange. There, EEE can be converted into BTC, DOGE, ETH, USDT.

Also, we prepare a contest among our contributors on the Bleutrade.com: within a month, we will count the tokens traded and reward the most active traders. Follow our news updates for not to miss announcement of the contest.

Later on, we will be listed on more top-class exchanges for better convertibility of our tokens.

We are waiting until the gas price gets lower, in order to complete distribution of tokens. But even if it won't lower greatly, we will distribute the tokens among our contributors before this month ends.
btcstakes.com
Devs I think you should post updates on the Elementh ANN Page the same as the Telegram channel.
Pages:
Jump to: