Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 6. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Elementh team have distributed more than 50% of airdrop and bounty tokens. Other transactions are pending, you can check it here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x4c567c3363cc42c5a42c6d8bf01503fd1d0b91cd
Participants of the bounty and airdrop will get tokens as soon as possible.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Elementh will be a very good value coin. Hope that the project team can increase the intensity of marketing so that more people can understand this coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I've only just noticed exchange listing update. Sad I'm all for buying out all the tokens. Now I'm going over to give them a burger's price for a couple thousands of EEE

Tokens are super cheap now, volume is increasing. Hopefully a bigger exchange comes through and more marketing. It hasn't been listed on CMC yet also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hello!
Could you please give me CEO Sergey Ryabov telegram contact to ask some business related questions.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Nice project!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I've only just noticed exchange listing update. Sad I'm all for buying out all the tokens. Now I'm going over to give them a burger's price for a couple thousands of EEE
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Hey, friends!
This week was a productive one: our team has outlined the most vibrant blockchain trends. We know that blockchain itself is a breakthrough technology. But it’s far from a homogeneous trend. Within blockchain there are several tendencies, and it makes it exciting, hard-to-predict and mysterious at a time.
Read a fresh review on our Medium blog: https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/look-ahead-5-blockchain-trends-you-should-know-9f6c3ed8234
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Dear friends!

The ICO is closed now, as well as the bounty and airdrop campaigns.
We need to update the spreadsheets, calculate stakes and distribute tokens. All the procedures will last until May, 10. 

You have been staying with us during all the preparation and ICO stages. We are happy to have so devoted followers! We appreciate your commitment to our project. Although the ICO is over, we are in the beginning of the long and inspiring way.

There are a lot of things to do. We are starting with the following: project development and  partnerships. All tokens are transferable now.  Follow the news!
Congratulation on successful ico, I need to ask something here.
Bounty topic is locked, is spreadsheet done? I don't see how many tokens I will receive.
And when will bounty distribution start?

The final spreadsheet showing exact number of tokens each participant will receive is already out. You will find it in elementh's telegram channel and distribution is expected by the 31st May.
Activity: 770
Dear friends!

The ICO is closed now, as well as the bounty and airdrop campaigns.
We need to update the spreadsheets, calculate stakes and distribute tokens. All the procedures will last until May, 10. 

You have been staying with us during all the preparation and ICO stages. We are happy to have so devoted followers! We appreciate your commitment to our project. Although the ICO is over, we are in the beginning of the long and inspiring way.

There are a lot of things to do. We are starting with the following: project development and  partnerships. All tokens are transferable now.  Follow the news!
Congratulation on successful ico, I need to ask something here.
Bounty topic is locked, is spreadsheet done? I don't see how many tokens I will receive.
And when will bounty distribution start?
The latest news from Elementh!
Project takes part in public voting on HADAX at 1pm Beijing Time on May, 26:  https://www.hadax.com/vote/
Support Elementh team by voting for Elementh on HADAX

https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/vote-for-elementh-7d91f4fed6a3
winning formula for EEE from @DrCrypto2000:
"Step 1- get listing date and time on IDEX.
Step 2- email all bounty participants with the IDEX listing date and time. In reality most people don't invest in icos because they don't want their eth tied up for 1-2 months. This is there chance to buy! Bounty participants are perfect because they already are familiar with the project. This advertising is free!!!!
Step 3- buy a banner on CMC for 1 day prior to the IDEX list date. This banner ad should contain the listing time.
Step 4- this one is perhaps the most important. Every ad and email should read "ELEMENTH IS BASED UPON THE EOS PLATFORM!"
Step 5- watch how a $10,000 ad campaign on a free listing exchange (IDEX) just 7X your token in one day.
The Elementh team decided to deviate from this proven strategy and now we see the results."
DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18

Is this the formula Elementh was using?

We wait for the response from IDEX and we are going to follow the plan close to it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
a project that has a very bright prospect can be seen from the total ETH collected from the sale of coins on this project, may coins when listing in exchange will always be stable price
The latest news from Elementh!

Our project takes part in public voting on HADAX at 1pm Beijing Time on May, 26: https://www.hadax.com/vote/
A great challenge for us! And a great pleasure too!
The prize for top 3 projects is listing on the exchange.

Support our team by voting for Elementh on HADAX. It will accelerate our journey through the universe!

Hey. Who will tell me about the ICO? how to participate in it?

Th ICO is closed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
It's Already listed on bleutrade and the price already dumped it's currently on sale but the bad news is..\
the bounty participants are not yet paid so expect a lower price on the next few days  Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Step 2- email all bounty participants with the IDEX listing date and time. In reality most people don't invest in icos because they don't want their eth tied up for 1-2 months. This is there chance to buy! Bounty participants are perfect because they already are familiar with the project. This advertising is free!!!!
Step 3- buy a banner on CMC for 1 day prior to the IDEX list date. This banner ad should contain the listing time.
Step 4- this one is perhaps the most important. Every ad and email should read "ELEMENTH IS BASED UPON THE EOS PLATFORM!"
Step 5- watch how a $10,000 ad campaign on a free listing exchange (IDEX) just 7X your token in one day.
The Elementh team decided to deviate from this proven strategy and now we see the results."
DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18

Is this the formula Elementh was using?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hey. Who will tell me about the ICO? how to participate in it?
Hey there!

Elementh's partnership network is expanding! Not so long ago, the Quantreum team had an exciting discussion with Sergey Ryabov (Elementh CEO).

The topic is related to the core business of both blockchain developers: they discussed conjunction of Quantreum's supply shain management and Elementh's products ownership management. It will widen outreach of both companies and allow them to provide the most exhaustive service for customers. Sounds tasty!

Stay tuned to see the future of this playmaking alliance!

Very good.We want more announcements n more updates like this ;)When Listed Idex & Coinmarketcap ? Huh

Waiting for feedback from IDEX, banner on Coinmarketcap is in rotation.
DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18

We know our plan, thank you  Wink
We have the strategy and stick to it.
Pages:
Jump to: