Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 9. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
When can we expect a centralized exchange? This month or June? Just hope I didn’t invest in another dud.  Past five icos seemed so promising and I’m out THoUSANdS.  I invest on the product but lack of marketing has killed them.  I understand invest what you can lost but losing 80% of my investment is a little extreme

They're expected to be added to IDEX soon. I don't believe this project is a dud. They have a good team. The team just needs to ramp up marketing a bit to expose the project more.
Hopefully, quick listing in the market because I see already many participants and also investors who already can't wait see the token price of Elementh in the market later.

The team is focusing on development and partnerships ahead of marketing. They're not focused on a top tier exchange at the moment. I read on the Telegram that their waiting for IDEX and EthDelta for submission.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When can we expect a centralized exchange? This month or June? Just hope I didn’t invest in another dud.  Past five icos seemed so promising and I’m out THoUSANdS.  I invest on the product but lack of marketing has killed them.  I understand invest what you can lost but losing 80% of my investment is a little extreme

They're expected to be added to IDEX soon. I don't believe this project is a dud. They have a good team. The team just needs to ramp up marketing a bit to expose the project more.
Hopefully, quick listing in the market because I see already many participants and also investors who already can't wait see the token price of Elementh in the market later.
btcstakes.com

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Do you have twiter, devs
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And in relation to sales, will the project also develop a decentralized platform? For in the project introduction it only cites: "real-time and historical data on inventory and price".
btcstakes.com
this project is truly awesome.i want to buy this
Hi, you can buy tokens on the stock exchanges where they will listing token,
but the question is when it happens and on which exchanges,
I would not like to contemplate a small volume of trades

Yep, everyone is asking the same questions, join their Telegram Channel. https://t.me/elementh_community
30k plus members are inquiring about this. You'll get more info on there.

They are working adding exchanges now, first they are going to distribute the tokens.  Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Hi, you can buy tokens on the stock exchanges where they will listing token,
but the question is when it happens and on which exchanges,
I would not like to contemplate a small volume of trades
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Dear friends!

The ICO is closed now, as well as the bounty and airdrop campaigns.
We need to update the spreadsheets, calculate stakes and distribute tokens. All the procedures will last until May, 10. 

You have been staying with us during all the preparation and ICO stages. We are happy to have so devoted followers! We appreciate your commitment to our project. Although the ICO is over, we are in the beginning of the long and inspiring way.

There are a lot of things to do. We are starting with the following: project development and  partnerships. All tokens are transferable now.  Follow the news!
Activity: 45
Good project i like this.I join your project.
Activity: 62
Activity: 51
Elementh provides e-commerce market with real-time and historical data on stock inventory and price. It allows to create decentralized and centralized applications based on the Elementh blockchain.
That's why I am eager to buy this coin.
Best of Luck
Activity: 84
i want to achieve this coin,very recently i will buy this coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Elementh applies a single classification to all products that will also receive their unique codes, which will facilitate its acquisition anywhere in the world.
Elementh represents a register of supply chain, which has the ability to write specialized smart contracts and use the nomenclature standard to quickly create various decentralized and centralized applications.
At the moment, Elementh has the largest price database on a global scale. The purpose of this project is to address the pressing problems of the world of e-commerce Smiley
Despite the fact that e-commerce has passed certain stages of its development, at the moment there are no technologies that fully ensure the simplicity and transparency of the process of purchasing goods and services at an adequate price. Sad
btcstakes.com
Dear friends, we have successfully closed the ICO. Now our team will focus on the project development and  partnerships. We will let you know when the tokens appear on the exchanges. We believe it will happen in the upcoming weeks.
 Follow us in the social media.
Thank you very much for your support!

Awesome news, congrats on reaching the softcap. This project is a sleeper.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Dear friends, we have successfully closed the ICO. Now our team will focus on the project development and  partnerships. We will let you know when the tokens appear on the exchanges. We believe it will happen in the upcoming weeks.
 Follow us in the social media.
Thank you very much for your support!
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Congratulations to the team already for successful ICO!
Pages:
Jump to: