Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 8. (Read 28865 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
It seems a good project... I'm waiting ICO open in order to buy some... but, by the moment, I'm joining to your signature campaign 
The ICO is closed now, as well as the bounty and airdrop campaigns Angry scroll up
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I correctly understand that at first there will be distribution of tokens for those who were to the company of generosity, and then who wants to buy?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It seems a good project... I'm waiting ICO open in order to buy some... but, by the moment, I'm joining to your signature campaign 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
it's great. but we would like to know how the sale of tokens ended. How many tokens were sold? Is this information available? where can we learn it?

Join their Telegram channel. Exchanges coming at the end of the month. They are distributing all the tokens first. People are anxious for sure.  Wink
it's great. but we would like to know how the sale of tokens ended. How many tokens were sold? Is this information available? where can we learn it?
Total supply of EEE is 103 195 876.
Bounty pool is 2 063 917.
Airdrop pool is 2 063 917.
More than 10,000 ETH raised Smiley
More info - Telegram: https://t.me/elementh_community
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
However, other information about the project only on the website? In the site I did not find information about the total amount collected in ICO,  could inform here?

The project team collected a little more funds from soft kap (10 000 ETH) and I'm sure that this will not affect the product realization process and everything will be done on the road map!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
However, other information about the project only on the website? In the site I did not find information about the total amount collected in ICO,  could inform here?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I've just found this thread because of the information I'm looking for in my friends circle but I think it's too late to follow this project further and ico is over, hopefully this future project will be a project that rivals the crypto giant.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Hi! This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
This is a very best crypt currency and the best cryptproject in the future!
I like this project and I shared everything about this team with my rich friend. I know that this is the best thing on the market !!! forward the team! for the clouds!
Good morning, team are working on the distribution.
here are ethereum addresses and number of EEE which each address will receive for airdrop and bounty together, final spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d-3wrnR5Ns8qNth0ob-tnrwhqCWdj13pwW1h-JJbkew/edit#gid=1278717693

total supply of EEE is 103 195 876,29 Wink

Incredible amount! The team faithfully sends the tokens to all who participated in the project. It is a great pity that I did not have time.
Good morning, team are working on the distribution.
here are ethereum addresses and number of EEE which each address will receive for airdrop and bounty together, final spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d-3wrnR5Ns8qNth0ob-tnrwhqCWdj13pwW1h-JJbkew/edit#gid=1278717693

total supply of EEE is 103 195 876,29 Wink
It is a great pity that I only saw your project and did not manage to take part in the sale of the tokens. Tell me please, where else can I get tokens?
Also Bancor listing should come this month!
Bancor is superior to Idex in terms of trading volume anyways. Don't know why people care about Idex listing so much to be honest Smiley
Good afternoon! And when will the tokens of the project be paid to the participants of the campaign bounty?
bounty manager need to update the spreadsheets, calculate stakes and distribute tokens, all the procedures will last until May, 10
have patience Wink
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Also Bancor listing should come this month!
Activity: 294
Good afternoon! And when will the tokens of the project be paid to the participants of the campaign bounty?
When can we expect a centralized exchange? This month or June? Just hope I didn’t invest in another dud.  Past five icos seemed so promising and I’m out THoUSANdS.  I invest on the product but lack of marketing has killed them.  I understand invest what you can lost but losing 80% of my investment is a little extreme

They're expected to be added to IDEX soon. I don't believe this project is a dud. They have a good team. The team just needs to ramp up marketing a bit to expose the project more.
Hopefully, quick listing in the market because I see already many participants and also investors who already can't wait see the token price of Elementh in the market later.

The team is focusing on development and partnerships ahead of marketing. They're not focused on a top tier exchange at the moment. I read on the Telegram that their waiting for IDEX and EthDelta for submission.
Yes, you are right
This was posted by one of the official admins today, among other infos above
So again, have patience.Everyone wants x100, moon and Lambos
Deadline is day 10. There is literally no more info that can be provided as they need to properly assess the payment for Bounty people and their promotion work
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
When can we expect a centralized exchange? This month or June? Just hope I didn’t invest in another dud.  Past five icos seemed so promising and I’m out THoUSANdS.  I invest on the product but lack of marketing has killed them.  I understand invest what you can lost but losing 80% of my investment is a little extreme

They're expected to be added to IDEX soon. I don't believe this project is a dud. They have a good team. The team just needs to ramp up marketing a bit to expose the project more.
Hopefully, quick listing in the market because I see already many participants and also investors who already can't wait see the token price of Elementh in the market later.

The team is focusing on development and partnerships ahead of marketing. They're not focused on a top tier exchange at the moment. I read on the Telegram that their waiting for IDEX and EthDelta for submission.
I think in the market that you have mentioned here already good living my team how to develop again so that the price of tokens can be good in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: