Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined - page 16. (Read 15782 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for EQUI
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is minimum funds cap and hard cap of this project. Nothing mentioned about this important factor can you give some details about this. Who is on escrow side to give security to our investment into this project?

Missed part of your question sorry.

For the minimum funds cap, we will post detailed explanation in a week or so, I understood your concerns. For the moment, most important is for people to understand what is that project about and how can you benefit from it. You'll get all the information you need quite soon, stay tuned and thank you!
Activity: 378
What is minimum funds cap and hard cap of this project. Nothing mentioned about this important factor can you give some details about this. Who is on escrow side to give security to our investment into this project?

Yes, you are right, I am also looking for what you say. But I did not find it in this thread nor on the website.

We will not have a cabinet. EQUI Tokens (verified on waves) will be available for sale for major cryptos on Waves DEX exchange, meaning that you get your tokens immediately.
Can I subscribe to a newsletter? Where I can register

You can do it on the landing page. Just follow the link and leave your email address.

Done .. maybe i missed yesterday, thanks for the info
Here's a small post on steemit we wrote to even better understand the system.

EQUI is made for simple people in the first place.

https://steemit.com/ico/@vturias/equi-a-platform-to-really-make-your-life-easier

Feel free to read and share.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
LOL,
It bounty request post 2 posts daily about this project.
That's too crazy too much!

yes i very much for constructive posts... we will see ,-)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
They website is full of buzz words and is WhosIS protected .
The identities used are mostly fake and the linked in is new so this is much possible scam .

LinkedIN is new, 4 weeks old or so. The only reason of making it is to show that people are real, and there are real connections. You're free to ask connections about the person's reputation or whatever. It's up to you. It's just a way to check if person is legit.

It won't work. Such functionality should be built into messengers, such as WeChat or Status.IM

We think that these are absolutely incompatible, as messenger's key functionality is messaging and it's practically impossible to integrate our functionality in IM application.

If you've read the whitepaper, there is EQUI Business platform which is planned to be integrated at later stage, and using IM as a base system will not just fit.

You can do it on the landing page. Just follow the link and leave your email address.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Let dev do their work and stop your FUD. There are still plenty of time for the dev to prove that they are doing their best to make this project work.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
They website is full of buzz words and is WhosIS protected .
The identities used are mostly fake and the linked in is new so this is much possible scam .
Activity: 126
Beware! I don't have time to do all of this such things:
•   Like & Share all posts by EQUI official page till the end of the ICO
•   Post at least 2 posts daily about EQUI, except sharing official posts
•   Use hashtags #equi, #eq, #naturalintelligence

Your activity will be monitored weekly. In case you did not follow the rules you will be permanently excluded from the campaign.
Activity: 126
LOL,
It bounty request post 2 posts daily about this project.
That's too crazy too much!
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
500 million tokens at $0.10 ICO price?? That makes 50 million marketcap. No way!
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
It won't work. Such functionality should be built into messengers, such as WeChat or Status.IM
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2354
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Seems to be an interesting project, I'll take a closer look, good luck in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: