Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 2. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How much was ICO price?
The ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - ICO price was 10 USD per 1 ESR. However, now you can buy it Livecoin exchange at the rate approx. 1ESR = 0.0014 ETH
why the price dropped so much? almost every coin/token is in lower price than ico because of the bearish market but not dropped as low as esr. a $10 coin in ico is now at $0.55. i feel it will be very difficult now for esr to even go back to the same value as in ico.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If you can also store fiat in this e-wallet, does it mean that this is a centralized service? That wouldn't be so good because users don't have control over their funds.

Can you please quickly respond to my question if possible? For me it is important because I usually don't invest in centralized systems anymore.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I am really shocked by exchange price of ERS Wallet token. I've just could watch that and bought a few ESR tokens... Any ideas will the price recover at least to the level of ICO price?

Many tokens dropped like a rock after the ICO was done and they got listed on an exchange. Maybe it is those who got a bonus during the ICO that dump the price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
How much was ICO price?
The ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - ICO price was 10 USD per 1 ESR. However, now you can buy it Livecoin exchange at the rate approx. 1ESR = 0.0014 ETH
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Merit: 2
Huh Huh no bounty??
The ICO is already over. Thus, you can not participate in that. However, it seems you have lost not a lot as many participants were complaining for low rewards.
I fail to grasp this wallet is any different from other ones on the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If you can also store fiat in this e-wallet, does it mean that this is a centralized service? That wouldn't be so good because users don't have control over their funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I am really shocked by exchange price of ERS Wallet token. I've just could watch that and bought a few ESR tokens... Any ideas will the price recover at least to the level of ICO price?

The price is low as the Tokens still are not active in the Wallet itself. As soon as they appear there (and it's a question of counple of weeks) - the price will start growing.

It can be the reason. However, it is really unusual situation as token depreciated for more than 90% of initial value. I am still optimistic on the project and placed another order to buy some ESR tokens. But it is the last time... The next step HOLD or panic...
Activity: 2
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Since I am also invested in Civic and SelfKEY I was wondering if ESR would consider integration of one of them? It is interesting to have your opinion. Would you consider those projects safer than current 2FA log in?
Activity: 72
When updates come price will rise. For me owning thousands and only supply of 660k I'll get a good return.. It sucks that price is lower now than I paid, but that is the world of investing............
Activity: 101

The price is low as the Tokens still are not active in the Wallet itself. As soon as they appear there (and it's a question of counple of weeks) - the price will start growing.

Activity: 476
Now, it's impossible to keep the ICO price, you know, most ICO will come down after the end and nobody can predict.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Activity: 350

Tokens are received very little! because ERS Total Tokens Sold is 122.000 ~ 1.3m $ only . But I still wish ERS succssess! keep going forward! try hard
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Spreadsheets are open and you can now check you pennies earned, you will definitely regret to join this project, admin has locked bounty thread and participants are cheated badly by giving like 4 tokens highest for social media campaign, great going this wallet, one was Eidoo wallet which made every participant happy and one is ESR which is distributing pennies.
Activity: 406
Hi, why spreadsheet still close? When they will be opened? Thx.
Activity: 406
Spreadsheet of content will be publication on the next week. It`s information from ESR Bounty telegram. Don`t panic  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello, why spreadsheets still close? When they will be opened? Almost March...
You can read in the channel telegram bounty. Manager bounty make announcements in there. Don't ask again about bounty in this thread.
This is channel for ESR bounty https://t.me/esrbounty
Pages:
Jump to: