Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 5. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?ill wait for further announcement of this project

This is a good question indeed, but I believe since only ESR card can be withdraw with their own ATM machine there is no transaction fees .
Yes it's free of charges, and it's indicate from their white paper. So it's really great help for many, wallet with many functions and no have many charges.

Based on what I've read, the ESR card s exclusive for use on their own ATM machine so there will be no transaction charged to the users. It would be great also if there's no percent lessened to your money as tax when you withdraw.
It's easy to withdraw if we don't have any problem in our card. We can buy foods, payment of bills and etc, because you can get the money earlier.
Activity: 616
What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.

Does ESR have a plan about the security of accounts ?

Nowadays , the security of accounts is very important especially that every year many stolen account have been reported and recorded .
Esr team I guess need to priority the security of accounts for able for the user to become safe and trust this kind of application .

You're right, We all rely on the highest security of a wallet to safeguard our properties. But I'm sure that a large part of the mind of the ESR Team is also focused on the stuff.
I don't think it should be a point of discussion. Any wallet that aims to be market leader must have security aspects sorted. Else i don't think many will use it. ESR team must be fully aware of that and must have taken all required measures.

I agree with you. Regarding with the security, it's one of the first challenges that they've gone through before reaching this point. User's safetiness is not a question to be asked anymore.
ESR provides accessibility and convenience to people, it would rather be an inconvenience if they failed to make people feel safe and secured if they haven't done polishing things. 
Many investments, it can provide an income stream throughout the life of investment. The advantages over those who to begin investing, including time, the ability to weather increased risk and opportunities to increase future wages.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?ill wait for further announcement of this project

This is a good question indeed, but I believe since only ESR card can be withdraw with their own ATM machine there is no transaction fees .
Yes it's free of charges, and it's indicate from their white paper. So it's really great help for many, wallet with many functions and no have many charges.

Based on what I've read, the ESR card s exclusive for use on their own ATM machine so there will be no transaction charged to the users. It would be great also if there's no percent lessened to your money as tax when you withdraw.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
ESR wallet is the first Cryptocurrencies blockchain project using ATMs for cahing out and this is the most secure exchanger.a very brilliant idea and unique any one will use it as long you can register not only for crypocurrency holders but it for all other users use fiat currencies.
how to apply the ESR card/wallet? i need this one,more than 300 ATMs base in U.S in what country expanded this ATM machine?i hope here in the philippines build ESR Wallet machine.
Is there any minimum per transaction of this esr wallet.?or I can use it anytime as much as i want. 😍
Good Question, Let's see and wait for some updates. Hope there is no limits but it has a limit I hope this wallet is like other wallet that we can level-up to get an unlimited transaction per day.
I don't think there will be any limit as such as ESR wallet is aimed to be the ubiquitous one. However, as they support fiat currency also this may prompt them to apply some limit. Let's wait for an official announcement.

I think the limit that they will put is just for the sake of safety net. Having a wallet that can be leveled-up is a good idea too so that as the level gets higher, the higher amount can be transacted.
in other wallet there has a limit transaction but this esr wallet i think it will provide the unlimited transaction or it can level up to get a big amount of transaction.
What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

Nowadays , the security of accounts is very important especially that every year many stolen account have been reported and recorded .
Esr team I guess need to priority the security of accounts for able for the user to become safe and trust this kind of application .

You're right, We all rely on the highest security of a wallet to safeguard our properties. But I'm sure that a large part of the mind of the ESR Team is also focused on the stuff.
I don't think it should be a point of discussion. Any wallet that aims to be market leader must have security aspects sorted. Else i don't think many will use it. ESR team must be fully aware of that and must have taken all required measures.

I agree with you. Regarding with the security, it's one of the first challenges that they've gone through before reaching this point. User's safetiness is not a question to be asked anymore.
ESR provides accessibility and convenience to people, it would rather be an inconvenience if they failed to make people feel safe and secured if they haven't done polishing things. 
ESR wallet is worth supporting there is no doubt that this community will grow and grow and ESR wallet will operate on different countries.
which country esr wallet will operate?i hope will have a branch here in the Philippines i will support esr wallet they has a great platform.
ESR wallet is powered by etherium blockchain technology that is on internet, there is no specific country where esr wallets operates as long as you have internet connection. do you mean where do esr wallet applicable to use? or is there boundaries that esr is prohibited?

He must be asking about fiat currency transactions and also issue of ESR cards. That will be dependent on geography, markett, regulation, etc. Let's wait for an official announcement in this regard.
yes, regulations differ in every country most likely it will operate in countries that fully embrace cryptocurrencies like japan but let's wait for further announcement that the team will drop

Of course Japan embraces it, the creator came from Japan. Regarding with the question concerning the Philippines, I think our country is not prepared yet for cryptocurrency purchases so a physical branch here is unlikely. But when it comes to online transactions here in our country, there's no problem.
Is there any minimum per transaction of this esr wallet.?or I can use it anytime as much as i want. 😍
Good Question, Let's see and wait for some updates. Hope there is no limits but it has a limit I hope this wallet is like other wallet that we can level-up to get an unlimited transaction per day.
I don't think there will be any limit as such as ESR wallet is aimed to be the ubiquitous one. However, as they support fiat currency also this may prompt them to apply some limit. Let's wait for an official announcement.

I think the limit that they will put is just for the sake of safety net. Having a wallet that can be leveled-up is a good idea too so that as the level gets higher, the higher amount can be transacted.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
ESR wallet is worth supporting there is no doubt that this community will grow and grow and ESR wallet will operate on different countries.
which country esr wallet will operate?i hope will have a branch here in the Philippines i will support esr wallet they has a great platform.
ESR wallet is powered by etherium blockchain technology that is on internet, there is no specific country where esr wallets operates as long as you have internet connection. do you mean where do esr wallet applicable to use? or is there boundaries that esr is prohibited?

He must be asking about fiat currency transactions and also issue of ESR cards. That will be dependent on geography, markett, regulation, etc. Let's wait for an official announcement in this regard.
yes, regulations differ in every country most likely it will operate in countries that fully embrace cryptocurrencies like japan but let's wait for further announcement that the team will drop
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103

copper member

If I remember correctly they already have a pilot project running in USA. If that is true then they will most probably roll it out in USA first and then expand to other countries gradually. I am not entirely sure though in this aspect.
copper member

Will it be free of charge for FIAT transactions also? Because, they will be integrating with MC and Visa & they will charge for transactions. So i think that must be borne by the users.Any confirmation in that regard?
copper member

copper member
good luck the presale,i think this project it be successful,its interesting.i will follow
hi sir you should try to invest here if you want,i suggest to join in telegram for more updates regarding the project and read also the whitepaper you can see it in the first page.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
good luck the presale,i think this project it be successful,its interesting.i will follow
Activity: 168
For now they have already 300 ATM in USA, for the other country they working to it, but they want to expand about ESR for all over the world, and the best things for this is free transaction if you are a ESR users. More updates and news in telegram so better to join there for more information about ESR Wallet.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com

yes i agree both of you bro,i know ESR team will prepare for hackers before launch the project security and safety is the main important for the wallet in Crypto.
That should be the first priority because there' a lot of hacker now.

yes i agree both of you bro,i know ESR team will prepare for hackers before launch the project security and safety is the main important for the wallet in Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: