Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 6. (Read 9814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.

Does ESR have a plan about the security of accounts ?

Nowadays , the security of accounts is very important especially that every year many stolen account have been reported and recorded .
Esr team I guess need to priority the security of accounts for able for the user to become safe and trust this kind of application .

You're right, We all rely on the highest security of a wallet to safeguard our properties. But I'm sure that a large part of the mind of the ESR Team is also focused on the stuff.

there is one way to do that ;BY SMS verifications

so the people who want to access their account must fill the verifications code that sent by sms

i just suggest to not use 2-Factor Authentication,sometimes its so hard when we lost the applications
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hello everyone!

Thank you a lot, guys, for leaving so much feedback, for following the project, we are pleased to read your comments and to answer questions.

Just to remind you : the best (and the fastest, indeed) place to get all the answers is our Telegram chat

Also you are always welcome in our social network accounts and via email: [email protected]

Activity: 101
presale start soon ! is there any plan what price per token ?

how many total token will be for sale ?

sometimes i have trauma because of bad experience to use online wallet,but i hope not for this one

Hello! The pre-sale is over for couple of months already, try checking our social networks for updates!)

When did this ESR wallet and card possibly launch in the market ?

The Wallet will be launched in the nearest future, and the cards will be added little bit later.

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
I read the whitepaper, esr wallet registered in UAE,one of the countries clear position of regulators regarding ICO and cryptocurrency.
Are you sure, this is the first time to hear about UAE clear position of regulators regarding ICO? I think , I need to check it. But if that's true, ESR Wallet will have additional points and great spot on one of the most reliable online wallet in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
presale start soon ! is there any plan what price per token ?

how many total token will be for sale ?

sometimes i have trauma because of bad experience to use online wallet,but i hope not for this one

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
ESR wallet is worth supporting there is no doubt that this community will grow and grow and ESR wallet will operate on different countries.
which country esr wallet will operate?i hope will have a branch here in the Philippines i will support esr wallet they has a great platform.
ESR wallet is powered by etherium blockchain technology that is on internet, there is no specific country where esr wallets operates as long as you have internet connection. do you mean where do esr wallet applicable to use? or is there boundaries that esr is prohibited?
thanks for the additional information mongkie now i know you'll enlightened me i have a stable connection of internet,and yes where do esr applicable to use?
I read the whitepaper, esr wallet registered in UAE,one of the countries clear position of regulators regarding ICO and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
ESR wallet is worth supporting there is no doubt that this community will grow and grow and ESR wallet will operate on different countries.
which country esr wallet will operate?i hope will have a branch here in the Philippines i will support esr wallet they has a great platform.
ESR wallet is powered by etherium blockchain technology that is on internet, there is no specific country where esr wallets operates as long as you have internet connection. do you mean where do esr wallet applicable to use? or is there boundaries that esr is prohibited?
Activity: 294

The ESR wallet does have a very good platform, I'm very happy to see the growing ESR wallet.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
forming partners are very key .there are alot competitors out there hence they need to really work hard.
Precisely, But I know that ESR wallet has already thought about that matters and I know that ESR wallet has their ways to overcome some of their competitors
Yes i agree, esr is very convincing than other conpetitors, but i believe esr is a great project than others. And for me, i will choose esr than other project.
Yes, we should used ESR Wallet to lessen the wallet that we need to manage. This Wallet contains 8 currencies as far as I know and it's good for us that needs this kind of wallet.
There's so many wallet nowadays but I think the ESR wallet are recommended among the other wallets its just like this wallet can do many other than wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Do I had to pay or does esr wallet had also an annual fee like credit cards?😍
I hope there is no charge or annual fees Grin but if it has annual it's okay because they need it for the maintenance of the wallet but please don't too much expensive Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?ill wait for further announcement of this project

This is a good question indeed, but I believe since only ESR card can be withdraw with their own ATM machine there is no transaction fees .
Yes it's free of charges, and it's indicate from their white paper. So it's really great help for many, wallet with many functions and no have many charges.
Activity: 378
What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.

Does ESR have a plan about the security of accounts ?

Nowadays , the security of accounts is very important especially that every year many stolen account have been reported and recorded .
Esr team I guess need to priority the security of accounts for able for the user to become safe and trust this kind of application .

You're right, We all rely on the highest security of a wallet to safeguard our properties. But I'm sure that a large part of the mind of the ESR Team is also focused on the stuff.
Activity: 238
Is there any minimum per transaction of this esr wallet.?or I can use it anytime as much as i want. 😍
Good Question, Let's see and wait for some updates. Hope there is no limits but it has a limit I hope this wallet is like other wallet that we can level-up to get an unlimited transaction per day.
Merit: 11
forming partners are very key .there are alot competitors out there hence they need to really work hard.
Precisely, But I know that ESR wallet has already thought about that matters and I know that ESR wallet has their ways to overcome some of their competitors
Yes i agree, esr is very convincing than other conpetitors, but i believe esr is a great project than others. And for me, i will choose esr than other project.
Yes, we should used ESR Wallet to lessen the wallet that we need to manage. This Wallet contains 8 currencies as far as I know and it's good for us that needs this kind of wallet.
Activity: 196
Look how advance the technology and idea of ESR Wallet. Why you gonna choose a limited kind of online wallet if you have this option? Better to have
 more, than the old meta, credit to all developers of ESR Wallet. Just imagine you hold a different cash in different places around the world.
It also a something that gives us comfort/convenience, so it's exciting to launch in our industry so that we can benefit from and use our for modern transactions.
Merit: 100
How can we know that ESR wallet is a trusty wallet ? What are the plan you need to do for able for us to believe and feel safe and secured when we use and avail this application ?

That you can't. Do you trust the exchanges where you park your coins and Ether ? Similarly at the beginning we need to trust them and the reward for then by upholding the trust is much more that that of cheating.
Indeed, I think one of our responsibilities is to find out and explore the background of every project we want to support or participate. We need to know who are the investors and partners of each project and if we find that it's trustworthy, I think there's no need to worry if we want to invest here or not. It's up to us! And I don't see anything wrong with this project, except for their timeline delay but for me it's okay as long as they can give us more secure and a Wallet with good quality.
I admired your questions, it is very helpful to anybody who wants to avail ESR wallet if those questions of yours will be answer. Hope for the best answers of these questions.
You need to think first is the thing that you can use is believable to use it and there's a security to keep private the esr wallet

Of course! You're right. All of us need to be sure of all things that we want to enter or participate, like this ESR Wallet. At the beginning we search and we find sources to be sure about the details of this project to see if it's legit or scam. And we see that this wallet security is strong and trustworthy.
Activity: 378
Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!

Yeah, this is also the first time I heard and read about the wallet having their own exchanges, if they can execute it will be a great improvement for the some of the company who also wanted to offer wallet services in the future.
I strongly agree because you can use the esr wallet in different matter which means "multi-tasking"
You guys are all correct! That is just one of the benefits that ESR wallet could give. ESR wallet has a lot of uses such as, you can store your ERC20 tokens on this wallet and many more
This wallet seems all we need. Not only the ERC20 tokens you can put in the wallet but diffirent coins and tokens can put in the wallet.
Yes we can put 8 currencies here in ESR Wallet, less hassle and less worries. You can put in the same wallet the tokens you hold and with it you do not have to change your wallet everytime you want to check your investments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Ive heard that Esr wallet is almost done or done. Can somebody tell me if its true?
I don't quite know, but please go in telegram and ask for them.
https://esrwallet.io/en/ here the link visit there website or joined in the telegram for futher question. Here is the link for telegram. @ESRWALLET

I also heard this news, Is there a member of the team of ESR and please updates us about the progress of the ICO , how many funds have been collected as of the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: