Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 7. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
Does ESR will issue a sample demo ? It will be important for all the investors and people who want to avail the product but wanted first to be sure if this project is a worthy one. I hope they will make a sample demo application.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.

Well still I think it needs to grow further. Our telegram group has just 1200+ members. We need to spread the word in all the mediums and help success of this project.
I am hoping that our telegram group continuously grow, I have been already shared this project in my Facebook, twitter and etc. I am rooting for this project to success.
Thanks for supporting us, hope it will spread/reached more to the other people about this amazing project. As far as I know this thread is more active and the other people are talking about ESR wallet. More investors and supporters to come in this project.
We have the same feelings bro, esr wallet is a kind of project that's prove the gradually improving of our society or community, sharing of opinions of many people regarding this project proving that we are interested about some new invented technology in our current generation
Every people share their ideas, thoughts and feelings to become successful our community.

I guess it is because some of the member of the forum want to avail this kind of application so they help this project by giving suggestion and ideas so that it become successful.
Activity: 308
When did this ESR wallet and card possibly launch in the market ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
forming partners are very key .there are alot competitors out there hence they need to really work hard.
Precisely, But I know that ESR wallet has already thought about that matters and I know that ESR wallet has their ways to overcome some of their competitors
Yes i agree, esr is very convincing than other conpetitors, but i believe esr is a great project than others. And for me, i will choose esr than other project.
ESR wallet have a unique platform like withdrawing money thru other ATM if you are ESR Wallet user it is free no fees! That's why this is the one that I like of this project. To the other project are definitely have fees but 2% or 3% as I see. Many can do this ESR Wallet in the future so we wait till the team develop the project to the fullest.

I heard they will make their own ATM where only ESR card can withdraw , is this news legit ? This is I guess an important matter .
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I just wanna know if i can use this esr  wallet ,as a medical card also?😍
that is way far from esr wallet product offering. better triple check the whitepaper and dont speculate things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

So it's really worth it even if we wait a little bit to fully launch this ESR Wallet, as it is still under the supervision and development of developers so they can share it with us in order.

I don't think anyone will mind waiting a bit more for product launch. Just that a launch before end of ICO can attract lot more investors. A word from dev team will also be helpful.
Yeah, we have to wait for the launching of this project because, i am sure that it is very useful and functional if the developers finally launched it. Can't wait for the release of this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Will the ESR  wallet also have a hot line numbers that we can call and talk to ask for help or we can ask if we have some questions  regarding  their services?😍
In case i use the esr plastic card in any of their atm machines.then .that machine corrupted my card,will I still be able to do some  other transactions  using my ESR wallet?with out my plastic ESR  card?😍
I just wanna know if i can use this esr  wallet ,as a medical card also?😍
Esr  wallet will be a big help to those  people working in a foreign country.because  of capability  of this card having  multiple crytocurrency. 😍
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
In some virtual internet wallet,they will tell you to download their application so that you can sign in and get avail their wallet
How about ESR WALLET, do we need also to download their application to avail the ESR WALLET?😍
Some one from team member answered on question like this in telegram chat. They now finishing the web version of the wallet and when it will be released. They will make app for Android and IOS also, so we need just to wait little , and this project will go to the moon.
Based in the white paper it can be downloadable or via card but it is more interesting if you can download esr wallet, you can not spend more time to process it. This is very useful.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?ill wait for further announcement of this project

This is a good question indeed, but I believe since only ESR card can be withdraw with their own ATM machine there is no transaction fees .
How can they gain or have a profit? If the transaction is free?
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
If I want to had this ESR WALLET. But here were I live I can't  see any branches of yours.can I still get or be able to be a holder of ESR WALLET?😍
Yes you have as they say you can withdraw wherever you are without fees and this would be implemeting if they have partnership all over the world. As of now we will for incoming news.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Ive heard that Esr wallet is almost done or done. Can somebody tell me if its true?
I don't quite know, but please go in telegram and ask for them.
https://esrwallet.io/en/ here the link visit there website or joined in the telegram for futher question. Here is the link for telegram. @ESRWALLET
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
ESR wallet is worth supporting there is no doubt that this community will grow and grow and ESR wallet will operate on different countries.
Activity: 364
and the application is already there? where it can be seen and downloaded?
It is interesting, of course, how will the opportunity be made to withdraw money from ATMs?
will it be tied to certain banks?
Ive heard that Esr wallet is almost done or done. Can somebody tell me if its true?
ESR WALLET have great functions of storage, sending, currency conversion will be available.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
this esr wallet project is really a good project and the prospect that will succeed in the future, from the composition of this project team is already very promising .. the team consists of professionals and highly skilled in the field him .. I think the team must have an idea idea that will make the project this became a project of interest, now just looking for investors as much .. this project just launched an interesting application application from this project .. i am quite optimistic this project will be successful

Absolutely and the current activity of ESR is excellent too! Just be sure you have part of their token sale "TOKENS Sale on December 24". You can view it on their website and right now they have 2m+ . So decide now and participate. https://esrwallet.io/en/
Esr wallet it's an answer pray, to those who hate to go to the bank, and filing so many papers for those who want to open an account. 😍
Pages:
Jump to: