Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 3. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, why spreadsheets still close? When they will be opened? Almost March...
Activity: 554
whether the token price will remain the same as the old price or decline after entering into the market later
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Is the ICO still active?

No! The esrwallet.io website isn't active anymore, if you try reach it you will be redirecred to the esrwallet.com website - the main page of the ESR Wallet.

Dear argomemnon,
Just one quick question - I invested approx. 3.000 USD in ESR ico. Now the ico website is gone.
On esrwallet.com I cannot login with the details I put on the ico website. What are the next steps
and how/when do I have access to the money I spent?

Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day

You have to log into orderbook.io. That is ICO site/exchange they used to sell their tokens. You had to make an account with them to buy any tokens in the first place.

Well I think they have decided against uding orderbook for token distribution. So it may be directly sent to your wallet address. Please check with the team once.
copper member
Hello, if I will purchase minimum quantity required to have a plastic card (20 ESR) will I get it? How do I have to apply for the card after having ESR in my wallet?

There are many more factors than just 20 ESR to receive a card. The card needs physical verification and also launch of card in your region.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Hello, if I will purchase minimum quantity required to have a plastic card (20 ESR) will I get it? How do I have to apply for the card after having ESR in my wallet?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is the ICO still active?

No! The esrwallet.io website isn't active anymore, if you try reach it you will be redirecred to the esrwallet.com website - the main page of the ESR Wallet.

Dear argomemnon,
Just one quick question - I invested approx. 3.000 USD in ESR ico. Now the ico website is gone.
On esrwallet.com I cannot login with the details I put on the ico website. What are the next steps

You have to log into orderbook.io. That is ICO site/exchange they used to sell their tokens. You had to make an account with them to buy any tokens in the first place.
Activity: 13
Is the ICO still active?

Dear argomemnon,

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Is the ICO still active?

Who will support the token?

Livecoin will be our only exchange until we start issuing cards. Then we plan to list on bigger exchanges.
Now everything depends on Orderbook team. Last week they promised that withdrawal will be available this week, now they tell that not earlier than next week.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Is the ICO still active?
Activity: 31
Who will support the token?
copper member
ICO has been ended, and the latest exchanges will be livecoin.net but i don't know when will it be but it will be soon.
If you have a question regarding of this project here joined in the telegram @ESRWALLET and for bounty @esrbounty. Devs are active there.

Well I am happy for the fact that the project achieved a decent funding during ICO. But I am really disappointed with the amount of tokens that will be distributed to bounty participants for their genuine effort for the project. Just my opinion though.
copper member
Where can I find some information on ESR plastic cards. Who will recieve them and what is the minimum ESR tokens to be able recieve the card?

Please refer the whitepaper. It is one of the items in the roadmap. It is already launched as a pilot project in some areas. Also please refer to my  post above for more details on who will receive it.
copper member
Hi guys! I purchase 20 ESR tokens via Orderbook... Do I deserve a plastic card?

There are many other criteria to receive the plastic card. It must be availablein your region, your application status ( i assume there will be many more applications), regulatory compliance etc. 20 ESR tokens is is criteria for a card without any charges.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Where can I find some information on ESR plastic cards. Who will recieve them and what is the minimum ESR tokens to be able recieve the card?
Activity: 3
Hi guys! I purchase 20 ESR tokens via Orderbook... Do I deserve a plastic card?
Activity: 168
ICO has been ended, and the latest exchanges will be livecoin.net but i don't know when will it be but it will be soon.
If you have a question regarding of this project here joined in the telegram @ESRWALLET and for bounty @esrbounty. Devs are active there.
Activity: 382
I think you should include all the details about this project program, you said you plan to give all participants with your coins after ICO
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Which currencies your wallet will be support? And what different between your wallet and Eidoo wallet? You have working wallet already or demo?
Activity: 168
hi guys the ico is over?or still live?i want to clarify if it is still live for now.i hope they reached the hard cap.
The team stated that based on the circumstances, they decided to close the ICO on February 7, 2018, regardless of the amount collected. Note the project has already collected more than 4 millions.

Yes but if you see the interest in the ICO has picked up really well after the product launch. So it is no harm in extending the ICO by couple of more days to reach maximum sale. Just my thought.
Me too I think there's no  bad if they extend the ICO and I think there's a lot of people wants to invest.
We expected to expand/extend the ICO I think they can reach the hardcap or earned more sales in this upcoming days, so better we push/suggest this to the telegram that they go for extension, and they releasing the wallet so I think many customer/investor will be interested of this project.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
hi guys the ico is over?or still live?i want to clarify if it is still live for now.i hope they reached the hard cap.
The team stated that based on the circumstances, they decided to close the ICO on February 7, 2018, regardless of the amount collected. Note the project has already collected more than 4 millions.

Yes but if you see the interest in the ICO has picked up really well after the product launch. So it is no harm in extending the ICO by couple of more days to reach maximum sale. Just my thought.
Me too I think there's no  bad if they extend the ICO and I think there's a lot of people wants to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: