Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 29. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news

Hello there! Tests are fine, soon the Wallet with next functions will be available :
1. Creating your account
2. Verification for payments
3. Currency exchange (both fiat and crypto).

Later features will be added on and on.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I bet this is nice idea, this will be now on my bookmark. it seems really interesting coz it will be helding all the currencies available if ever. Hope this will a success soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
This wallet is looking good. I hope they reached their cap of 8m$
Yep i agree with you , when hard cap is reached ,team dont need to think about financial part, they can make work at 100% volume. Need to call all our friends to invest in this project. It is really very promising!
I start talking to my friends about this new ESR Wallet, just count me in to participate/invest this worthy project for good. Too many scam on internet that you may encounter and online wallet is not excuse in this illegal works of others. Better to be more careful now a days specially in using trusted online wallet(that's why I completely choosing this wallet )
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yep i agree with you , when hard cap is reached ,team dont need to think about financial part, they can make work at 100% volume. Need to call all our friends to invest in this project. It is really very promising!
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
As of now the hard cap of the project is 8mln$ and they have sold 2mln. I think if they release the beta testing wallet many will known the potential of this project .
You are right, if they release the beta testing wallet there are so many investors all over the world try to invest what is real and legitimate project or ico, and i think this is the one!
Yes! And they will reached the hard cap for 8mln$. 37 days before it's ends so many surprises were coming to this project and it will soon. Many potential of this project and I'm willing to support this to the end Grin
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
As of now the hard cap of the project is 8mln$ and they have sold 2mln. I think if they release the beta testing wallet many will known the potential of this project .
You are right, if they release the beta testing wallet there are so many investors all over the world try to invest what is real and legitimate project or ico, and i think this is the one!
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Dota2
Good sight for updating and adding some idea to the ESR Wallet team. Better to make some adjustment and decision for being competitive and ready to rank up. Sometime we need to add info base on what we want and we feel, just to add some positive option in one project. Salute on you Sir! We need to continue to help each other for good! Bump
This project and ICO caught my attention , I will make time to read and learn more about this ESR wallet.

Hello and welcome to the ESR wallet community Grin join telegram chat if you have any questions about project , team react on question very fast in chat. Here link https://t.me/ESRWALLET
Good Luck my friend!
Activity: 280
This project and ICO caught my attention , I will make time to read and learn more about this ESR wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
As I've read the white paper, This is not like an ordinary wallet project, one of its function is a banking tool with cryptocurrency support with services like deposit, loans and trust management.
Yes the ESR wallet is a great project you can say that your life is more easy when you use it and its very fast to send money in defferent currencies

Yeap agree with you. Now when soft cap is reached team can work on project, and they dont need to  think about money. Hope soon they will share good news with us.
Merit: 103
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news
Hello, im not from ESR project team , but i already give answer to this question- project team now testing wallet, soon they will realease it. So need wait a litle bit for a very good news.
Regads.
I agree with you to release this ESR wallet that surely will become a very useful things to make the work easier especially when using an ATM for depositing and withdrawing money. Hope for the successful of this project

Hello, im not from ESR project team , but i already give answer to this question- project team now testing wallet, soon they will realease it. So need wait a litle bit for a very good news.
Regads.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Dota2
Good afternoon accidentally saw the advertisement of your project. I liked it very much. Where can you learn more about it and take part? How soon will the wallet be ready?

You are very welcome to join in ESR Wallet telegram, just click this link https://t.me/ESRWALLET to provide you more inside updates about it. Please join our telegram and don't hesitate asking inside the telegram. Good choice to join and participate in ESR Wallet , the future brings you a good vision if you join.  Good luck!
Good afternoon accidentally saw the advertisement of your project. I liked it very much. Where can you learn more about it and take part? How soon will the wallet be ready?

Hello and welcome to ESR wallet community. All info and contact you can find at the first page of this thread. To know latest info about project join telegram chat. Devs react on the question faster there . Regards.
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?

cryptocurrency is not the same as stocks lol  Cheesy
you might be confusing yourself with this two, i haven't seen a coin with voting powers but if you read it in their whitepaper since i didn't seen one i guess that's must be team's decision or could be a marketing strategy Cheesy but i believe you cannot.
Pages:
Jump to: