Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 28. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Looks good, buy a little。
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
May I ask about the token sale, why is in the main page is 8$ for 20% but in orderbook says 7.5$ can anyone explain about this?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Right now I'll be waiting for more updates, a good project that has emerged. Let's look at how it can meet or exceed previous projects like this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
After reading ESR white paper I noticed that there are nearly the same projects in the previous projects but it's good because on the third page of white paper I've seen the help it can share with everyone who will use the ESR wallet. That's just the beginning, we still have more to expect in this project because of the beauty of the goal they have.

1. Deposits in the cryptocurrency, allowing users to receive passive income from the balance on their accounts.
2. Short-term microcrediting in the cryptocurrency.
3. Security safeguards of storing your balance on the ESR Wallet exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When exactly the ICO of this ESR project? Im interested to join . Hopefully they will give me more information about the project and how esr wallet works.

the crowdsale is live, here is the website: https://esrwallet.io/en/ , $2,072,987 USD has been collected so Far.

Thank you for this publication and link. I will now take my time to read and learn more about this project. I will be rooting this ICO and wish this project a success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
As I read, what can ESR WALLET give ,We can use this to send money give versa as well receive with going to bank branches which really absorb a lot of our time.😍
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
As far as I know there are many ICO that focus in giving wallet to some of the member here in the forum , lets say the services offer by esr is in demand . But what will be the advantage or benefits that we can get if we use and avail the esr wallet ?
Yes and you are right, I have heard such projects before but your question is right. What is the difference between these prior projects? And what is the nature of the ESR wallet to get a lot of people's attention?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I was about saying why the heck do we need an ICO for creating a wallet, but on reading through some of the pages I am convince this might be different from what we have been having all along. News broke recently of the discontinuation by VISA of rendering crypto related services, how are you guys working your way around it? Hope i am not too late for the ICO too?  Wink
Activity: 350
Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?

As i think there is no updates , if you have any further questions you can ask the team in telegram channels: https://t.me/ESRWALLET
Activity: 350
When exactly the ICO of this ESR project? Im interested to join . Hopefully they will give me more information about the project and how esr wallet works.

the crowdsale is live, here is the website: https://esrwallet.io/en/ , $2,072,987 USD has been collected so Far.
Activity: 301
Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Esrwallet should be aware of the current trouble all blockchain based cards are facing as the provider wave crest has been suspended by visa, i hope esrwallet will find a truly global card partner.
Activity: 322
Activity: 308
As far as I know there are many ICO that focus in giving wallet to some of the member here in the forum , lets say the services offer by esr is in demand . But what will be the advantage or benefits that we can get if we use and avail the esr wallet ?
Activity: 392
Dijual
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
Im excited to know more about this project. Looking forward for more updates about the release of the product.
Activity: 616
I agree to release this ESR Wallet, This is very useful things to make ATM use easier for depositing and withdrawing money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This esr wallet let you save time and effortlessly pay your bills.when you had this no need stand and wait for a long line to pay.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news

Hello there! Tests are fine, soon the Wallet with next functions will be available :
1. Creating your account
2. Verification for payments
3. Currency exchange (both fiat and crypto).

Later features will be added on and on.

This seems so nice, dev may i just raise this if you don't mind. is this similar like the one existing right now. The Centra Card which also success recently?. If yes it will be a good thing to know their differences.
Pages:
Jump to: