Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 15. (Read 33261 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I also like this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

Hello!

One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall’s ICO from any other ICOs is the built-in automatic exchange of tokens, that is called ATES (Automatic token exchange service), FLOGmall to another cryptocurrency.
The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic exchange of tokens occurs for
the performance of a useful action on the site.
When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase. The platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
After launching the site, the token holder gains access to ATES At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. At ATES, he can exchange his tokens purchased at the ICO stages both with sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of FLOGmall operation and ATES operation, users get the opportunity to exchange their MLC tokens with other users.
copper member
Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.
Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?

Hello! If you mean Aplha - it's our elaboration
copper member
When will the beta version of Flogmall platform ?
you have extended ico, but the platform has not changed.

Hello!

Yes, at the moment we work hard on Beta version. We plan to launch it right  after the ICO
copper member
This looks extremely interesting but I am still a little unsure of who you're main audience is. Is this similar to Craigslist, where any person can sell their own goods or services? Or is this e-commerce site strictly for small businesses / vendors? Regardless I believe that this is an extremely promising business model and can't wait to see your success!

Hello! No, our project is like a big marketplace of different goods for crypto
Activity: 7
This looks extremely interesting but I am still a little unsure of who you're main audience is. Is this similar to Craigslist, where any person can sell their own goods or services? Or is this e-commerce site strictly for small businesses / vendors? Regardless I believe that this is an extremely promising business model and can't wait to see your success!
Activity: 266
Hey. Could you tell me about your previous business background?
I want to know what kind of experience the team has.
Activity: 146
a brilliant platform, I hope to succeed and succeed in ICO
Activity: 84

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.
Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?
New and interesting ideas, careful planning and good concept. Good luck team!
Activity: 336

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Activity: 154
Hello. What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? How can I understand words that flog gives discount up to 600 percent? I mean ATES.

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase.
Yes and the platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on ATES equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
People who have bought mlc earlier during pre-ico will get their xxx soon. Smiley
Activity: 266
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I seen the flats and the Lambos on Flogmall. I think it is possible to buy with crypto and is useful as well. At the moment there is a need to set up different accounts and extend withdraw and deposit limits of annual and monthly thresholds to buy with fiat. Of course would be much easier through something like Flogmall where crypto is friendly asset.  
Activity: 336
​Hey guys, FLOGmall paints the town red! We are looking for new members for our crypto team!

You often write in our chat messages: "I want to join the team!", now we are ready for your suggestions! Our project is developing at lightspeed, improving and upgrading every day and that's why we needs more hands, feet and brains to implement our strategy.

Who are we looking for?

Here we will do otherwise. We will not write job offers with positions and offices, responsibilities and scope of work. We will do it a little bit later: later we will post all positions, write down the duties and necessary skills for the best team member.

For now we will start with your offers. Tell us why we need you, how you can be useful to FLOGmall, and how you can help to develop our project. Why so? Because the cryptoproject needs initiatives, those people who really feel responsibility, who can make independent decisions, whom Zalogin or Khayrutdinov don`t have to make work.

If you feel that your level of knowledge in crypto industry is pretty well, you have successful experience, as well as an irresistible desire for self-development, we are waiting for your CVs via this e-mail [email protected] !

Motivation letter is a key to success - don`t forget it!

Wow! Very interesting suggestion. This project already has a strong team. I think you will succeed.
copper member
Hello. What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? How can I understand words that flog gives discount up to 600 percent? I mean ATES.

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase.

+++ yes, right )
copper member
I like your project! Brilliant design, absorbing project, credible plan.

Thank you  Cool
copper member
​Hey guys, FLOGmall paints the town red! We are looking for new members for our crypto team!

You often write in our chat messages: "I want to join the team!", now we are ready for your suggestions! Our project is developing at lightspeed, improving and upgrading every day and that's why we needs more hands, feet and brains to implement our strategy.

Who are we looking for?

Here we will do otherwise. We will not write job offers with positions and offices, responsibilities and scope of work. We will do it a little bit later: later we will post all positions, write down the duties and necessary skills for the best team member.

For now we will start with your offers. Tell us why we need you, how you can be useful to FLOGmall, and how you can help to develop our project. Why so? Because the cryptoproject needs initiatives, those people who really feel responsibility, who can make independent decisions, whom Zalogin or Khayrutdinov don`t have to make work.

If you feel that your level of knowledge in crypto industry is pretty well, you have successful experience, as well as an irresistible desire for self-development, we are waiting for your CVs via this e-mail [email protected] !

Motivation letter is a key to success - don`t forget it!

Pages:
Jump to: