Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 17. (Read 33261 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
The very project of choosing an opportunity, with the concept of a very innovative concept FLOGmall is an international e-commerce platform that is not limited to certain categories of goods or services with cryptocurrency. Such concepts will draw considerable attention from parainvestors, and in the future projects like this will get a good prospect.and I'm sure this will be a lot of investors will be interested.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Try to predict the future: what will happen to blockchain next year?

European experts analyzed how modern society understands the technology of blockchain and they predicted that interest to blockchain will grow. Such studies are conducted annually, taking into account sex, age and ethnic characteristics of the respondents. The last one was held from March 26th till April 6th in 2018 and it covered 15 countries, each of which had about thousand respondents.

The results showed that 66% of Europeans know about the existence of cryptocurrency. Someone will say, super, it is more than the half. But the FLOGmall team has an eye twitching that there are still people in this world that don't know about the existence of a digital currency, while our users are buying goods with it.

Nevertheless, 35% still agreed that the crypto industry is "the future of online purchases". Another 35% predicted its excellent growth in the next year.

If we consider the world statistics, in general, the population's awareness about the cryptocurrency is more than 50%. The title of the country, where people know about cryptocurrency the most, goes to Austria - 79% and Poland - 77%, while in the United States only 57% of people know what the crypto and tokens mean.

Only 1/10 of respondents had cryptocurrency ever. Moreover, the survey showed that users of online-bank applications are much more likely to have cryptocurrency than those who are far from using such applications. Guess where is the highest percentage of crypto assets? No, not in China. In Turkey! 18%, the lowest one showed Luxembourg - 4%.

25% of respondents noted that they are planning to buy some tokens soon. While most people continue to consider cryptocurrency as a dangerous investment. They think it has more risks than investments in real estate, government bonds or the stock market and such people are not ready for adventures.

Among the best ways of investments in Bitcoin in 11 of the 15 countries of the world, people have chosen special websites. Respondents from Spain, France and Luxembourg rely on financial and banking consultants, while Italians say they consider both ways as equally important ones.

But not everything is so bad in Europe! Also, statistics showed that 70% of the leading companies supplying IT services to market infrastructure are preparing first blockchain projects. And this means that the future of crypto industry is definitely big!

Good company with a great product! I wish you luck, I will recommend you to their friends and acquaintances! I see great potential in you! Very good project and great idea.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi guys. I'll think about investing. Is it reasonable to buy mlc after ico, or I miss a chance on ico?
 I hope that Flogmall team will succeed.

The price might fall a bit in the maket after it hits an exchange due to market's condition. But it might rise too. I think it's better to not miss the opportunity and invest now.
The big amounts of money that has been raised till now, shows that many people are thinking same as me.
I bought some tokens on pre-ico, sure they will make me happy) Okey, think by yourself, there are good prices and no fees on flog, I believe this idea and think we will see a lot of users soon. Smiley
You lucky man! I learned about this project recently (((
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I'll think about investing. Is it reasonable to buy mlc after ico, or I miss a chance on ico?

Hello! The ICO will last till 20 July, 2018
Activity: 266

The price might fall a bit in the maket after it hits an exchange due to market's condition. But it might rise too. I think it's better to not miss the opportunity and invest now.
The big amounts of money that has been raised till now, shows that many people are thinking same as me.
I bought some tokens on pre-ico, sure they will make me happy) Okey, think by yourself, there are good prices and no fees on flog, I believe this idea and think we will see a lot of users soon. Smiley
You're right.
Flogmall is a promising project with a serious team. Connect to a powerful ICO!
copper member
Try to predict the future: what will happen to blockchain next year?

European experts analyzed how modern society understands the technology of blockchain and they predicted that interest to blockchain will grow. Such studies are conducted annually, taking into account sex, age and ethnic characteristics of the respondents. The last one was held from March 26th till April 6th in 2018 and it covered 15 countries, each of which had about thousand respondents.

The results showed that 66% of Europeans know about the existence of cryptocurrency. Someone will say, super, it is more than the half. But the FLOGmall team has an eye twitching that there are still people in this world that don't know about the existence of a digital currency, while our users are buying goods with it.

Nevertheless, 35% still agreed that the crypto industry is "the future of online purchases". Another 35% predicted its excellent growth in the next year.

If we consider the world statistics, in general, the population's awareness about the cryptocurrency is more than 50%. The title of the country, where people know about cryptocurrency the most, goes to Austria - 79% and Poland - 77%, while in the United States only 57% of people know what the crypto and tokens mean.

Only 1/10 of respondents had cryptocurrency ever. Moreover, the survey showed that users of online-bank applications are much more likely to have cryptocurrency than those who are far from using such applications. Guess where is the highest percentage of crypto assets? No, not in China. In Turkey! 18%, the lowest one showed Luxembourg - 4%.

25% of respondents noted that they are planning to buy some tokens soon. While most people continue to consider cryptocurrency as a dangerous investment. They think it has more risks than investments in real estate, government bonds or the stock market and such people are not ready for adventures.

Among the best ways of investments in Bitcoin in 11 of the 15 countries of the world, people have chosen special websites. Respondents from Spain, France and Luxembourg rely on financial and banking consultants, while Italians say they consider both ways as equally important ones.

But not everything is so bad in Europe! Also, statistics showed that 70% of the leading companies supplying IT services to market infrastructure are preparing first blockchain projects. And this means that the future of crypto industry is definitely big!

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

Activity: 336
You don't need to think, I think they good guys, they work and develop flog on date, I hope to hold it for a few month
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Cryptowars: bonus stage comes back!

Friends! Till the end of ICO 3 weeks are left. Although we prolonged the last stage, it can't last forever. Smiley

So, there is still a chance to get bonuses for the MLC tokens! If for some unknown reasons you missed your luck previously - it's exactly the very time to catch it! Because the most delicious bonuses CAME back like Terminator in the movie.

20% = deposit from 5 to 10 ETH
22.5% = deposit from 10 to 100 ETH
25% = deposit from 100 ETH and more.

The more ETH you bring, the more bonuses FLOGmall will give you. It works perfectly!

Nevertheless, for those who are not ready to deposit large sums, there are also some advantages! Even the smallest deposit will bring you a brand T-shirt from FLOGmall! Hurry up, otherwise, we will dress someone else!

Do not believe me? Follow the link, check it out for yourself!

Good job guys!  It's nice when there are bonuses like these.
The FLOGmall project looks like great! More target audience - I guess it's the main point.
copper member
Hi! to buy tokens I need a personal account on the platform of yours? And do you charge fees on the payments on the ins platform?

Hello! Do you speak about buying tokens during ICO or after?
copper member
Cryptowars: bonus stage comes back!

Friends! Till the end of ICO 3 weeks are left. Although we prolonged the last stage, it can't last forever. Smiley

So, there is still a chance to get bonuses for the MLC tokens! If for some unknown reasons you missed your luck previously - it's exactly the very time to catch it! Because the most delicious bonuses CAME back like Terminator in the movie.

20% = deposit from 5 to 10 ETH
22.5% = deposit from 10 to 100 ETH
25% = deposit from 100 ETH and more.

The more ETH you bring, the more bonuses FLOGmall will give you. It works perfectly!

Nevertheless, for those who are not ready to deposit large sums, there are also some advantages! Even the smallest deposit will bring you a brand T-shirt from FLOGmall! Hurry up, otherwise, we will dress someone else!

Do not believe me? Follow the link, check it out for yourself!

Hi! to buy tokens I need a personal account on the platform of yours? And do you charge fees on the payments on the ins platform?
Activity: 336
Hey, guys! Have some more questions, if you don't mind) to speak about flogmall and blockchain technology, how they work together, I mean smart contracts for exchange?
Blockchain and smart contracts provide the tools and framework to create a new generation of marketplaces where supply and demand sides can engage in trusted trading transactions.

There gonna be so many people, you know, making orders and so on, is e-commerce system may to suffer such loads?
You're right, the market potential for the Flogmall consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year.
Activity: 266
Hey, guys! Have some more questions, if you don't mind) to speak about flogmall and blockchain technology, how they work together, I mean smart contracts for exchange?
Blockchain and smart contracts provide the tools and framework to create a new generation of marketplaces where supply and demand sides can engage in trusted trading transactions.

There gonna be so many people, you know, making orders and so on, is e-commerce system may to suffer such loads?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105

​FLOGmall has  something interesting again!

Friends, crypto enthusiasts! We are glad to let you know that FLOGmall organized a new meeting. This time we are not online but live: we had a face-to-face meeting!

The co-founder Maksim Teleshev and the community chef Arthur Lipatov have met users of FLOGmall right near the Federation Towers! Yesterday in Moscow the new age has started! The Age of Enlightenment! Teleshev and Lipatov were tirelessly telling to passers-by about ​​our project: now YOU can buy with cryptocurrency as well! Anyone who will meet us could do it!

Moscow residents, tourists, football fans, crypto enthusiasts and just usual people have got acquainted with crypto industry and understood how profitable it is to buy with cryptocurrency at FLOGmall. They realized that this is not a fairy tale, but reality!

Expensive cars, beautiful women, photos, videos and friendly environment are important parts of the event! How was it going? - Look at our photos! Today all day long a 50-degree heat is expected in the official FLOGmall chat.

This is only the beginning, the FLOGmall team would like always to carry out such activities. Our goal is that even your grandmothers could understand the tricks of this industry and the advantages of shopping with the cryptocurrency!

So, we expand the community and promote the cryptocurrency to society together!

Good news! This project have a team that is reliable and look professional at its work, I believe in the success Flogmall project., good luck!
copper member
I heard quite a lot of various information about Flogmal e-commerce. Would you recommend the most important links for the beginner?

Hello!)

https://flogmall.com/ - our site
https://flogmall.com/wp/ - our WP
https://alpha.flogmall.com/ - our Alpha version
copper member

Hello!

Do you mean smart contracts for exchange or smart contracts for safe purchase?
copper member

​FLOGmall has  something interesting again!

Friends, crypto enthusiasts! We are glad to let you know that FLOGmall organized a new meeting. This time we are not online but live: we had a face-to-face meeting!

The co-founder Maksim Teleshev and the community chef Arthur Lipatov have met users of FLOGmall right near the Federation Towers! Yesterday in Moscow the new age has started! The Age of Enlightenment! Teleshev and Lipatov were tirelessly telling to passers-by about ​​our project: now YOU can buy with cryptocurrency as well! Anyone who will meet us could do it!

Moscow residents, tourists, football fans, crypto enthusiasts and just usual people have got acquainted with crypto industry and understood how profitable it is to buy with cryptocurrency at FLOGmall. They realized that this is not a fairy tale, but reality!

Expensive cars, beautiful women, photos, videos and friendly environment are important parts of the event! How was it going? - Look at our photos! Today all day long a 50-degree heat is expected in the official FLOGmall chat.

This is only the beginning, the FLOGmall team would like always to carry out such activities. Our goal is that even your grandmothers could understand the tricks of this industry and the advantages of shopping with the cryptocurrency!

So, we expand the community and promote the cryptocurrency to society together!
Activity: 140
I see there is any eth ICO adress to check if this number is true? There is the only thing that I haven't check before my investment. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: