Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 19. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 105
And how you differ from similar sites on fiat.
It's the solution of problems that occur for cryptocurrency 's users who difficult to spend their cryptocurrency on physical stores.
I hoping for some form of spending priviliges, like discounts when buying different goods, or at least something that gives the token in liquidity.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
How do you solve the problem of guarantee when the transaction happens again? Besides, there are always disputes in the transaction.
What measures will you take in the future?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hey. You will use many tokens. Could this mean that you will have your own exchanger. Or for the use of your service, we need to purchase your token on exchangers.
Activity: 32
Good evening! I want the idea success.
Percipient activity, a rather interesting plan!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
And how you differ from similar sites on fiat.
It's the solution of problems that occur for cryptocurrency 's users who difficult to spend their cryptocurrency on physical stores.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Which companies do you consider to be your core competence for this project ? And how you differ from similar sites on fiat.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The main theme that in the future it has guarantee the development of the project!
 Good luck all!
I like the concept of this  project . Lots of good reads on the website and white paper. I hope  Flogmall  would be successful. 
Would love to see wide spread adoption of this. May be very easy to make an app that people can use to exchange crypto/tokens to fiat.
Activity: 39
I like your business!
Riveting project, conversant business, classy logo.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
The main theme that in the future it has guarantee the development of the project!
 Good luck all!
I like the concept of this  project . Lots of good reads on the website and white paper. I hope  Flogmall  would be successful. 
copper member
Activity: 364
I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your response! Logical website, impeccable job, engaging vision!

Hello!

Please tell me, whom did you write in telegram?
Activity: 31
 Good luck all!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I'm one of those, who joined recently and I like everything very much! The idea of the project, the inspired faces of the founders and the team ... I wish you success!
maybe I still do not really understand about the project
but if I see from the participants who are very enthusiastic with the project bolt I'm sure this is one of the best projects in this month
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I'm one of those, who joined recently and I like everything very much! The idea of the project, the inspired faces of the founders and the team ... I wish you success!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
BEWARE FLOGMALL CRIMNINALS!!!!

Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on 23.253.57.98 may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more:

FLOGMALL IS A SCAM THEY LEAD YOU TO A FAKE WEBSITE THEY CLAIM IS MYETHERWALLET.COM
THESE ARE THIEVES FUCK THEM!!!

HERE IS PROOF!!!!!

The email recieved for bounty payment. (everything looks fine)

The flogmall website. (still looks fine)

Oops.... BIG WARNING!!! PHISHING SITE AHEAD. Never ever use a link to myetherwallet only use your own bookmarked link or you could lose everything.

If I had used their link I would have lost my ether wallet and lost hundreds of $$$

BEWARE !!!
DO NOT INVEST IN THESE CRIMINALS !!!

Is not there anyone from FLOGMALL to explain what's going on? It is quite unpleasant and dangerous to be a supporter in the bounty campaign and then to be stolen from their website. Be very careful!
Hello man!
This is not Flogmall website. Here is their website: https://flogmall.com/
Flogmal is a great project!

flogmall.host are scammers.
Activity: 27
Hello fellows. very nice idea, hope in the future should run by the planned!
Activity: 26
Hi DEV's! I wish that the idea will carry out all that has been estimated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on 23.253.57.98 may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more:

FLOGMALL IS A SCAM THEY LEAD YOU TO A FAKE WEBSITE THEY CLAIM IS MYETHERWALLET.COM

HERE IS PROOF!!!!!

Oops.... BIG WARNING!!! PHISHING SITE AHEAD. Never ever use a link to myetherwallet only use your own bookmarked link or you could lose everything.

If I had used their link I would have lost my ether wallet and lost hundreds of $$$

BEWARE !!!

Is not there anyone from FLOGMALL to explain what's going on? It is quite unpleasant and dangerous to be a supporter in the bounty campaign and then to be stolen from their website. Be very careful!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Deceptive site ahead

HERE IS PROOF!!!!!

BEWARE !!!
Activity: 112
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/flogmall. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
copper member
Activity: 364
What can I buy currently on your platform except iPhone?  I follow you guys, strong marketing you have and design is cool. Another point which cached my attention is that you describe what you do step by step- transparency

There are a lot of other ads, for example you can buy women's clothing, accessories for phones, equipment for mining, scooters, backpacks, household appliances & many many other items.
Pages:
Jump to: