Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 38. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi Dev! how do you plan to attract people to the platform after ICO?
Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
I think channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the Flogmall platform and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online goods delivery in general.

How Flogmall platform is going to work for consumer?

Hello!

We have several features for consumers:

Exchange of tokens for goods and services of mass consumption.
    Access to goods and services from around the world.
    Unique video platform with live stores.
    Payment with any altcoins.
    Honest information on each seller.
    Cashback and discounts for tokens
    Secure purchases using a smart contract.

And consumers - you need a huge amount of consumers according to what goals you want to obtain! how are you going to attract them? Do you have a strategy?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
you need more manufacturers? judging from your website you have a few major players supporting you already...
i’m sure that manufacturers must be interested in the direct communication with the consumer!
Yes that means there will be no marketing companies directed to the retailer and no more money spent in vain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's strange. If I will buy with amount 7 ETH then receive bonus 50% bu if I will buy with amount 10 ETH then bonus only 7.5%. 😂 Maybe bug in your system??
Activity: 336
you need more manufacturers? judging from your website you have a few major players supporting you already...
i’m sure that manufacturers must be interested in the direct communication with the consumer!
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
I think channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the Flogmall platform and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online goods delivery in general.

Hello!

I guess it includes everything: attracting participants to the platform and even geographical expansion.
Merit: 100
I congratulate the team of the project, with a successful SoftCap
Nice to know it! Looks like really powerfull and promising project ! Best wishes !
copper member
Activity: 51
promising project. I think this project will be successfull
copper member
Activity: 364
Hey admin. What are you going to do with the money collected by ICO?

Hello!

Here is our plan:

copper member

Hello!

copper member
When does the ICO end? If I remember correctly, it's June 25? Or maybe I'm confusing FLOGMALL with some other e-commerce project, it's honestly hard to keep track sometimes Smiley
Anyway, wishing you all the best. Your project is pretty promising. Don't squander it.

Hello!)

The ICO ends 26th of June)
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
When does the ICO end? If I remember correctly, it's June 25? Or maybe I'm confusing FLOGMALL with some other e-commerce project, it's honestly hard to keep track sometimes Smiley
Anyway, wishing you all the best. Your project is pretty promising. Don't squander it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
$4824k dollars raised during the ICO stage guys!! We're almost on soft cap!! Keep pushing guys!!

And the website, as the partnerships, are growing nicely!!
I see... no matter what hard cap is, if Flogmall reach $5M , the ICO is successfully. Need to hurry up, I guess 
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
$4824k dollars raised during the ICO stage guys!! We're almost on soft cap!! Keep pushing guys!!

And the website, as the partnerships, are growing nicely!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Hey! There is a difference between private sellers and the official store?
Activity: 266

Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello admin! Will there any special offers or discount on alpha.flogmall before Ico end?
Is there any news about special offers?

There is a high probability Wink follow the news Smiley

What is alpha.flogmall is?

Maybe: https://alpha.flogmall.com/
Our MVP
People are so strange sometimes ..why just not visit an official site where all the needed information is presented for their use.
People are different and the questions they ask are different too.
And I think developers should keep in touch with the community.
Merit: 102
Hello admin! Will there any special offers or discount on alpha.flogmall before Ico end?
Is there any news about special offers?

There is a high probability Wink follow the news Smiley

What is alpha.flogmall is?

Maybe: https://alpha.flogmall.com/
Our MVP
People are so strange sometimes ..why just not visit an official site where all the needed information is presented for their use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: