Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 51. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi guys! Do other services use blockchain advantages? Is there any info on this? I’d like to learn more about competitors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi! I’m going to invest in the project step-by-step. Where can I buy the coins after the ICO? Will they have they cost the same as they do today?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello, community! Small business, starting with which it is planned to capture the market is one or two persons producing something unique, right?  Smiley
Usually, the staff of such a company includes from two to ten people. Each of them has several duties and functions within the company. Customer support and marketing are often managed by a business owner or one or two employees.
Many unique products produced by small manufacturers have no adequate descriptions or photos; due to this it’s difficult to find the right product.
i think it’s impossible to purchase lots of good quality goods at all because a manufacturer is absent on the Internet.
I hope smart contracts will solve this problem.
So unique and rare producers will be able to enter the market. Excellent! But often such manufacturers are “dinosaurs” in terms of technology; they won’t be able to use the service to the full extent.
Flogmall platform takes this problem into account. The opportunity of full review of the goods and making presentations of proper level in live store.
Not bad! This should have a steady demand. It remains to solve the problem of the recommendations, reviews and products from Flogmall. What about that?
Flogmall project very interesting and good, hopefully the ICO smoothly achieve the softcap and projects smoothly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello, community! Small business, starting with which it is planned to capture the market is one or two persons producing something unique, right?  Smiley
Usually, the staff of such a company includes from two to ten people. Each of them has several duties and functions within the company. Customer support and marketing are often managed by a business owner or one or two employees.
Many unique products produced by small manufacturers have no adequate descriptions or photos; due to this it’s difficult to find the right product.
i think it’s impossible to purchase lots of good quality goods at all because a manufacturer is absent on the Internet.
So unique and rare producers will be able to enter the market. Excellent! But often such manufacturers are “dinosaurs” in terms of technology; they won’t be able to use the service to the full extent.
Flogmall platform takes this problem into account. The opportunity of full review of the goods and making presentations of proper level in live store.
Not bad! This should have a steady demand. It remains to solve the problem of the recommendations, reviews and products from Flogmall. What about that?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
How does the project plan to “infiltrate” the Chinese market? The essential production of goods is there now. The competition is way over the limit.

We are not actively working on attracting because not all the moments on the platform are working. More precisely, not all minimally necessary functionals are working. As soon as everything is done, we will start advertising to attract Chinese retail. Now we have several managers in China. We invite Chinese manufacturers in manual mode and sharpen the work on them, including with objections.
copper member
Hello admin! How many coins collected during the ICO will be allocated to Flogmall team and project advisors?? will the coins be blocked?

Hello!

10% of coins goes to Founders, team, advisors, and those who support the project at the early stage.

Tokens of the FLOGmall team will be blocked for 2 years with 4 periods of six month every having limited usage for this period.
    Tokens of advisors and those who support the project at the early stage will be blocked for 6 months.
copper member

Now the third stage of the bonus system goes. From May 21 to June 21 - a whole month - you will have opportunity finally to reach the site, charge your wallet with deposit and get 5, 7.5 and 10% of your investment!
copper member
hi devs, how will you guarantee the delivery?

Hello!

It can be guaranteed with secure purchases using a smart contract.

Listing the fee, the customer can be sure that it will go to the account of the seller only if the goods reach the destination point. As soon as the seller sends the goods, the customer receives a track code to track the shipment and can at any time see at which stage of delivery his/her order is.

Based on the executed smart contract, the site automatically transfers funds to the seller's account only after the customer confirms the receipt of the goods and its proper quality. Otherwise, arbitration on this transaction will be opened.

In this case, the customer will be motivated to close the transaction due to the fact that he will receive an additional bonus in the form of Mallcoin tokens and rating as a user of the site.
Merit: 106
Hey dev! tell me please Who are your main competitors
not only existing, but maybe some other ico projects?

Hello!

There are no obvious competitors except classic marketplaces like ebay or Amazon. We want to make a unique product on the market.
At the moment no one of triade (AliExpress, eBay, Amazon) of online shops doesn't accept the payment in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies...
But recently in the interview of Yahoo Finance the ebay's first vice president has said that already now the company is considering a possibility of bitcoin using like a means of payment
Merit: 100
Merit: 102
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
As far as I know, in case of safe purchase the buyer can ask for a refund.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello admin! How many coins collected during the ICO will be allocated to Flogmall team and project advisors?? will the coins be blocked?
Information from white paper: It’s planned to allocate no more than 10% for founders, team, advisors, and those who support the project at the early stage.
Activity: 224
How does the project plan to “infiltrate” the Chinese market? The essential production of goods is there now. The competition is way over the limit.
Merit: 105
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Unfortunately, I miss the current ICO! But I’m going to give it my all... How can I get a share in the project after the ICO?
It is better, of course, to have time to do it during the ICO, but it’s possible to purchase a share via the purchase of coins on the exchange, for example after the ICO is over.
Pages:
Jump to: