Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 54. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
There is a "safe deal" type, where the platform serves as an arbiter? Or does it work only with smart contracts?

It uses smart contracts.
Based on the executed smart contract, the site automatically transfers funds to the seller's account only after the customer confirms the receipt of the goods and its proper quality. Otherwise, arbitration on this transaction will be opened.
copper member
I found out about the project recently, so I wonder, where can I read a white book?

Hello!) Here is a link: https://flogmall.com/wp/
copper member
The condition of the crypto industry in the whole world... Is it stable?

Blockchain tries to rid the world of greedy IT companies, Bitcoin ignores Wall Street offers and fights with Bitcoin Cash, the Ukrainian ICO market has grown by 90% ...

And, in the meantime, the Russian legislation will not still figure out the questions of regulation of the cryptocurrency business. And although it is already possible to pay with cryptocurrency inside commercial Internet sites, even in some restaurants this method of payment is considered as unofficial one and it is not protected by the state. Moreover, by banks it is still considered as dangerous, provoking criminal activity and aiding terrorism.

Is everything so bad in the rest global economic powers? Let's figure it out.

Firstly we'll note that along with Russia, such countries as India, South Korea, Australia and France plan to draft law on the regulation of cryptocurrencies. Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, USA, Canada, Brazil, Britain, Germany deny the need to regulate the cryptocurrencies. Why is it happening? Because of lack of necessity.

For example, in China cryptocurrency exchanges and ICO - are banned completely and irrevocably. South Korea also banned the ICO, but its cryptocurrency exchanges are on the contrary, thriving in "gray zone". The "gray zone" means illegal business and, by the way, such business is very popular in all Asia, Europe, North and South America, Australia and Russia. And they seem to be happy with it. Well, only Japan has officially allowed the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges at its territory yet.

The only sphere left now without repression is payment with the cryptocurrency and the convertation of cryptocurrency into fiat money. Payments with cryptocurrency are allowed almost everywhere, that means that FLOGmall is your best solution in this case. Because we have no limitations for you. And we are not even talking about your investments. You can exchange your cryptocurrency for any commodity of everyday use and vice versa, a thing that has long been collecting dust in the wardrobe- for the Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other cryptocurrency.

You forget about unnecessary gestures: do not convert cryptocurrency into fiat, stop attending exchanges with their boring charts, and just buy at the site with the cryptocurrency in the form that is stored on your cryptocurrency wallet.

On average, the purchase on FLOGmall takes 2 minutes 24 seconds. What can not be said about the choice ... Because the range of goods is growing and changing every day. Hey, what are we talking about. Go to the site and make sure everything in person!

See you at FLOGmall!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I found out about the project recently, so I wonder, where can I read a white book?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
So, on the platform work very much new sellers and manufacturers that doesn't have have track record yet, correct?
What track record you mean? You mean about goods that send to the person? or you mean how this product will be useful for common man?
There is a working Alpha version of platform where you can create your shop or buy goods. That only few weeks passed that platform start to work.

Idea was to create a platform. It's already done. And it's every time updating. Plan, it's roadMap and team follow it even faster. Actual results, you can see only after ICO and when fully will be released platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello, everybody! Is there any news about the development of the project?
And when will the project reach its peak, according to your calculations?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
hi dev! I ask you to give recommendations on how to open a wallet and what measures are needed to be observed
Activity: 336
Hey guys! it is more profitable to buy MLC tokens for now or wait the end of ICO? again sorry for question.

Hello my friend. If you believe in the project, it doesn't matter at all, but it is cheaper at the pre-ico and ico stage. So, for MLC is now)
Hey guys! What should the ICO be to collect money for it? My answer is - to be promising! You must have a plan and a route to go through. And FLOGmall has it all, so I believe in this project and recommend it to you!
This Project is perspective. This Project have a strong idea.
Activity: 266
Hey guys! it is more profitable to buy MLC tokens for now or wait the end of ICO? again sorry for question.

Hello my friend. If you believe in the project, it doesn't matter at all, but it is cheaper at the pre-ico and ico stage. So, for MLC is now)
Hey guys! What should the ICO be to collect money for it? My answer is - to be promising! You must have a plan and a route to go through. And FLOGmall has it all, so I believe in this project and recommend it to you!
I feel sympathy for your project. I wish you prosperity  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
​Somebody dropped again.
#Ethereum, get off the rollercoaster

Cryptocurrency market is going through another fall. Almost all TOP cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, entered the red zone. After the abrupt drop in the rate in March the Ethereum can not achieve stability and jumps up and down like a cobra before attack.

This week the Ethereum is again below than dollar, and at the present moment its rate equals $ 718.90. And it has advantages too, dear friends!

Those who are now twisting a finger at the temple, we`ll explain. If you invest using fiat money but not the cryptocurrency, the fall of any position for you is like a gift. Wait, just think. If you have not gone to town in cryptocurrency investments, is there a difference, to buy Ethereum at a price of $1500 per piece or $700?

By the way, the professional brokers predict rise in early summer probably by 50%, and in the beginning of autumn by 99.9%, afterwards prices for cryptocurrency will rise like diabetics blood sugar rate goes up after snickers. And let be a battle of cryptocurrency and fiat again!

hi, Interesting news I missed on news sites!
how many coins are now available? when I began to follow the project was very few coins.
Activity: 224
What FLOGMAll is trying to implement is very interesting where everyone can find stores in a unique new format. The live store is a collection of video and blog content about sellers, stores, goods and services. I think it's a very good project to support
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
There is a "safe deal" type, where the platform serves as an arbiter? Or does it work only with smart contracts?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
So, on the platform work very much new sellers and manufacturers that doesn't have have track record yet, correct?
What track record you mean? You mean about goods that send to the person? or you mean how this product will be useful for common man?
There is a working Alpha version of platform where you can create your shop or buy goods. That only few weeks passed that platform start to work.

Idea was to create a platform. It's already done. And it's every time updating. Plan, it's roadMap and team follow it even faster. Actual results, you can see only after ICO and when fully will be released platform.
Development team tweaking and enhancing the alpha version of the site. All while out marketing department promoted the idea to the masses looking for like minded people. And so, FlogMall works!
it's very comfortably ""without having to move the cryptocurrency out in fiat money"".
I hope the project is waiting for success.
copper member
​Somebody dropped again.
#Ethereum, get off the rollercoaster

Cryptocurrency market is going through another fall. Almost all TOP cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, entered the red zone. After the abrupt drop in the rate in March the Ethereum can not achieve stability and jumps up and down like a cobra before attack.

This week the Ethereum is again below than dollar, and at the present moment its rate equals $ 718.90. And it has advantages too, dear friends!

Those who are now twisting a finger at the temple, we`ll explain. If you invest using fiat money but not the cryptocurrency, the fall of any position for you is like a gift. Wait, just think. If you have not gone to town in cryptocurrency investments, is there a difference, to buy Ethereum at a price of $1500 per piece or $700?

By the way, the professional brokers predict rise in early summer probably by 50%, and in the beginning of autumn by 99.9%, afterwards prices for cryptocurrency will rise like diabetics blood sugar rate goes up after snickers. And let be a battle of cryptocurrency and fiat again!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Development team tweaking and enhancing the alpha version of the site. All while out marketing department promoted the idea to the masses looking for like minded people. And so, FlogMall works!
Activity: 336

I recommend that everyone read the WP about the project. It is unique!
Amazing concept of us
Now keep enjoy with this great opportunity
Activity: 266

I recommend that everyone read the WP about the project. It is unique!
Pages:
Jump to: