Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 52. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

In my eyes it is very difficult still to get absolutely neutral reviews. There are many ways to influence the reviewing process. Even if there is a smart contract, someone could still be bought outside the system to enter into a smart contract and submit a positive review.
Yes, but the system based on smart contracts is better protected from fake reviews than online stores.

I think it can still be difficult to realize and it may depend on the price of the product a lot. If you have a cheap product someone can buy the own products, maybe even thousands of them, and publish reviews.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? I’m interested in the discount’s amount.

Hello!)

Here are the current discounts:
copper member
Is your alpha version working already? How about the shipping of the item? Is it cheaper compared to other shipping companies or you will get third party shipping cos.?

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:
https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Terms of delivery depend on the seller. Someone includes delivery to the value of the goods, someone makes a separate paid position.
At the moment, we are negotiating with transport companies that the terms of delivery are the most beneficial for our customers

But you can't order yet from your website, right? I hope the shipping fee would be not too much. That's my struggle every time I order from overseas. Aside from the long wait, you need to pay high charges. So hopefully, you can work that out.
Flogmall platform is not in alpha stage. Some of stores you can see on website. sellers are already working, and you can buy goods.

so it's already possible to buy now? have I understood?

Yes, of course!

FLOGmall approached to the anniversary of 3000 publications.
We have 3091 private ads. Thousands of sellers have already found their buyer at FLOGmall and signed the first official deals in history for cryptocurrency.
copper member
Will there be an office in Asia able to check the producers quickly? I doubt the goods from Asia very much, for example. I’d like to have more guarantees.

Hello!)

We have an ofiice in China in Guangzhou. You can watch video https://youtu.be/zFHcrEABIqg with English subtitles.
copper member
Unfortunately, I miss the current ICO! But I’m going to give it my all... How can I get a share in the project after the ICO?

Hello!)

ICO is still in process.  You can join ICO at our site flogmall.com. The ICO will continue till 26th of June.
And also you get bonuses if you will buy tokens now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Unfortunately, I miss the current ICO! But I’m going to give it my all... How can I get a share in the project after the ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Will there be an office in Asia able to check the producers quickly? I doubt the goods from Asia very much, for example. I’d like to have more guarantees.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey dev! tell me please Who are your main competitors
not only existing, but maybe some other ico projects?

Hello!

There are no obvious competitors except classic marketplaces like ebay or Amazon. We want to make a unique product on the market.
At the moment no one of triade (AliExpress, eBay, Amazon) of online shops doesn't accept the payment in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Is your alpha version working already? How about the shipping of the item? Is it cheaper compared to other shipping companies or you will get third party shipping cos.?

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:

Terms of delivery depend on the seller. Someone includes delivery to the value of the goods, someone makes a separate paid position.
At the moment, we are negotiating with transport companies that the terms of delivery are the most beneficial for our customers

But you can't order yet from your website, right? I hope the shipping fee would be not too much. That's my struggle every time I order from overseas. Aside from the long wait, you need to pay high charges. So hopefully, you can work that out.
Flogmall platform is not in alpha stage. Some of stores you can see on website. sellers are already working, and you can buy goods.

Yes, alpha version has been working for several months.
The best way to learn about the project is to read the description on the website, read the WhitePaper and social networks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:

Yes, alpha version has been working for several months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Activity: 448
Merit: 105

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:

Activity: 336
I have a question  -  The SEC has created a website with fake ICO to warn investors. Did u hear ?
copper member

Hello!

There are no obvious competitors except classic marketplaces like ebay or Amazon. We want to make a unique product on the market.
so, good that you are the first in the market. Smiley
and when will be the listing and also which exchnages?
thnks.

Now negotiations with several exchanges are underway. The token can be listed on the exchange after the end of the ICO. We will notify you when there will be accurate information about the exchanges

Activity: 238
The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? I’m interested in the discount’s amount.
The bonus depends on the time when a purchase is made, and the amount of investment.
and there is kickico bonus
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Hello!

so, good that you are the first in the market. Smiley
and when will be the listing and also which exchnages?
thnks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Interesting project
copper member

Hello!

copper member
Hi thee, everybody! I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, social networks, forums, etc.? other than those that are on the site?

Hello!))
The main team and advisors are presented on the site with all links to social networks
Pages:
Jump to: