Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 53. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Is your alpha version working already? How about the shipping of the item? Is it cheaper compared to other shipping companies or you will get third party shipping cos.?

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:
https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Terms of delivery depend on the seller. Someone includes delivery to the value of the goods, someone makes a separate paid position.
At the moment, we are negotiating with transport companies that the terms of delivery are the most beneficial for our customers

But you can't order yet from your website, right? I hope the shipping fee would be not too much. That's my struggle every time I order from overseas. Aside from the long wait, you need to pay high charges. So hopefully, you can work that out.

Why? The platform functions and all goods are available for order.
copper member
​From general to specific. How deals are made at FLOGmall

The first private ads appeared in Ancient Egypt, when an Egyptian was looking for an escaped slave. The first prototypes of the bulletin boards appeared in Western newspapers in the middle of the twentieth century. It was already clearly structured with headings of ads: cars, real estate, furniture. Meanwhile, FLOGmall approached to the anniversary of 3000 publications!

We have 3091 private ads. Thousands of sellers have already found their buyer at FLOGmall and signed the first official deals in history for cryptocurrency. And all is within our site!

In the column of private ads, the success of a deal depends not only on the popular price-quality ratio, but also on trust. At the moment, the FLOGmall team is working on the concept of security and moderation. But we are talking only about alpha version of the site.You will have to contact the seller personally.

Perhaps you will ask why more and more people come to us every day with their "stuff"? Because this is still the most convenient way to earn cryptocurrency, bypassing mining and the theft of public electricity. You can sell any unnecessary thing and get real cryptocurrency for it, which you will use in the right way.

And so FLOGmall solves two problems: painless earnings for any user and attracting new users. Because, although we live in the age of cryptocurrency technologies, the cryptocurrency for many people still does not have significance, as for us. Surprisingly, we know! And if our idea that you can not only buy Bitcoin, but also earn it using your "stuff" will be understood by at least one user, he is already involved. Definitely!

It works almost as simply as the FLOGmall bonuses. Try, you will not regret!

See you at Alpha!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Is your alpha version working already? How about the shipping of the item? Is it cheaper compared to other shipping companies or you will get third party shipping cos.?

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:

Terms of delivery depend on the seller. Someone includes delivery to the value of the goods, someone makes a separate paid position.
At the moment, we are negotiating with transport companies that the terms of delivery are the most beneficial for our customers

But you can't order yet from your website, right? I hope the shipping fee would be not too much. That's my struggle every time I order from overseas. Aside from the long wait, you need to pay high charges. So hopefully, you can work that out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? I’m interested in the discount’s amount.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi thee, everybody! I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, social networks, forums, etc.? other than those that are on the site?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey admin, me as a seller, how much it will cost for me to sell goods on Flogmall? also will you manage the sending and the quality of my goods?
As far as I know, It's free. But some additional services will be paid in Flogmall tokens. And you can already sell goods now.
Good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
If we look at that we understand that cryptocurrency are really effective and safe. Moreover I believe all of the money will be in crypto soon
Really nice, the website is fast, a lot of goods, watch out Ebay!
absolutely agree. I also have high hopes for FLOGmall!.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
If we look at that we understand that cryptocurrency are really effective and safe. Moreover I believe all of the money will be in crypto soon
Really nice, the website is fast, a lot of goods, watch out Ebay!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hey dev! tell me please Who are your main competitors
not only existing, but maybe some other ico projects?
I think there are no obvious competitors except classic marketplaces like ebay or Amazon.
Flogmall team want to make a unique product on the market.
FLOGmall - An international e-commerce site created for users from all over the world, who sell and buy various products and services with tokens!
Activity: 182
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hey admin, me as a seller, how much it will cost for me to sell goods on Flogmall? also will you manage the sending and the quality of my goods?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
I wonder how many ICO will collect. The project has already done the HYIP, which interested the large investors. I think everyone can be very surprised.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think there are no obvious competitors except classic marketplaces like ebay or Amazon.
Flogmall team want to make a unique product on the market.
copper member
Activity: 196
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
copper member

Hello!)

Yes, here is our alpha:

copper member
Hey guys! it is more profitable to buy MLC tokens for now or wait the end of ICO? again sorry for question.

Hello!

Of course, it's more profitable to buy tokens during the ICO because of discounts:

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
copper member
hi dev! I ask you to give recommendations on how to open a wallet and what measures are needed to be observed

Hello!)

Here are instruction for you:
https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en2.pdf
https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en3.pdf
https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en4.pdf

copper member
Hello, everybody! Is there any news about the development of the project?
And when will the project reach its peak, according to your calculations?

Hello!

We have a big new arrival of different types of products.
Also we are completing a number of tasks for improving the platform, and also add to it new devices that will make the life of the user of FLOGmall even easier and with more fun. For example, our developers are designing now a list of similar offers. That is, if you are looking for a cover for your gadget, at the bottom of the page you will find a number of variants that meet your requirements.
Filters in catalogue. What does it mean? It means that now you do not need to scroll through the pages with rows of clothes, looking for your seize, you just type in the right numbers, and here you are! Choose!
Chats will be improved between the seller and the buyer! Communication will be much easier!
The guys are also developing the statuses of the goods. In Avito's manner. Usual options - pending, published, rejected.
Great edits in platform design are expected too. Switching the pictures, specifying the price of order (either ascending or descending), adding to favorites, viewed products. The new design waits for the tab "Orders", for a more comfortable view.
In tabs with goods are also planned small changes. For example, you can ask seller a question about his product and view the history of purchases. That is, the amount of purchased goods will be displayed directly next to the product.

When speaking about the "peak" it's rather difficult to forecast

Pages:
Jump to: