Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 55. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
So, on the platform work very much new sellers and manufacturers that doesn't have have track record yet, correct?
What track record you mean? You mean about goods that send to the person? or you mean how this product will be useful for common man?
There is a working Alpha version of platform where you can create your shop or buy goods. That only few weeks passed that platform start to work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
So, on the platform work very much new sellers and manufacturers that doesn't have have track record yet, correct?
What track record you mean? You mean about goods that send to the person? or you mean how this product will be useful for common man?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
One of the three US stock exchanges, that's rly huge. I can only congratulate FLOG (and me as an investor as well) with that 👍
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Hello! what is the utility of the token?
There will be a charge in MLC tokens for some of a services on the platform.
What is more?
I also don't understand consepct of this token, why there is not description (or did I not find it?), or it can do multifunctionality as beonbox.
Activity: 686
New arrival in the FLOGmall Store

IMPORTANT! If you are a man - pass the phone to your woman, please!

So, hello, dear ladies. There is new arrival at FLOGmall. We are glad to present to you an expanded range of women's clothing of all varieties and colors!

Now FLOGmall can provide you with shoes and clothes. Warehouses of FLOGmall Store were replenished with huge amounts of clothes for women. Here you will find dresses, skirts, coats, trousers, swimsuits, even underwear and etc.

Now you can spend properly your husband`s BTCs not leaving your computer (and who cares, what he thinks about it?)

All your friends have already chosen five swimsuits for new photos for the Instagram, but you still can not get out of the office and you are not ready for exhausting trying on? Now with FLOGmall you can avoid the long queues at the cash register and frauds with credit cards as a piece of cake! As they say who does not buy a swimsuit at FLOGmall, those will not swim in the sea! It's time to hurry up, dear ladies!

What will be the prices? We'll agree on the amount from 0.01 to 0.05 ETH, which is not very expensive, considering that 0.01 ETH is $ 7, and this is a new dress. Berry Go, Young 17, Simplee and many other brands are already waiting for you in the official FLOGmall store.

You know what to do!

We turn on "please, honey, just look" mode and meet at FLOGmall.
Wow Shocked! Such an amazing project! I really like it. Wink I hope you will reach your aims. I am waiting for your news and development.  Smiley

Great news!
It looks like the most exemplary company now. Everyone likes and pleases - the project itself, the team's work, news and of course the fees.

FlogMall is present in the middle of the balockchain, this makes it easier in spending, let alone this ahead of the season that women awaited for their clothing needs. It's really impressive.
Activity: 224

So, hello, dear ladies. There is new arrival at FLOGmall. We are glad to present to you an expanded range of women's clothing of all varieties and colors!

Now FLOGmall can provide you with shoes and clothes. Warehouses of FLOGmall Store were replenished with huge amounts of clothes for women. Here you will find dresses, skirts, coats, trousers, swimsuits, even underwear and etc.

Now you can spend properly your husband`s BTCs not leaving your computer (and who cares, what he thinks about it?)

All your friends have already chosen five swimsuits for new photos for the Instagram, but you still can not get out of the office and you are not ready for exhausting trying on? Now with FLOGmall you can avoid the long queues at the cash register and frauds with credit cards as a piece of cake! As they say who does not buy a swimsuit at FLOGmall, those will not swim in the sea! It's time to hurry up, dear ladies!

What will be the prices? We'll agree on the amount from 0.01 to 0.05 ETH, which is not very expensive, considering that 0.01 ETH is $ 7, and this is a new dress. Berry Go, Young 17, Simplee and many other brands are already waiting for you in the official FLOGmall store.

You know what to do!

Wow Shocked! Such an amazing project! I really like it. Wink I hope you will reach your aims. I am waiting for your news and development.  Smiley

Great news!
It looks like the most exemplary company now. Everyone likes and pleases - the project itself, the team's work, news and of course the fees.
copper member
Activity: 364
What is more?
I also don't understand consepct of this token, why there is not description (or did I not find it?), or it can do multifunctionality as beonbox.

Hello!

FLOGmall platform provides customers with increased cashback when you pay with tokens Mallcoin, and the ability to obtain discounts when purchasing goods over the Mallcoin.

The seller has the opportunity to purchase additional services on a fee basis for Mallcoin tokens. Ads / stores with applied packages of services receive priority in the rotation of the search results area.

Exchange of goods and services for tokens will open wide access to the audience of customers who are its holders. And since the use of tokens is mainly related to trading and mining, there will always be a guaranteed number of buyers who want to buy goods and services on FLOGmall.
Merit: 105

You know what to do!

copper member
Hi! I have a questions:
When can Chinese seller do business on flogmall? Once you officially launch or they need to wait you enter China?

Hello!

You can start today. We are not actively working on attracting because not all the moments on the platform are working. More precisely, not all the minimum required functionality of the workers. As soon as everything is done, we will begin to attract Chinese retail with advertising. Now we have several managers in China. We invite Chinese manufacturers in manual mode and sharpen the work on them, including with objections.
copper member
Hello! I want to know purchasing term too.
after entering name and email. it's not showing button to click on register. Why is it so?

Hello!

At what site are you trying to register?
copper member
What would be the price of each token after ico? How will the ATES work?
This coin is very strong i hope will it hit Binance immediately, still good if Kucoin..

Hello!)

The price will be 0.001ETH.
Speaking about the ATES:

The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic exchange of tokens occurs for the performance of a useful action on the site.

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase. The platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.

After launching the site, the token holder gains access to ATES At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. At ATES, he can exchange his tokens purchased at the ICO stages both with sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of FLOGmall operation and ATES operation, users get the opportunity to exchange their MLC tokens with other users.
copper member

You know what to do!

Merit: 102
What would be the price of each token after ico? How will the ATES work?
This coin is very strong i hope will it hit Binance immediately, still good if Kucoin..
Hello! I want to know purchasing term too.
after entering name and email. it's not showing button to click on register. Why is it so?
Merit: 106
I signed up on kickICO,I followed the instructions and a campaign crowdsale address was generated where i will deposit ethereum to buy MLC tokens. I don't know if the address is legit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi, community! Does anybody know if the future competitors of the platform like Amazon are planning to implement blockchain or already implement it? Does the platform still have any time?

I think that they can not do this legally.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Now tokens can be purchased only through personal account?
Through KICKICO also?

There are no limits )
Thanks! I'm waiting, maybe a special offer will be))
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
What is more?
Activity: 238
Hello admin when will flogmall site be officially launched for trading goods and services (not alpha)?
Pages:
Jump to: