Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 61. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
A safe transaction, or what to do if you are a skeptic person, but you really want to start buying online

Hello! Are you ready for interesting facts? In 2017 figures of retail sales in worldwide e-commerce equaled $2.3 trillion, and according to the forecast for 2021, revenues from such sales will grow up to $4.88 trillion.

Why are people still afraid of online-shopping despite such figures? We conducted a survey among our users and the most popular answers to the question are:

Fear like "expectation-reality"; when the reality has not borne out the expectations.
Unwillingness to pay for shipping;
Fear of an advance payment, or even the whole amount of payment to an unknown person and to be duped. To give money personally to the seller-consultant is somehow safer;
Desire to get at least some guarantee documents, but ....
The last point, as it turned out, is the most important. Therefore, let's talk about it. How to be assured that your purchase will reach you safe and sound, or at least it will be just delivered to you. Without the call to a lawyer and other legal persons

To protect the interests of buyers from fraud, on our site there is a service called  "Safe transaction", within which FLOGmall acts as a kind of arbitrator. The transaction is done with the help of smart-contract and MLC tokens.

Making a purchase using Safe transaction, the seller receives payment only after the goods are received by the buyer. That is, until your order is on the doorstep of your house, and you do not confirm it personally, the seller will not get your money. Otherwise, you have the right to open dispute about this transaction.

As soon as the seller sends the goods, the buyer receives a track code to track the shipment and can control at any time at which stage of delivery his order is.

What will happen if the buyer wants to "dump" the seller? Buyer will not want it, because he will be motivated to close the deal in order to get an additional bonus in the form of Mallcoin tokens and a positive rating as a site user.

The most curious people will ask: What other advantages does smart-contract have? Only using smart-contract you can get the most truthful information about each seller. Smart-contract records all the nuances of the seller-buyer relationship, therefore, only the person who actually made the purchase would be able to leave a feedback about the product. So you avoid thousands of sweet but fake feedbacks and reviews.

That's all for today, my friends. We are sure that only with FLOGmall you can achieve such level of trust. So, go safely to alpha version of the site, and let's start getting acquainted with e-commerce industry with cryptocurrency! Time flies, and you are still without purchases.

We meet at FLOGmall!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Flogmall will provide a decentralized online store (like amazon) but I could also open my own website accepting Flogmall tokens for paying?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello. How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
When is the close date of this ICO?
As far as I know, the ICO end on June 26.
Activity: 336
When is the close date of this ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Tell me please, how many sales of coins can there be all in all? I’m a bit confused. There are private-sale,pre-ICO, ICO, etc..
Merit: 106
Good day. I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi! I’ve noticed that most managers are from Russia, but the project is launched under the Estonia legislation. What advantages does the project get due to this fact?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Merit: 100
Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

The quality of the product will be guaranteed in addition to feedback. The seller will get cash payment only when the goods are received by the buyer.
This is also one of the basic elements of the system.But this concerns payment schemes rather than quality. And what else about quality?
But such a payment scheme ensures that the purchase has actually taken place.
Flogmall guarantees the quality of the purchased product and its compliance with the declared characteristics on the basis of smart contracts.
The volume of problems of this kind in traditional trading via the Internet is very big at the moment.
Yeah, I agree. There’s a lot of deception and fraud. And is the delivery quality somehow regulated with the help of these contracts?
Hi all. Flogmall the dream of online shopping. Revolutionary project, I wish good luck to you guys!
I am sure that with this project all working inconveniences will disappear !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 406
interesting idea!
what if your site get blocked in any country? do you have any thoughts in how to prevent it?

So far, we have not faced such a situation. But if that happens, it will solve the problems as they arise

The Flogmall team has described all the possibilities, a very good attitude to deal with the problem, in the hope that both Flogmall will flourish.
copper member
interesting idea!
what if your site get blocked in any country? do you have any thoughts in how to prevent it?

So far, we have not faced such a situation. But if that happens, it will solve the problems as they arise
copper member
One big story about visual content, or why video is still better than text

Friends, hello! We were asked recently "What do I need Livestore for?  I can easily watch video on youtube. How do you want to surprise me?". Therefore, we would like to answer this questions immediately! All advantages of Livestore and visual content are mentioned in this post! Let`s go!

In his question our opponent did not take into account some of the most important features of the project, that are the key ones and do not regard Livestore and video sales. However, first let's tackle the question of the need for these innovations.

Why is Livestore necessary, and how is it going to deal with problem of the confidence to the seller?
Initially, video is more attractive way of interaction with the audience. First, it provides an opportunity to increase conversion and helps users to understand the product better. As the statistics shows, after watching the video the volume of sales was raised in the online store by 64-85%.

Secondly, let's confess to each other honestly. We do not like to think. It is easier for buyer to watch video in which an unknown man will tell everything about the product, and even turn it around in front of the camera. It's easier and more pleasant than reading a long and tedious description, even if it contains the most incredible technical features. It is always more interesting to see clearly how GoPRO shoots, rather than read about the resolution of 4K video.

Statistics shows that 55% of users watch video content carefully, and this is the highest indicator among other types of content. So, people are already saying that until 2020 all online stores will be turned into video sales format.

The industry is developing fast, until recently we had mobile phones with IrDA, and a 2.0 Mp camera was considered as luxury. There was neither technology nor especially the Internet. And today we can make funny videos with cats, immediately post them on youtube and get likes and views. And it is really cool!

We have already written about our collaboration with Viuly, and if you didn't notice this text, then pay attention now. Viuly is a decentralized video platform based on blockchain. And they kindly provided for FLOGmall the opportunity to host video of our users on their platform.

Now all our video-stores will be stored and placed under the guidance of our new partner. Also, with Viuly, we agreed on a new format for video sales, which will allow to buy goods from FLOGmall directly using the video on Viuly. Functional device and working version of our technical integration will be available in the coming weeks and each of you will be able to go to FLOGmall in order to create your own video-store.

In general, it is hard to escape a conclusion that thanks to video content, the whole industry is changing radically. The buyer has the opportunity to become better acquainted with the goods, the seller has the opportunity to sell goods more profitable. Companies that use video in their marketing, from year to year, increase profits by 49% faster than the companies that do not.

Video content is a new step in the development of e-commerce. The step is high enough. No doubt.

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi guys. And how will the price of the MLC-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 336
Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

The quality of the product will be guaranteed in addition to feedback. The seller will get cash payment only when the goods are received by the buyer.
This is also one of the basic elements of the system.But this concerns payment schemes rather than quality. And what else about quality?
Flogmall guarantees the quality of the purchased product and its compliance with the declared characteristics on the basis of smart contracts.
The volume of problems of this kind in traditional trading via the Internet is very big at the moment.
Yeah, I agree. There’s a lot of deception and fraud. And is the delivery quality somehow regulated with the help of these contracts?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
interesting idea!
Activity: 266

Merit: 105

Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: