Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 60. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Hi everyone in one of the most profitable project, I have one question.  How secure will the platform, website, and application be?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
It is not clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the platform is launched, what do i do to make an order?

We have a list of transport companies with which you can deliver the goods around the world. the seller can pre-calculate the cost of delivery of cargo carriers in those countries to which he is ready to send the goods.these companies are FedEx, DHL, EMS, TNT, UPS, S. F. Express, China Post Air Mail and others. The seller may include delivery in the price of the goods or put for payment separately in the cryptocurrency in which the payment of the goods. Further, the cost of delivery in the required currency is paid by the seller. Negotiations are under way with several major carriers in order to obtain the necessary discounts during shipment.

To make an order, you should create an account, choose an item & a currency what you want to use, choose a destination point, & confirm an order.
copper member
Hi everyone in one of the most profitable project, I have one question.  How secure will the platform, website, and application be?

Hello!

We invest a lot of resources that are aimed at strengthening the platform's security, because we understand that the safety of our users' assets is the most valuable asset that must be carefully protected.
copper member
Everything will be tied to blockchain and cryptocurrency. Do you think that would be helpful in managing all the heavy load after launching?

If you are talking about the technical part, we have been working in this direction since last year. At us key is a use кpиптoвaлют and the block on a platform.  So of course it will be useful for our site.
copper member

​Yuri Gagarin was the first man in space, Neil Armstrong first landed on the moon, and the first people who took part in the stages of the bonus system from FLOGmall already could count bonuses in their electronic wallets. And this is really awesome!

If you are now envy of these happy guys, stop it! Because FLOGmall has a special offer for you. Now the second stage of the bonus system is in high gear, that will last until May 21! And you can hit jackpot from 15 to 20% of bonuses!

To do this, you need right now to go to your personal account and charge your wallet a little bit with Ether or Bitcoin, this is already up to your preferences.

From 5 to 10 ETH you would get + 15% to MLC tokens;
From 10 to 100 ETH your bonus will be 17.5%;
And the biggest bonuses - 20% - are waiting for you with a deposit of 100 or more ETH.

Go to FLOGmall right now, bonuses will not grow up anymore!

We are waiting for you at FLOGmall!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Everything will be tied to blockchain and cryptocurrency. Do you think that would be helpful in managing all the heavy load after launching?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hello admin. it all sounds interesting! more details on the logistic part of blockchain uses, please.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

In my eyes it is very difficult still to get absolutely neutral reviews. There are many ways to influence the reviewing process. Even if there is a smart contract, someone could still be bought outside the system to enter into a smart contract and submit a positive review.
Yes, but the system based on smart contracts is better protected from fake reviews than online stores.
Why do you think like this? Yes, every project have some mistakes or doubt of success but the progress of the project is fine I think.
Merit: 105
Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

In my eyes it is very difficult still to get absolutely neutral reviews. There are many ways to influence the reviewing process. Even if there is a smart contract, someone could still be bought outside the system to enter into a smart contract and submit a positive review.
Yes, but the system based on smart contracts is better protected from fake reviews than online stores.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
This platform has very easy and balanced substructure, ATES bring in profit to us. i will use this project cause its seems so clear.
Yes, ATES is really a very good service. Smiley
Merit: 106

The quality of the product will be guaranteed in addition to feedback. The seller will get cash payment only when the goods are received by the buyer.
This is also one of the basic elements of the system.But this concerns payment schemes rather than quality. And what else about quality?
But such a payment scheme ensures that the purchase has actually taken place.
Flogmall guarantees the quality of the purchased product and its compliance with the declared characteristics on the basis of smart contracts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This platform has very easy and balanced substructure, ATES bring in profit to us. i will use this project cause its seems so clear.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is not clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the platform is launched, what do i do to make an order?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team. I think those interactions will increase the popularity among the common people and investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
so, you are going to connect consumer to the manufacturer? but is it going to solve any real, actual problems?
copper member
Tell me please, how many sales of coins can there be all in all? I’m a bit confused. There are private-sale,pre-ICO, ICO, etc..

PreSale
Period: from December 14 to January 14.

Pre-ICO
Period: from 22 February to 22 March, 2018.

ICO
Period: from 26 April to 26 june, 2018.
copper member
Hi! I’ve noticed that most managers are from Russia, but the project is launched under the Estonia legislation. What advantages does the project get due to this fact?

Hello!
Estonia today positively refers to cryptocurrency projects, which is why our company has Estonian registration.
copper member
Hello. How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?

Hello!)

You can buy our tokens for different crypto:
- BTC
- ETH
- Dash
- Doge
- Kick
- Litecoin
- Ripple
copper member
Flogmall will provide a decentralized online store (like amazon) but I could also open my own website accepting Flogmall tokens for paying?

Write direct message to us. We will consider your offer. Theoretically it's possible
Pages:
Jump to: