Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 58. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector of producers. Large producers are a perspective.
Will large companies use it to the full extant?
Does it mean that Flogmall project will provide large businessman will all services and with an online-store template also?
100% of this project will take far from the first place in this industry!
Best of luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector of producers. Large producers are a perspective.
Will large companies use it to the full extant?
Does it mean that Flogmall project will provide large businessman will all services and with an online-store template also?
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
I heard that now you target Asian region first for the opening. Will that be really better choice than large Northern American or European cities?
May be better to start from Japan? They accept Bitcoin at the state level. And they made 46% of all trading in Bitcoin.

A good idea) I'll share it with my colleagues Cool

Will it be "one country-one city" project or there is possibility for multiple project launching within one country? I mean the number of offices.
I think the exact scheme will vary on different stages of development of the platform and maybe there will be slight differences from city to city.
Merit: 100
Hello Admin,
Can I registered on flogmall with my meta mask wallet address? There is a safe purchase option?
Flogmall the dream of online shopping  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
A promising project with interesting ideas and, a good company for investments.This is a real breakthrough in the world of the crypto industry.
The team is confidently moving forward and it pleases!
I like the idea behind this project, I can only wish the dev success in this project.
I did not see anything like that. It will be very interesting to look at the work of the site after the completion of ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A promising project with interesting ideas and, a good company for investments.This is a real breakthrough in the world of the crypto industry.
The team is confidently moving forward and it pleases!
I like the idea behind this project, I can only wish the dev success in this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Do you burn the tokens that are left or do you distribute them to the buyers?
Will the Exchanges traded on the FLOGmall be announced after or before the ICO ends?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
What is ERC-20? Seven commandments which you don`t know

Do you know that MLC tokens are tokens of ERC-20 standard? No? Well, now you know. If for you this abbreviation is completely new and means nothing, then start reading the text below! Go!

What is ERC-20, and why haven't you heard anything about it?
Most of ICOs use the Ethereum network as a platform or, more precisely, the smart- contracts of this network. During fundraising campaigns, organizers of ICO usually accept ETH or BTC as payment, charging investors with tokens instead. More often these are tokens of ERC-20 standard, as in the case with FLOGmall.

What does these three letters imply?
ERC (Ethereum Request for Comments) is an official protocol using which you can make suggestions for improving of Ethereum. Number "20" means the identification number. That is, the tokens of the ERC-20 standard are actually smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

The ERC-20 standard has a set of rules that you should follow in order for a token to be accepted and to be able to interact with other tokens on the network. The tokens themselves are blockchain-assets, which can have value, and can be sent and received like any other cryptocurrency.

Why did you need to create ERC-20?
Before this standard, there were some problems of incompatibility between different forms of Ethereum tokens. Because each of them hides its own unique smart-contract. Ultimately, for a stock exchange or a wallet to support a token without problems (by the way supporting of a growing number of tokens did not become problematic) it was necessary to create a new unified protocol.

What is the difference between the ERC-20 tokens and the traditional cryptocurrency?
Here everything is quite simple. The difference is that they are tied with the Ethereum network, they use the format of addresses accepted within this network and are sent using Ethereum-transactions. Accordingly, transactions involving ERC-20 tokens can be tracked in the block browser.

It is important to understand that the ERC-20 tokens are not completely independent as it was mentioned above, they are based on the Ethereum blockchain, on the distributed computing capabilities of which they rely in their work.

Why were ERC-20 tokens created, and who would need them?
They can be not only a cryptocurrency in the standard sense, but they also act as project shares, certificates that confirm the right to assets or points in the loyalty program. Well, of course to fulfill all these functions at once. Among the most famous tokens based on the ERC-20 standard are 0x, Aragon, Dentacoin, EOS, Civic, BAT, Kucoin, TenX, TTron and Mallcoin for sure.

Well, did you figure it out? Now you can say that you are an expert in ERC standards. Stay with us, we will continue to sort out all your questions!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector.
Merit: 105
Activity: 266
Activity: 336
I heard that now you target Asian region first for the opening. Will that be really better choice than large Northern American or European cities?
May be better to start from Japan? They accept Bitcoin at the state level. And they made 46% of all trading in Bitcoin.

Is the best choice for this though? I understand that the blockchain is fast and scalable, but the initial adoption is really slow. And it’s not even known much outside of Asia..
It is very useful for the people who don't know about the bitcoin and other digital coins. Due to however the digital currency is very new and many people who doesn't understand about it.
I think that blockchain will be the reason that affect the final price for the consumer greatly.
Merit: 102

Is the best choice for this though? I understand that the blockchain is fast and scalable, but the initial adoption is really slow. And it’s not even known much outside of Asia..
It is very useful for the people who don't know about the bitcoin and other digital coins. Due to however the digital currency is very new and many people who doesn't understand about it.
Merit: 100

Activity: 224

Will it be "one country-one city" project or there is possibility for multiple project launching within one country? I mean the number of offices.
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

I guess it will be only profitable for certain people, and it can not cover all people in the country. 
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: