Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 62. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?

The quality of the product will be guaranteed in addition to feedback. The seller will get cash payment only when the goods are received by the buyer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods.
You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Flogmall will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now. Smiley
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Good day. I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?

Hello!

The referral program lasts only during the ICO.
And here are the rules for it: https://flogmall.com/referral/
Activity: 224
copper member
What bonus can I expect now? I heard that early ICO members get a better price or bonuses.

Hello!)

Current bonuses are 15-20%

brand new
Activity: 0
Security cryptocurrency value for certain goods and services-this is what the world of the crypto industry is in dire need at the moment.Therefore, I will follow the project with attention and wait for the launch of the full version, and in need and opportunity I will be happy to use this trading platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Hello! when should we wait for the launch of your platform  in the US?

We plan to enter US market in this year in autumn.

Good news, Flogmall has a plan for the US, hoping to get a positive response and a lot of enthusiasts and can run smoothly.
This is coming soon, and we look forward to Flogmall's plan to really enter the US market and create a brand new e-commerce.

Apparently Flogmall is highly anticipated by US society, and its presence will certainly also have a new buzz to let many US investors join in Flogmall and make it a success.
I can’t see any special marketplaces’ advantages over the regular on-line stores. What’s the difference? Why should a manufacturer vote for a marketplace?
convenient way to sttle the accounts with the buyers, an opportunity to sell various goods, access to the global market outlets, decrease in marketing costs. etc )
But isn’t it a standard set that every on-line store owner is eager to own? And provides buyers?
I still believe in the success Flogmall.
That’s the point! Actually, every owner is eager to possess it. But, due to great restrictions (political, economical, etc) and barriers between the countries, economic zones and the states themselves the opportunities for sellers and buyers are severely curtailed. The options offered by Flogmall either completely solve these problems, or significantly make things to be easier.
copper member
Hello admin! How will the value of the token be regulated after the ICO and will it be regulated at all?
Or will it depend on the market?

Hello!

The price of token will be fixed at ATES, but it can change in external exchanges
copper member

Hello!

In case of secure purchase, all the reviews are recorded the blockchain
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello admin! How will the value of the token be regulated after the ICO and will it be regulated at all?
Or will it depend on the market?
There is no focus on regulating the rate. I think the price will be determined by the market: by holders’ desire to sell goods at a certain price and by the demand from the stores for the price.

Anything else would be ridiculous. What does he even mean by regulated? As if the team tries to tie the price of the token to a certain range by putting up buy and sell orders or what?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I've said it before (in private Smiley) and I'm gonna say it again – e-commerce is the future. Seriously, I don't think there's anything standing in its way. As far as these types of projects are concerned, FLOGMALL is one of the very best Smiley
Hi. Yes this project seems pretty interesting!
Activity: 178
I've said it before (in private Smiley) and I'm gonna say it again – e-commerce is the future. Seriously, I don't think there's anything standing in its way. As far as these types of projects are concerned, FLOGMALL is one of the very best Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
What bonus can I expect now? I heard that early ICO members get a better price or bonuses.
Yes, they have to give you bonuses if you have time to buy tokens before the end of this sale’s stage. Currently, the bonus is 20%.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
that pack really tight, I think the soft cap is not scored. And the project in General is quite good
Flogmall team still have time to get more and more investor to this token.. hope it will be success..
i think we will get hard cap!
I’ve studied the information on different start-ups, this one is the most interesting! And it shows the responsible approach of Flogmall team
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The developments of tools for sales are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 238
that pack really tight, I think the soft cap is not scored. And the project in General is quite good
Flogmall team still have time to get more and more investor to this token.. hope it will be success..
i think we will get hard cap!
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Pages:
Jump to: