Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 16. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
FluzFluz has posted a new blog entry online answering some questions that are asked more often. They explain the referral system and have posted a video on how the app should work in the future. Furthermore, you have described an update of the homepage, which will probably soon be online

The Blogpost: https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/top10-in-d10e-bucharest-fluz-fluz-app-tour-and-other-updates-from-first-week-of-private-sale-d057891a0ccf

Thanks for sharing link. I will go through it. Great to see that they are coming with blog answering all questions. Nice work by Fluz Fluz team.
Merit: 11
People will like Fluz Fluz, because it gives more opportunities to earn passive income everyday. Keep it up.  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Fluz Fluz private sale is still open! Hurry up and get in with 25% discount

I'll be bagging a load with this generous 25% discount, after the 25% period? what would be the next bonus amount? I presume it will be around the 10-15% mark??  
Activity: 154
Fluz Fluz private sale is still open! Hurry up and get in with 25% discount

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
On which exchanges will tokens trade?

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.

I guess it's should be list on bittrex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com & poloniex.com also. Lots market captured on their websites also. That's too easy also for deposit & withdrawal.

Let’s hope it gets listed on the above, I think it would be a great start looking at the above.

Continue the great work fluz team

I will prefer to see them listed on poloniex because bittrex is giving me issues. I also will suggest that they create a poll for their members to vote on an exchange to list on

I use binance.com so I hope it get listed their and I'll bag some a load..... I like the idea of creating a poll - although on the same note, surely the more exchanges the better Cheesy?

true i support getting listed in binance and the poll is going to be just fine... fluzfluz can this be done for the users?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
FluzFluz has posted a new blog entry online answering some questions that are asked more often. They explain the referral system and have posted a video on how the app should work in the future. Furthermore, you have described an update of the homepage, which will probably soon be online

The Blogpost: https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/top10-in-d10e-bucharest-fluz-fluz-app-tour-and-other-updates-from-first-week-of-private-sale-d057891a0ccf

It’s good to hear some of these updates, the Fluz Fluz team are doing a brilliant job and they’re working really hard to ensure the project is a success. Great speech by CEO at D10E conference in Bucharest and I hadn’t actually watched the ‘App Tour’ video before and it answered a lot of my questions.
Activity: 140

Thanks for sharing, fluz fluz is pretty active when it comes to sharing info on social media. I hope they will continue this even after the ICO
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

That is a good read. but it still did not answer my question about what is the main difference between already existing reward system in Europe to FLUZFLUZ with such expensive premier membership. May be I miss something?  Angry

Thanks for sharing....Just Read through and i can say this team is doing a great job, they shall go places
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Can someone please help me understand this token

It's basically a cashback program but based on crypto, you know how credit cards have cash back? Think of it like that but instead of cash its token based. Is probably the simplest explanation. Its best to read more on the site.

oh...that sounds like some strategy to attract costumers into their market....another question...how does fluzfluz gain from giving cash back can take alot from them and may limit their ability to maintain the system when it becomes to large

They give according to the agreement they have with the company. Once thing you must always remember is Flux has  been in existence before now outside the Crypto world, thus if all the cash back stuffs doesn't favor them, they would have by now scraped it out of their system

Oh i see....but i wont consider january 2017 a long period of existence although 40k plus active users is applaudable under a short period of time
Fluz team says Fluz disrupts the traditional shopping experience through an alternate, more rewarding avenue.In the Fluz Fluz consumer network model,all participants make moneyi.
Does anyone have idea how much cashback they are currently offering?
Activity: 532

It's basically a cashback program but based on crypto, you know how credit cards have cash back? Think of it like that but instead of cash its token based. Is probably the simplest explanation. Its best to read more on the site.

oh...that sounds like some strategy to attract costumers into their market....another question...how does fluzfluz gain from giving cash back can take alot from them and may limit their ability to maintain the system when it becomes to large

They give according to the agreement they have with the company. Once thing you must always remember is Flux has  been in existence before now outside the Crypto world, thus if all the cash back stuffs doesn't favor them, they would have by now scraped it out of their system

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Just had a chat with the fluz-team on their telegram-channel, and i can tell you now, that there are already active networks in colombia. more precisely, one network
if this information is correct, there are more than 40.000 people in only one network. if i could get a tier1 seat with 40k users, that would be great:-)

That is pretty interesting. It would be nice if this info was public. So I would love to see how the networks look like, just to get an idea. For example they could graphically show us the existing networks in a graph

Awesome Idea!We should address that in the Telegram channel, I think it's best placed there. Let's see how the team reacts to the proposal.

Telegram channel is best place to communicate directly with the team.. yesterday I also put in my queries about difference between FLUZFLUZ and Ajay existing schemes in Europe for cashback rewards. I will see what they have replied later.
Activity: 70

Just had a chat with the fluz-team on their telegram-channel, and i can tell you now, that there are already active networks in colombia. more precisely, one network
if this information is correct, there are more than 40.000 people in only one network. if i could get a tier1 seat with 40k users, that would be great:-)

That is pretty interesting. It would be nice if this info was public. So I would love to see how the networks look like, just to get an idea. For example they could graphically show us the existing networks in a graph

Awesome Idea!We should address that in the Telegram channel, I think it's best placed there. Let's see how the team reacts to the proposal.
Activity: 140

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Fluz Fluz already have 40000 plus active users, and growing very fast. Already giving cashback trough more than 200 global partners. Future seems to be very bright for Fluz.

This is great news, thanks for the good point made.

Where did you see the 40,000++ active users? This is a massive figure from where we started

This information is there on the first page of this topic. I am trying to find if they are premium seat members or  something else.

I think the 40,000 figure is just the amount of people that are currently using the service in Colombia. I’m not sure if they’re premier seat holders.

It was already known that Fluz Fluz is going great near Colombia, and i think that they are a latin ICO for now. They even got on the news. That is really cool for a ICO, because many people will see that.
Activity: 70

Where did you see the 40,000++ active users? This is a massive figure from where we started
[/quote]

This information is there on the first page of this topic. I am trying to find if they are premium seat members or  something else.
[/quote]

I think the 40,000 figure is just the amount of people that are currently using the service in Colombia. I’m not sure if they’re premier seat holders.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I find it amazing how fast the network grows, just a few weeks ago they only had something over 5k users. Also exciting for the T1 and T2 seat holders. Theoretically, almost every network has 3 members in its network. Of course I know that the conditions in reality look different.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Fluz Fluz already have 40000 plus active users, and growing very fast. Already giving cashback trough more than 200 global partners. Future seems to be very bright for Fluz.

This is great news, thanks for the good point made.

Pages:
Jump to: