Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 19. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
On which exchanges will tokens trade?

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.

I guess it's should be list on bittrex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com & poloniex.com also. Lots market captured on their websites also. That's too easy also for deposit & withdrawal.

This is an anticipation. But no exchanges are confirmed yet it seems. Nothing had been officially announced. But I am sure they are in discussion with exchanges. Fluzfluz team will announce it in due course of time.

The announcement of Exchanges is usually after the ICO is finished. It is very rare that ICOs announce an exchange before the ICO has finished.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.

I guess it's should be list on bittrex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com & poloniex.com also. Lots market captured on their websites also. That's too easy also for deposit & withdrawal.

This is an anticipation. But no exchanges are confirmed yet it seems. Nothing had been officially announced. But I am sure they are in discussion with exchanges. Fluzfluz team will announce it in due course of time.
Activity: 140
Also good to know for the newcomers in this thread, FluzFluz is accepting bitcoin, ethereum, visa and there are 2 other logos on their website but I dont know what it means. One of them says wire transfer. Maybe someone else knows?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When ia the token sale, and how much ia cash back?

Currently the private sale is running with 25% discount. For private sale, you can register at https://ico.fluzfluz.com/. From 18.1.2018 the public sale is running, currently planned without discount.
For Cashback there are no exact details, because this is different from company to company
For further information i suggest to read the whitepaper, also seen on die ico-page

Hey Donag, welcome to the project! Like faulerwilli said the cash back rewards that Fluz Fluz are offering haven’t been announced yet, but they will be determined by your ranking of membership. There are different tiers that offer more attractive rates of cash back, but you need to purchase the different memberships through the ICO. I highly recommend visiting the website to find out more https://ico.fluzfluz.com .
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Currently the private sale is running with 25% discount. For private sale, you can register at https://ico.fluzfluz.com/. From 18.1.2018 the public sale is running, currently planned without discount.
For Cashback there are no exact details, because this is different from company to company
For further information i suggest to read the whitepaper, also seen on die ico-page

Yeah the only thing is it does cost quite a lot of bitcoin to get listed on some of the exchanges you have listed above. But I’m sure with the popularity of this project they will all want to list Fluz Fluz.

For one thing, it's almost sure (AINAL so I'm not saying I'm sure altough as a layman I actually am) there won't be any problems with the Howey test and all those US securities regulations.

Oh yeah I totally agree. The project will pass the Howey tests and US Sec regulations. I’m just curious how many funds the Fluz Fluz team have made available to pay for listings? Hopefully they have big plans for going on to the bigger exchanges.

I haven't seen that info anywhere, I think they are more focussed in developing it's own internal exchange as they will make available FLUZ/BTC and FLUZ/ETH conversions and seats reselling.

Yeah it would be interesting to know from a marketing perspective how much they have set aside. I know there are other focuses that are slightly more important at this time, but it’s great to have the exchange listings prepared.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Yeah the only thing is it does cost quite a lot of bitcoin to get listed on some of the exchanges you have listed above. But I’m sure with the popularity of this project they will all want to list Fluz Fluz.

For one thing, it's almost sure (AINAL so I'm not saying I'm sure altough as a layman I actually am) there won't be any problems with the Howey test and all those US securities regulations.

Oh yeah I totally agree. The project will pass the Howey tests and US Sec regulations. I’m just curious how many funds the Fluz Fluz team have made available to pay for listings? Hopefully they have big plans for going on to the bigger exchanges.

I haven't seen that info anywhere, I think they are more focussed in developing it's own internal exchange as they will make available FLUZ/BTC and FLUZ/ETH conversions and seats reselling.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can someone please help me understand this token

Hey, Did you read the white paper? For the first time its hard to understand, if you have not experience wit multi level marketing projects. You can buy tokens and premium seats. Both are instruments to participate from the cash back system from fluz fluz.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Let’s hope it gets listed on the above, I think it would be a great start looking at the above.

Continue the great work fluz team
Activity: 532
What reward will i get for sharing and posting about this project on my Social networks

As far as I know, there is no airdrop of FluzFluz and also no referral program. If there is, I would like to know too

There is a referral-program for investors only. if you buy flufluz-tokens and a friend buys some with your referral-link (you get the link for registration for the private sale), you get 5% Bonus on your bought tokens.

Thats nice, didnt know. But why do you have to be an investor to get a referral link? They would have a lot more free publicity if they let everyone get a referral link

for me, everyone who buys tokens is an investor. there are small and big investors.
Maybe they could place the referral-possibility better on the page, not only in the registration-mail. Could be, that some small investors bye tokens if they know, that they get 5% bonus for referral

I really prefer when ICO developers put all necessary informations on  their projects instead of with holding. And as for the bonus, any body who meets the minimum required investment capital Aught to be considered as an investor and treat as such.
Activity: 168

Best way is to check the Homepage and whitepaper otherwise you may get wrong infos. Especially If you want to Invest, these two sources should be readed (;
Sage words! Anyway, the most important thing to consider is that with the token you can buy tier1 and tier2 seats. For people outside the US, your best bet ist to go for a tier1 as you are free of the minimum purchase rule that may make you lose your tier2 seat.
Activity: 70

If you want it fast and easy you should just ask in the telegram chat. The devs are very active and questions are answered quickly.

Activity: 154

Best way is to check the Homepage and whitepaper otherwise you may get wrong infos. Especially If you want to Invest, these two sources should be readed (;
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Cash back is always a good thing. Why you have to pay some random advertisers when you can get the money. Your project is pretty good.

This exactly and this is why I think fluz fluz will be a success once it starts going out to US market
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

To my knowledge the fluz per purchase will vary depending on the deal fluz creates with the merchant. As is the case for most cashback programs, it depends on the deals they create on how much each purchase will pay out.

Pretty sure the date is in the title of the post Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: