Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 42. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I just read that the Premier network seats are limited to 16,383. the first token buyers are also the first to acquire a premier seat. And now it will be interesting, if I understood correctly: you can sell your premier seat to other interested parties. That could be exciting. Would you hold your premier seats, or sell if the offer is good enough?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This article posted by Fluz Fluz on their twitter answers a lot of everyones questions about the project.

https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/questions-after-d10e-conference-5dcce5f41289

1. They're initially releasing the service in the US but 'the sky's the limit' and I think they will expand to a lot of countries afterwards.

2. Everyone in Fluz Fluz network will earn cashback not just the premier seats. It will be at a lower % to premier seats.

3. They want to launch in US by mid-2018.

I hope this helps.

This is a good read indeed. It has most of the information. I can understand why they want to capture US market first. Its a good initiative. Is this ICO also open for US citizens?

Mid 2018 is not that far away. Good job Fluz Fluz team.

This are great news !! so fluz fluz is one of the icos that already have an working product like OMG or TenX have. I think this can get big

Yep thats the #1 thing that gets me excited about an ICO like fluz fluz the fact they have an ongoing service that their growing/changing means they at least know the market well enough to have a good chance of success. It's cool seeing crypto sneak into these new market areas.

Exactly! A lot of projects nowadays only want to sell a whitepaper with an idea and a vague plan how they want to build the platform. The fact that Fluz Fluz already has an working product is outstanding. I am sure investors will honor this.

Indeed, especially lately. Lately you see alot of the 'i got an idea give me 30mil' projects whom are mostly semi-scam (they deliver the token but thats it mostly). So it is also refreshing to see some projects pop up with existing products and company's who simply are young and flexible enough to innovate at this early stage with blockchain.
Do you know how many customers do they already have in Colombia? I don't recall to have seen that on the whitepaper.

nope, i am yet to familiarize myself with their whitepaper, roadmap etc.. I've been quite busy so i'm only aware of the broad picture.. in the coming weeks (probably next week) i am going to dive deep. however i already asked some questions regarding the tokens down here, hoping i will get an answer.
Activity: 28
project fluzz fluzz is really nice and interesting..the project that the service is always evolving.. good service and nice concepts,fluzz fluzz always see a lucrative market and will go into the market that will make fluzz fluzz successful, this project I think will definitely be a success and can be achieved the target..his team is also great
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This article posted by Fluz Fluz on their twitter answers a lot of everyones questions about the project.

1. They're initially releasing the service in the US but 'the sky's the limit' and I think they will expand to a lot of countries afterwards.

2. Everyone in Fluz Fluz network will earn cashback not just the premier seats. It will be at a lower % to premier seats.

I hope this helps.

This is a good read indeed. It has most of the information. I can understand why they want to capture US market first. Its a good initiative. Is this ICO also open for US citizens?

This are great news !! so fluz fluz is one of the icos that already have an working product like OMG or TenX have. I think this can get big

Yep thats the #1 thing that gets me excited about an ICO like fluz fluz the fact they have an ongoing service that their growing/changing means they at least know the market well enough to have a good chance of success. It's cool seeing crypto sneak into these new market areas.

Exactly! A lot of projects nowadays only want to sell a whitepaper with an idea and a vague plan how they want to build the platform. The fact that Fluz Fluz already has an working product is outstanding. I am sure investors will honor this.

Indeed, especially lately. Lately you see alot of the 'i got an idea give me 30mil' projects whom are mostly semi-scam (they deliver the token but thats it mostly). So it is also refreshing to see some projects pop up with existing products and company's who simply are young and flexible enough to innovate at this early stage with blockchain.

Some dev even go as far as getting into a major exchange, hold for a little while, pump price and dump. It's really a pity. Such acts may keep painting crypto black and giving those big mouthed fellas something to tattle about
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I hope this helps.

Do you know how many customers do they already have in Colombia? I don't recall to have seen that on the whitepaper.

Me too did not see any such numbers. Just know they are in south America. Good to get assume important numbers like customer base, number of countries that are already present, etc.

Is any YouTube video available about fluzfluz?

this video about the token sale. found it on the twitter account. seems they are very active in social media
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jlWXaW1JfyE

and this video about fluzfluz is from the ico-homepage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jlWXaW1JfyE

They share the information very well on many different channels, I like that
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I hope this helps.

Me too did not see any such numbers. Just know they are in south America. Good to get assume important numbers like customer base, number of countries that are already present, etc.

Is any YouTube video available about fluzfluz?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?

Let me explain it: the hole network (everyone, also the Premier seat owner, If he want) is buying, the hole network gets cash back, but the proportions are different, as the premier seat owner gets 50%
So the person who had payed for bis participation, get the most. The others much less. But who cares? I mean they register on the app and afterwards they get a small amount of money everytime someone buys something. Nice to have, isnt it? ;d

What kind of benefits does Fluz Fluz get when people join the network? They dont have to pay and will have passive income, thats great, but what does Fluz Fluz gain from this? Advertising?

I think it will be easier to find new prospects for your cashback program if you already have many app-users. Everyone in the network is a potential customer for the companies that want to offer cashback via fluzfluz

So much this! It's something like companies like netflix discovered early on, even if you have to operate at a loss, getting millions of users eventually pays back 10 fold, because the userbase will draw the companies that will draw the profit/cash to operate. It's just a process that has to be really planned properly.

Attracting lots of users is #1, which will in turn will result in companies wanting to join the platform to access those users.

That makes a lot of sense, building a userbase even if it will cost in the beginning, eventually a large userbase is what will make the profit for the company.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I hope this helps.

For the love of god if i hear 1 more ICO with an idea and 0 follow through or customer or partnership i'll probably just die of boredom. We need more ICO's that have some actual substance, hopefully fluz fluz is that ICO i'm hoping they will continue to release more info on their existing and more relationships.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

I hope this helps.

I hope this helps.

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I hope this helps.

Bountyhive.io

I hope this helps.

Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

I hope this helps.

as far as i read, it sounds like a very promising project! I really like the fact that u guys already have a working product and wish to expand on that. there are however some questions about your tokens.. You don't reserve any tokens for the company or partners? If the tokens are not all sold, will they be burned to conserve the supply/demand price of 0,10 cent in ICO? and most importantly, what does the token add to your product that it currently lacks? 
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

I hope this helps.

Yes the US retail market is probably the biggest in this world so I also understand why they have focused on the US. It also looks like a lot of the companies that Fluz Fluz are offering cashback on purchases are US based for example Nike, Uber, Amazon & Puma etc.

I agree US retail market is big. Not only consumer retails also health sector. but thats not the point. Regulators are the big hurdles. What if regulators come with very strict rules for cryptos? I mean more stricter than now. then there will be problems with reward payments, collections etc using cryptos. Considering this higher risk, I would prefer safer smaller markets where risk is lower.

That's is a good point to consider. What exactly is the issue between crypto and the US government?? Why being unnecessarily strict with crypto??? Yet it's citizens are into it big time. It's strange to me
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Are you guys planning to add more team members ? There are just 6 members who are in the team and i think that it is good for now, but sometimes more members can make the difference.
On many Icos that i know there are a lot of team members sometimes even higher than 10.

Thats a good point. They will probably use the funds raised dringend the ICO to expand the team and hire more developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Are you guys planning to add more team members ? There are just 6 members who are in the team and i think that it is good for now, but sometimes more members can make the difference.
On many Icos that i know there are a lot of team members sometimes even higher than 10.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I hope this helps.

Yes the US retail market is probably the biggest in this world so I also understand why they have focused on the US. It also looks like a lot of the companies that Fluz Fluz are offering cashback on purchases are US based for example Nike, Uber, Amazon & Puma etc.

I agree US retail market is big. Not only consumer retails also health sector. but thats not the point. Regulators are the big hurdles. What if regulators come with very strict rules for cryptos? I mean more stricter than now. then there will be problems with reward payments, collections etc using cryptos. Considering this higher risk, I would prefer safer smaller markets where risk is lower.

Good point made, I can smell the regulators - will only be a matter of time.

Let's hope it doesn't impact the reward system as you well pointed out, do you think it will stop you from investing into reward type ICO's ?
Merit: 104

I hope this helps.

Bountyhive.io
After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?

Let me explain it: the hole network (everyone, also the Premier seat owner, If he want) is buying, the hole network gets cash back, but the proportions are different, as the premier seat owner gets 50%
So the person who had payed for bis participation, get the most. The others much less. But who cares? I mean they register on the app and afterwards they get a small amount of money everytime someone buys something. Nice to have, isnt it? ;d

What kind of benefits does Fluz Fluz get when people join the network? They dont have to pay and will have passive income, thats great, but what does Fluz Fluz gain from this? Advertising?

I think it will be easier to find new prospects for your cashback program if you already have many app-users. Everyone in the network is a potential customer for the companies that want to offer cashback via fluzfluz

So much this! It's something like companies like netflix discovered early on, even if you have to operate at a loss, getting millions of users eventually pays back 10 fold, because the userbase will draw the companies that will draw the profit/cash to operate. It's just a process that has to be really planned properly.

Attracting lots of users is #1, which will in turn will result in companies wanting to join the platform to access those users.
Pages:
Jump to: