Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 44. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I like the cashback system of Fluz Fluz. You earn cash back rewards when anyone in your network purchases.
My question is, how do you build your network? In the whitepaper I only read that you can buy a seat in a network with Fluz token, is this the same thing?

yes, that's how I understood it. You "buy" the chair of your network, then you tell your friends "Hey, there's a new cashback system, sign up and you get money back" These friends can then invite new friends and so the network grows. However, the recruited friends do not have to pay anything, as is often the case with similar systems

Thank you for this explanation, this makes sense. Did you read this in the whitepaper or is this your own interpretation?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I like the cashback system of Fluz Fluz. You earn cash back rewards when anyone in your network purchases.
My question is, how do you build your network? In the whitepaper I only read that you can buy a seat in a network with Fluz token, is this the same thing?

yes, that's how I understood it. You "buy" the chair of your network, then you tell your friends "Hey, there's a new cashback system, sign up and you get money back" These friends can then invite new friends and so the network grows. However, the recruited friends do not have to pay anything, as is often the case with similar systems

Really our friend does not have to pay anything, because the system runs like multi-level marketing where the place is the highest seat that will get a lot of income. Because the cashback system is applied then we must invite to make a deposit to the system to get cash back. Is that so?

Hmmmm. This seem to be posing lot of controversies. Would be nice if someone can get that part of their website translated and pasted here for us to read and share our views based on our understanding. My opinion though
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Really our friend does not have to pay anything, because the system runs like multi-level marketing where the place is the highest seat that will get a lot of income. Because the cashback system is applied then we must invite to make a deposit to the system to get cash back. Is that so?

My guess is that our friends might have to register in their website or some means to get into the network. Honestly, this system is there and I know for sure if exists in Europe. I am still trying to identify the unique advantage of fluz flux. May be is just me...😣
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 532

That said after being invited to join the network, you get to invite your Friends and they also get to invite their friends to join. Just like every other networking system. But for Fluz, I don't think it's mandatory to invite in order to earn. I think it's an added benefit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

someone mentioned fluzfluz's little team. that does not have to be a disadvantage. And when you see that you have already done it in South America, I already have great respect for the team. And I'm looking forward to it, when the project also starts in Europe
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?
Activity: 70

From reading the Whitepaper, I believe they have started the project off in Colombia and they will be launching the project in the US in 2018. This doesn't mean you have to live in Colombia or the US to be involved in the ICO and I think they have plans to expand worldwide if the project is successful.

So if they are planning to launch the project in the US, does anyone know if they allow citizens from the States to participate in the ICO?

I do not think that Donald can put a big edge on anyone trying to get involved through ETH or BTC. Maybe it will be problematic later in the payout, but as long as the US tax authorities get their taxes, they do not care.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

From reading the Whitepaper, I believe they have started the project off in Colombia and they will be launching the project in the US in 2018. This doesn't mean you have to live in Colombia or the US to be involved in the ICO and I think they have plans to expand worldwide if the project is successful.

So if they are planning to launch the project in the US, does anyone know if they allow citizens from the States to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 70

thats funny, i only can find the english website and not the spanish one. here is the link https://ico.fluzfluz.com/
a new cashback-system sounds interesting, still much information to read. whitepaper looks very comprehensive at first glance

[/quote]

Cash back and royalty bonus is very good initiative. But I am trying to understand what is unique in this project? As far as I know this cashback or royalty bonus system is available for quite sometime now in many countries. I also need to study the white paper and website for thorough understanding
[/quote]

Yes, we need to dig more to see what's unique and why people use this flatform than existing one. Website shows big brands as partners.
[/quote]

The current partners are amazing. I know it from other Merch & Shopping projects, they do not have a partner in front of their ICO. It feels good to know they are on board.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I see that FluzFluz has big plans but a small team; https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/fluz-fluz-ico-team-ee30b4595784

Its nice to see that the team already has a blockchain developer, but will there be more?

I was just about to come post this the idea seems good, site seems nice, but the lack of a full development team seems to be a weakness they should look to fill ASAP. While i don't know the current devs credentials no 1 dev can really be expected to hold the whole project on his shoulders.

It's also possible they have lower devs but are just showing their "head's" of program, but i'd still like to see them show off their "full" team if that was the case.
I see that FluzFluz has big plans but a small team; https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/fluz-fluz-ico-team-ee30b4595784

Its nice to see that the team already has a blockchain developer, but will there be more?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Website looks very well presented with hyperlinks all over the place, shame they don't do an English version.

Are we expecting a English version, if so - when will that be implemented?
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What does the name Fluz Fluz mean? And do you have a website in English? I see only Spanish and I can not find the translate button.

thats funny, i only can find the english website and not the spanish one. here is the link https://ico.fluzfluz.com/
a new cashback-system sounds interesting, still much information to read. whitepaper looks very comprehensive at first glance

Thanx for sharing the link! The website I was talking about is this: https://fluzfluz.com/ I see now that this is the already working product website. I dont think there is an English version of this site, which is a pity, because now we cannot see what the product is about. If anyone has an English link to this site, please share.

Ok, now I know what you mean. Fluzfluz is already active in South America (think in Colombia) and there is a lot of Spanish spoken. After the ICO Fluz will be launched in other countries and I think then there will be the homepage in English

I understand now why the already working product website is only in Spanish. So what are the plans exactly after the ICO, to which countries will Fluz Fluz expand?

What does the name Fluz Fluz mean? And do you have a website in English? I see only Spanish and I can not find the translate button.

Thanx for sharing the link! The website I was talking about is this: https://fluzfluz.com/ I see now that this is the already working product website. I dont think there is an English version of this site, which is a pity, because now we cannot see what the product is about. If anyone has an English link to this site, please share.

Ok, now I know what you mean. Fluzfluz is already active in South America (think in Colombia) and there is a lot of Spanish spoken. After the ICO Fluz will be launched in other countries and I think then there will be the homepage in English

I understand now why the already working product website is only in Spanish. So what are the plans exactly after the ICO, to which countries will Fluz Fluz expand?
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I really like the sound of this project, it's nice to see that the team already has a working app on the app store and on android. It also looks like you have a lot of big, retail partners on board all ready. It's good that you offer the option of withdrawing your rewards in cash, gift card or bitcoin this makes the project more legit and very exciting for potential investors.

Fluz Fluz is spanish? not sure though. Also not sure about the meaning. But concept is good. Existing business is huge plus. With more social media promotions and articles about the project in well known and reputed crypto magazines, it will reach many potential investors. Still team have time before their ICO.

However I think you're right in saying that the app is only available in Spanish at this current moment in time. I haven't been involved in a project based in South America before it's a nice change and hopefully we can learn a lot from being a part of this project.
Activity: 168
Money generated from token sales will be spent of branding and marketing, IT infrastructure, legal n financial overhead. It's good Fluz team already mentioned motive behind token sales
Pages:
Jump to: