Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 47. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello guys! Are you interested on listing your ICO on https://icoshedule.com/? Also we have emails database of potential investors. BTW good luck with your ICO, great idea!
Activity: 1
very interesting project. I will follow him
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
At first glance an interesting project it is necessary to study more in detail, read withpaper and perhaps to participate in ICO.
Activity: 155
I couldn't find your product in English..can you share, pls?
btw, do you use smart contracts?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Missed Fluz Fluz pitch on d10e conference in Davos? Watch full video here https://youtu.be/dCFml6kvJ84
I admire the concept. This project is a good one. it will be a huge success, because of it nature. I am subscribing already for the promotion

Thank you very much for your words and support Smiley
Activity: 378
I admire the concept. This project is a good one. it will be a huge success, because of it nature. I am subscribing already for the promotion
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Wow! Thanks for that answer! I ser this is a different product from the many that are around. I actually like the approach you are taking
Activity: 26
There is indeed no soft cap, as our product is up and running already and hence much of the technical development is already done. The more seats (which represent a value in themselves and therefore have a price) will be sold during the ICO, the more favourable the upstart of the US consumer market will be.
What are your soft and hard cap respectively? I don't see it anywhere, and also, I don't see on your ICO statistical graph the assigned %  for bounty?
Can you explain where is bounty taken from and why is it as little as 500,000 FLUZ?

NOTE:
I'm not claiming this is a scam at all, but just info that I don't see on your threads and raises a couple questions in regards

thanks

Thank you for your questions. We appreciate them from a "classic" ICO analysis perspective. Please consider the following given the particularity of the model:   
The total amount of tokens available is 204,780,000 equalling the hard cap. There is indeed no soft cap, as our product is up and running already and hence much of the technical development is already done. The more seats (which represent a value in themselves and therefore have a price) will be sold during the ICO, the more favourable the upstart of the US consumer market will be.

Regarding bounty: we have designated this initial amount as part of the ICO marketing expense and reserve the right to modify the effective allocation upon demand.

Feel free to ask further questions. Again, we are here to answer them openly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What are your soft and hard cap respectively? I don't see it anywhere, and also, I don't see on your ICO statistical graph the assigned %  for bounty?
Can you explain where is bounty taken from and why is it as little as 500,000 FLUZ?

NOTE:
I'm not claiming this is a scam at all, but just info that I don't see on your threads and raises a couple questions in regards

thanks
On which exchanges will tokens trade?

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.
Activity: 50
On which exchanges will tokens trade?
Amazon is so much convenient. I can’t really understand the need for this. Will you even deliver the stuff ordered by someone? Seems like a scam to me.

Hello, our company sells digital gift cards to retail partners and allowing consumers to build a network. We are and up and running company and will certainly invite you to review your opinion. Have a look at: www.fluzfluz.com
Activity: 31
Amazon is so much convenient. I can’t really understand the need for this. Will you even deliver the stuff ordered by someone? Seems like a scam to me.
Join Fluz Fluz among 25 blockchain powered start ups worldwide to present to Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) at leading decentralization conference #d10e in Davos, Switzerland on 14th of Nov 2017 http://d10e.biz/
Thank you for your interest Pantum. You can chat directly with the team ➡ https://t.me/fluzfluzico
Pages:
Jump to: