Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 23. (Read 4828 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I look forward to see the development of this extraordinary project
Activity: 218
Who are your competitors if any and what are your advantages?
Activity: 220
Undoubtedly a promising project
Activity: 238
a very good idea and I hope this will be a success ...
Activity: 233
How much have you managed to raise so far ?
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now..ICO has launched. Get Experience freedom..lower price, don't miss it to earning profit as investor. Go to moon..

Good luck with the ICO!

I already recommend it to few friends, because this is one of the few ICO with a working product. Additionally, more and more people are tired of corporate life and are becoming freelancers.
Activity: 322
Now..ICO has launched. Get Experience freedom..lower price, don't miss it to earning profit as investor. Go to moon..
Activity: 214
great idea this freelancercoin, i like it and good luck
Activity: 322
Dear All guys..I love this coin, If you same think as me, which you are innovative and creative as Freelancers..So, Please come join #FreelancerCoin has good platform and system in secure, easy payment from the clients. Good Job...
Activity: 140
When the coin will be listed on an exchange?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The team behind this project needs to be more active and dedicated and must form a dedicated team who will hold the advertisements and promotions of this project, they can use the social media platforms to do these tasks.
Activity: 213
I agree, such a great project needs some good advertising to let people know about it
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Yes, the idea is great and the concept is awesome it is indeed a project for the freelancers but we really needs to promote and advertise this project or otherwise the good idea and the awesome concept will be wasted.
Activity: 216
Greatly impressed by the idea of this project
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Is there a bounty for this ICO?  Looking forward to promoting it...
Activity: 193
This project sounds very interested indeed. Definitely looking to get involved
Activity: 126
Looks VERY interesting and will be definitely following this. Thank you.
Activity: 71
The freelancing industry is getting bigger every year am sure this is a good industry to go to...nice decision
Activity: 228
I am very hopeful of this проект I was looking for something like this for a long time
Activity: 126
Hi. Could you briefly explain what problem is solved by the solution offered? I'm trying to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: