Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 21. (Read 4828 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Wow this is great! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 225
Hello
I am reading your whitepaper on the website and cannot understand about the project.
Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis.
Activity: 238
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 214
Where is your headquarters located?
Activity: 119
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Activity: 176
This will be a huge project in the future !
Activity: 199
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Activity: 126
Hi there. I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc
Activity: 140
What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
I have scanned over your website and whitepaper and I believe that you are promoting something truly useful in the real world out there. The freelancing world is a huge one and the market is ever increasing as the demand is also continually increasing.

However, I would like to hear from the developers themselves a response from a single concern that I will raise. It is because the blockchain technology has already catered to the likes of Blocklancer and then just recently we have Coinlancer. Now, how are you different from all these previous similar projects such as the two that I have just mentioned? How are you unique from the rest?

Thanks for the response! I wish this project the best!
Activity: 214
I’d like to know more about project ecosystem… How do you develop it?
Activity: 322
Be always on top and please always keep your aims and goals to be success. And I am glad to be with you in the team.
I am very impressive to this awesome project..and be apart as best community to bring as the best in the world crypto currencies
Hi Dev..any live streaming from your ICO team for get to know about ICO even?..Please inform us..
Remember that you need always to keep and stand by side as FreelancerCoin community. Please join the ICO now has launch. Go to moon
copper member
https://www.freelancercoin.io
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?

Unfortunately, We don't have more plan to launch more airdrop events.
copper member
What are your plans after successful ICO?

Please check roadmap section on OP. We are planning to build many functions in our platform and planning to fully support freelancers and clients with our token ecosystem.
copper member
Hi LAN devs,

Just want to ask when will the participants of your bounty program will expect their rewards distributed? Days, Weeks etc. after ICO or not? It should be stated as ICO runs for over a month and there are cases in the past where effort of bounty participants are not being rewarded in a almost 2 months ICO.

Thanks

It will be distuributed after ICO period. It will be deserved to participate a bounty event that there will be few big announcements in this month.

Thank you for your interests!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Hi LAN devs,

Just want to ask when will the participants of your bounty program will expect their rewards distributed? Days, Weeks etc. after ICO or not? It should be stated as ICO runs for over a month and there are cases in the past where effort of bounty participants are not being rewarded in a almost 2 months ICO.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: