Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 26. (Read 4828 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
A lot of coins/tokens claimed that they can solve freelancers problems, taking out the middlemans from the system, reliable fast cheap transactions or else. So my question is what is your difference than the other freelancer coin solutions?
I understand that freelancers can take clients from anywhere of the world, so its a good business and a lot of people are trying to invest in this area. Can you thrive(i cant find the right word Smiley ) from them?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
https://www.freelancercoin.io
Do you have any plan to help newcomers (I mean some people who previously had experience but is new to your site) and/or new freelancer (I mean some people that is completely new and has no projects before for his/her reference) to compete with old and more reputable freelancer?

Based on my own experience exploring freelancing site before,  some member with better experience or those who had projects to "promote" himself will most likely be trusted with new freelancing projects than those who actually adequate and skilled enough but has little to no project to convince project hirer. Although this is what would logically works (people with more projects is presumably has a better knowledge or at least is proven to be competent on what he do) it put newcomers at a disadvantage position as he need to struggle get his first job and probably will make him down enough that he decide to leave.

It is good point to talk about current freelancing platform problem. In the current freelancing platform, the freelancers who has more experience look more trustable so that they actually get much higher chance to work with more project while new joiners are stuggling with having first project. That's why we decided to work as a freelancing agency based on our freelancing web platform(we will launch in this month.)  that we will give nice project to new joiners as a freelancing agncey. But in that case, new joiners need to pass the online test and/or take online certification that we require. After they pass all, They will be called "qualified freelancer" in our platform and we will give them continus work so that they will be not worried to struggle to apply projects. Passing our rainforced certification system will be valuable for them because we will give them online certification on the blockchain platform so it will be more trustable. They can prove themselves with this blockchain based certification in other websites as well.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Do you have any plan to help newcomers (I mean some people who previously had experience but is new to your site) and/or new freelancer (I mean some people that is completely new and has no projects before for his/her reference) to compete with old and more reputable freelancer?

Based on my own experience exploring freelancing site before,  some member with better experience or those who had projects to "promote" himself will most likely be trusted with new freelancing projects than those who actually adequate and skilled enough but has little to no project to convince project hirer. Although this is what would logically works (people with more projects is presumably has a better knowledge or at least is proven to be competent on what he do) it put newcomers at a disadvantage position as he need to struggle get his first job and probably will make him down enough that he decide to leave.
copper member
Will it expand to any country? I hope so, as the crisis is where I live, it will be good for everyone Smiley

Our freelancing platform is for all the country. There will be no location barrier to work as a freelancer and your clients will be from all around the world.
copper member
why the official website is of this project is not open,,
"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

Yes I too currently can't visit the website.

It is my habit to check Projects website to know more about the project. Hope this will fixed immediately as visitors including investors always passes by at the main site of any ICO projects.

It was shutdown due to too many user traffic. We just fixed the website so please check again.

Thank you for your interests!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

It is my habit to check Projects website to know more about the project. Hope this will fixed immediately as visitors including investors always passes by at the main site of any ICO projects.

you right,, people who interested with this project will check first the site,,
so, i hope, the team member will fix this issue as soon as possible,,
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I will continue to monitor the project and will be the first participant to register. Information about this project is also quite complete. Convinced that the project will be great in the future. Good Luck
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Will it expand to any country? I hope so, as the crisis is where I live, it will be good for everyone Smiley
Activity: 462
Maybe I am not very attentive. But what are soft and hard caps for the project?
Thanks for clarifying.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A blockchain certification system that verifies and validates both freelancers and clients. For certificate to freelancers and clients there is no validity period? If there is any, how long for that we can get it before renewal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
looking for a permanent job is indeed very difficult ..
but people can try freelancers to wait for the company to accept our job application
I correctly understood - have already collected 4 400 000 $? Pre-sale 1-3 ended successfully?

No, we didn't reach the limit of pre-sale. We didn't do any marketing and focused on preparing ICO and building the freelancing web platform at that time.

We just started marketing since we think we will finish building the freelancing platform soon.

The FreelancerCoin has launched now..accepting more than +20 types of cryptocurrencies, please join to mare gettingadvantage and profitable investment..Don't be late as the ICO platform
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Oh it's really actual and useful project! Freelance work is very common especially among young people. So I see that there is an opportunity of buying it with such top coins like ethers, monero, ripple and litecoin!
Activity: 462
looks promising.. but why this needs to be an ethereum network? not creating its own network or blockchain?

We chose Ethereum network for FreelancerCoin because of several reasons.

1) Ethereum has a high “immune” system where a third party can’t make changes to any data.

2) It has proven itself that is corruption free because of the impossibility to make any censorship.

3) Apps connected to Ethereum rarely, almost never go down and cannot be shut down.

4) Easier to find developers who have already experiences with Ethereum.

We have a plan to build a sub blockchain system for blockchain certification system and blockchain rating system but we didn't decide to use Ethereum for them. We are considering other blockchain systems as well. Because Ethereum has a gas fee and if we want to put quite big data as a smart contract in Ethereum then we expect to pay much gas fee.

Ethereum is a not good choice at different times. Many kitties can slow down the network
I will be said "Happy New Year 2018" and make a wish come true and success to the moon for #FreelancerCoin and I always on tour side to do as best community..
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It will be interesting to see what kind of clients will use your platform, seeing as there are others available in the freelancing market. I do like the overall look of the project though.
copper member
The project doesn't look bad and I always like the option of having different currencies to pay. I'm going to get a closer look to the whitepaper.

We concerned about this issue that client may not like to pay with FreelancerCoin. We are considering to make "One button pay" button with Paypal and other cryptocurrencies like normal e-commerce website to buy FreelancerCoin. In this case, FreelancerCoin price will be decided based on exchange market prices.

The most important thing for this business is having many clients so we will try to give them more secure, faster, convenient way to use.

But about Freelancer side, Freelancers will not have an option to get other cryptocurrencies rather than FreelancerCoin because if we accept other cryptocurrencies to give Freelancers then we are sure freelancers will choose other cryptocurrencies so that FreelancerCoin value will be much lower. We will use FreelancerCoin to give a full support for Freelancers and Clients so that freelancer will have a benefit to use FreelancerCoin once they get through project payment.

Pages:
Jump to: