Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform - page 27. (Read 4828 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
https://www.freelancercoin.io
looks promising.. but why this needs to be an ethereum network? not creating its own network or blockchain?

We chose Ethereum network for FreelancerCoin because of several reasons.

1) Ethereum has a high “immune” system where a third party can’t make changes to any data.

2) It has proven itself that is corruption free because of the impossibility to make any censorship.

3) Apps connected to Ethereum rarely, almost never go down and cannot be shut down.

4) Easier to find developers who have already experiences with Ethereum.

We have a plan to build a sub blockchain system for blockchain certification system and blockchain rating system but we didn't decide to use Ethereum for them. We are considering other blockchain systems as well. Because Ethereum has a gas fee and if we want to put quite big data as a smart contract in Ethereum then we expect to pay much gas fee.

Thank you for your interests!
copper member
This is for me perhaps the most exciting project yet! I just need to be absolutely clear. Is this token a direct relation to Freelancer, or is this an independent   project that just happens to share the same name?
Either ways, there's a lot of potential here (quite impressive, the whitepaper) and I am looking forward to progress of the road map.

We don't have the same name with other freelancing related domain such as freelancer.com or freelancer.io . FreelancerCoin is the cryptocurrency and we have ICO website - freelancercoin.io .  Our freelancing platform will have another name, not FrelancerCoin.

About the progress of the roadmap, we expect that we will finish building a platform in 10 days from now. We are considering to get more funds from venture capital to increase marketing budget with our new platform (We will search around 1~2 weeks). Either way, we will launch and advertise our platform with ICO using a variety of events.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The project doesn't look bad and I always like the option of having different currencies to pay. I'm going to get a closer look to the whitepaper.
Yeah! I totally agree. These guys have an option of different cryptocurrencies. It is good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The project doesn't look bad and I always like the option of having different currencies to pay. I'm going to get a closer look to the whitepaper.
Activity: 189
looks promising.. but why this needs to be an ethereum network? not creating its own network or blockchain?
Activity: 322
The one of your platforms is having secure transaction. The platforms is build on The Ethereum blockchain network and that all transactions are secured through "smart contracts" I hope this is works perfectly..
The freelancerCoin ICO has launched, and the accepting more +20 types of cryptocurrencies..Come on join this for take lower price and good profit for investment
The FreelancerCoin have solving real freelancing issues. If the client and project owner have some trouble finding reliable an qualified freelancer to work with, So they have solution that a blockchain platform protects both freelancers and clients..It is much have more advantage..
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
This is for me perhaps the most exciting project yet! I just need to be absolutely clear. Is this token a direct relation to Freelancer, or is this an independent   project that just happens to share the same name?
Either ways, there's a lot of potential here (quite impressive, the whitepaper) and I am looking forward to progress of the road map.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Very interesting project. Till now freelancers have never been in the same place. May be blockchain will help in getting them integrated. I like this idea a lot. Good luck dev.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can only wish you to become successful competitor of freelancer.com and my new place for getting work in 2018.

Freelancer.com is heaviest and buggiest site I've ever used. Hopefully you will do a better job Smiley
Activity: 462
I found you  Cheesy Project looks very good and has good chances to be successful in the future. I keep my eye on you
Today ..I saw you have been launched The FreelacerCoin ICO and join accepted +20 Cryptocurrency..It is great and make a proof to take chance in good profit for investment..Good job more success.
copper member
Can you point out the benefits of using your coin as payment method instead of the other regular coins? Like, maybe a fee-free for anyone who looks to hire a freelancer? It'll help drawing a distinct difference between your service and other (more popular) site like xbtfreelancer, etc. that accept other coins as their method

Sure. I also considered building a freelancing web platform which uses other coins as a payment before deciding to make FreelancerCoin. The reason why I made FreelancerCoin is because of our big ecosystem. As you can see the ecosystem picture in OP, I hope FreelancerCoin covers ALL freelancing matters from escrow and certification to even their work-lifestyle such as digital nomad or working place.

Let's see an example. If I don't make a FreelancerCoin and if I want to make a big ecosystem with business partners like online course websites or coworking-space then it will be hard to make a partnership one by one.

But if I make a FreelancerCoin and if somebody wants to join our ecosystem then they can just allow FreelancerCoin to allow our freelancers, our clients, our mission and our goal which is supporting entire freelancing platform for freelancers and clients. We will also make main partners one by one after we launch the freelancing platform but others can just join by allowing FreelancerCoin in their business.

Hope it is reasonable for you that this is the actual reason why I started this ICO. The blockchain technology is important for FreelancerCoin business but it is just part of our system. We are drawing a much bigger picture. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Can you point out the benefits of using your coin as payment method instead of the other regular coins? Like, maybe a fee-free for anyone who looks to hire a freelancer? It'll help drawing a distinct difference between your service and other (more popular) site like xbtfreelancer, etc. that accept other coins as their method
copper member
There are a lot of different freelancing platform, and in theory they can also go to the blockchain, if they see that there is a need and competitors will be able to breathe in the back of the head

Sure. That is how all type of business works with competitors. Even you can see many global IT companies try to follow or copy startups which have good ideas. If you would ask me how we can survive among them, then my answer is that we have a variety of freelancing experience that we know how it works and we know what is the problem and the solution. Using blockchain is a part of our entire solution and we are ready to use other high-end technologies as well. Even though they follow us, They cannot follow our experience, missions, and solution. I hope it is a good answer for you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
There are a lot of different freelancing platform, and in theory they can also go to the blockchain, if they see that there is a need and competitors will be able to breathe in the back of the head
copper member
In The FreelancerCoin Ecosystem have be the freelancer program and this is should be use some examination for getting certification to be qualified freelancer. What is the advantage for Qualified Freelancers..please give me some information

If a freelancer becomes "qualified freelancer" through passing online job interview & online certification & online test & good feedback from clients then FreelancerCoin will give them continuous work as a freelancing agency that qualified freelancers doesn't have to be worried about scheduling problem and advertising themselves or offering to clients to get projects. They will just work whenever / wherever without any issue with clients. We believe this is a very strong advantage for freelancers.
Activity: 182
Good project. Good idea
Activity: 173
I still do not understand why the freelancers need the blockchain?
I think they need this technology to make the payments and funds system between the freelancers and the clients more secure and pear to pear. This will also make many more advantages to both the side as it is explained in there white papers. This is a very important project in that term as block chain technology can be used to benefit any field of science and technology.
with smart contracts? for more safe transactions?

Yes right. I also answered your last question so please check it out.
I see, thanks. reasons are strong. Maybe it will be helpful Wink
Pages:
Jump to: