Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 18. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I saw the news that Amazon offers you cooperation. It turns out, they want you on your site to implement all of their products or only some part?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I heard that Amazon is seriously interested in working with you. When will you start working with them? After all, this will allow you to increase sales.
Our task #1 it to hold the ICO. After that we will be able to coordinate our actions and compose a cooperation strategy.
Merit: 101
I hope you will conduct a powerful marketing campaign after the end of the ICO. Will you use in it the fact that you are struggling to improve the environment through your activities?
This is one of the numerous advantages. In addition, the fact that we refurbish the smartphones, prolonging their working lifespan, has a positive impact on environment. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
A significant loss for the company will be the loss of the license, which allows to restore the products of Apple and Samsung. At what violations this can happen?
Activity: 238
If Apple's gadgets begin to rapidly lose popularity around the world, what brand will you make the core of your business?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Congratulations to the GES team with the start of the ICO! How are the successes in the first hours of the sale?
So far, the campaign is accelerating, but in the first hours it was possible to sell tokens worth a little more than 100 Eth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Congratulations to the GES team with the start of the ICO! How are the successes in the first hours of the sale?
Activity: 112
Galaxy eSolutions cost recovery costs will be high, as they do not have their own enterprise to repair gadgets. This will discourage potential buyers from buying their smartphones and ultimately this will affect the cost of the GES token.
Read carefully white paper, get acquainted with the news about Galaxy, which are published in the media: the company has a FACTORY-PARTNER, which carries out the restoration for this organization at the lowest prices. This will ensure a reduction in the price of GES products by 20-40% from that recommended by the manufacturer.
Somehow the scheme described by you looks dubious. What is the point of making such a partner factory? I'm afraid that they will simply use substandard parts, which is even worse. Then the phones will quickly break down, and the company will be in the market for notoriety ...
Yes, it's been said a hundred times that a partner factory owns a certain number of shares in Galaxy eSolutions, so it's in her best interest to do everything in a better way for the company. Do not worry, the ratio of price and quality will be much higher than that of all sorts of competitors, except for Foxconn.
And what about deliveries to other countries? This is also a big expense, which in the end will affect the cost of production.
Activity: 196
Galaxy eSolutions cost recovery costs will be high, as they do not have their own enterprise to repair gadgets. This will discourage potential buyers from buying their smartphones and ultimately this will affect the cost of the GES token.
Read carefully white paper, get acquainted with the news about Galaxy, which are published in the media: the company has a FACTORY-PARTNER, which carries out the restoration for this organization at the lowest prices. This will ensure a reduction in the price of GES products by 20-40% from that recommended by the manufacturer.
Somehow the scheme described by you looks dubious. What is the point of making such a partner factory? I'm afraid that they will simply use substandard parts, which is even worse. Then the phones will quickly break down, and the company will be in the market for notoriety ...
Yes, it's been said a hundred times that a partner factory owns a certain number of shares in Galaxy eSolutions, so it's in her best interest to do everything in a better way for the company. Do not worry, the ratio of price and quality will be much higher than that of all sorts of competitors, except for Foxconn.
Activity: 196
Activity: 294
It looks like a trading player can take as many loans as far as your assurance assets allow. Sounds great for miners, who are crying a different crypto.
Activity: 11
Could I ask you what will happen with all the unsold tokens during the ICO
Merit: 4
Reserved. I am thinking to invest some money in this project. This ICO have a strong team, a established company in HK, clear roadmap
Activity: 336
I read in various blogs that you are now faced with the problem of a small stock of products in warehouses, which does not allow to satisfy all demand. Have you already started to solve this problem? How?
Activity: 70
You say that now you have a strong restriction on growth due to insufficient investment. In what size do you need investments to develop at the maximum rate?
Activity: 406
Congratulations on the beginning of the ICO! Will the bonus be
Yes, investors are given bonuses in the amount of 20 to 50 percent depending on the amount of the investment.
Congratulations on the beginning of the ICO! Will the bonus be
hello everyone,im really newbie here.ive got little problems about GES facebook bounty program.
ive join it about 2 weeks ago..and its said that have to reports.ive been reports it in form almost everydays,but when i saw the spreadsheet i got nothing,
can someone tell me where should i have to repost my share...couse almost 2 weeks ive got nothings....
thanks. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: