Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 17. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Look like promising  project with great team. I will definitely  look into  this project but before  investment  i need to research  on background of company.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
With logistics of delivery of recovered smartphones to customers, it seems that everything was thought through, but they still need to be delivered to the factory before. Then what solutions are there already?
What's there to think about? It seems to me that delivering products to CNS will be through the same company Cargo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
With logistics of delivery of recovered smartphones to customers, it seems that everything was thought through, but they still need to be delivered to the factory before. Then what solutions are there already?
Activity: 224
In the advantages of cooperation with the CNS it is said that the integration of the communication system will be implemented. What will this give Galaxy eSolutions?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I would like to make an investment in Galaxy worth 130 Eth. For such a big purchase, can I get an additional bonus?
A 25% bonus is provided for the purchase of tokens for this amount.
Activity: 224
I would like to make an investment in Galaxy worth 130 Eth. For such a big purchase, can I get an additional bonus?
Activity: 378
The market of ecommerce is very specific, some knowledge is needed to achieve success in this direction. Does your company team have experience in this area?

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Galaxy eSolutions cost recovery costs will be high, as they do not have their own enterprise to repair gadgets. This will discourage potential buyers from buying their smartphones and ultimately this will affect the cost of the GES token.
Read carefully white paper, get acquainted with the news about Galaxy, which are published in the media: the company has a FACTORY-PARTNER, which carries out the restoration for this organization at the lowest prices. This will ensure a reduction in the price of GES products by 20-40% from that recommended by the manufacturer.
Somehow the scheme described by you looks dubious. What is the point of making such a partner factory? I'm afraid that they will simply use substandard parts, which is even worse. Then the phones will quickly break down, and the company will be in the market for notoriety ...

Galaxy is bringing the business for refurbished devices to the blockchain. Why shouldn't a partnership with a professional partner factory make sense if they add the required expertise to the overall business?
Activity: 240

By positioning as a 'Green' company, we immediately attract consumers with insight to protect the environment. How noble this platform let's if we can not bring change should we support this project by joining and buying tokens that later in use to develop projects to bring more good influence on waste electronics industry visit https://galaxy-esolutions.com/ and get its token.
Activity: 280
Which organization was involved in developing an ERP system for your company?
Activity: 252
At what price are the tokens currently selling?
With a 20 percent bonus for 1 Eth, you can get 12,000 GES.
Activity: 238
At what price are the tokens currently selling?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I saw the news that Amazon offers you cooperation. It turns out, they want you on your site to implement all of their products or only some part?
Where is the news come from? I am very serious because if the rumor is exact, that is amazing!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Congratulations to the GES team with the start of the ICO! How are the successes in the first hours of the sale?

ETHER RAISED : 1,386.65 / 20,000 ETH
TOKENS ALLOCATED: 52,795,657 / 300,000,000 GES

You can find more at: https://galaxy-esolutions.com/pages/ges-ico-starts-now

Nearly 20% token was sold out in the first day, that is not too bad right.
Congrats.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Congratulations to the GES team with the start of the ICO! How are the successes in the first hours of the sale?

ETHER RAISED : 1,386.65 / 20,000 ETH
TOKENS ALLOCATED: 52,795,657 / 300,000,000 GES

You can find more at: https://galaxy-esolutions.com/pages/ges-ico-starts-now
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Buyers from other countries, having ordered from you a restored smartphone, will be able to track the delivery of their parcel through your ecommerce solutions?
If suddenly your relationship with the logistics company deteriorates, will it affect something like the Galaxy eSolutions?
We’re sure of our partners and focused on long-term agreements. In additions, as the sales volumes grow, more and more logistic companies will be interested in cooperation with us.
Why should I invest in this?
We’re an already operating project with a clear scaling plan, settled agreements and full control over all the production chain. We hope that this has persuaded you.
Since you work in the field of online commerce, Internet traffic is very important for you. How do you plan to increase it after the end of the ICO?
The majority of our marketing campaign is aimed at digital advertisement, we will make every effort in order to attract as many users as possible.
The company has not defined its target markets yet, which is very worrying. They have been working for a year, they have been labeled to the international level, but such elementary things have not been done yet. Irresponsible approach to work.
At the moment we’re holding the ICO which will allow us to collect the funds in order to enter the global arena. In addition, even if we remain a local player, we manage to increase the money turnover every quarter steadily.
Pages:
Jump to: