Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 14. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello. You claim that you deliver goods faster than your competitors. How do you do that?
We have settled agreements with leading logistic companies and control the whole production chain.
Merit: 101
Is this proj targeting a well established market or attempting to create a new one? No, its not about  ‘better’ or ‘worse’... I'm talking about the risks. Aspiration to achieve a well established market is lower risk, attempting to create a new market is higher risk of course.
We want to change the current situation in the market considerably, but at the moment we aren’t planning o create a new market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How about advertising on TV? I believe it will allow you to cover a part of the target audience.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Does the logistics company with staff of 10 thousand employees also belong to you? Or do you just cooperate with them?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
A significant loss for the company will be the loss of the license, which allows to restore the products of Apple and Samsung. At what violations this can happen?
All the possible situations when we can lose the license are described in the WP, however, we guarantee that we will meet our obligations, so this event is extremely unlikely.

Wait, you need a license to refurbish smartphones and sell them? Couldn't I just buy used phones on the open market, refurbish them and resell them? Or am I not allowed to call it "refurbished" then?
Activity: 112
Why do you promote your products through several different portals, if you can create a single one?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. What advantages do you have over competitors? Many of them have been at the market for several years.
Merit: 4
ICO STATUS:
- Time: 6/32 days has passed
- Fund: 1,401.32 / 20,000 ETH has contributed.

Cheers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Will I get a 20% bonus, even if I buy only 1,000 tokens?
Yes, at this stage the bonus is given to everyone, even to those, who have made a minimum investment.
Activity: 70
Hello. Will I get a 20% bonus, even if I buy only 1,000 tokens?
Activity: 378
Hey. How can Galaxy eSoltuions provide a longer warranty than the manufacturers themselves?
13 months isn’t longer than 24. For example, my smartphone has a 2-year warranty.
No, I'm talking about the average warranty period at the market. It is usually 12 months. And here, they offer 13 months.
It's simple – the company is confident in the quality of their products, and therefore provides such a long warranty period.
That's great. And does anyone know, how long will take a device repairing process, if it is needed?
Activity: 252
Hey. How can Galaxy eSoltuions provide a longer warranty than the manufacturers themselves?
13 months isn’t longer than 24. For example, my smartphone has a 2-year warranty.
No, I'm talking about the average warranty period at the market. It is usually 12 months. And here, they offer 13 months.
It's simple – the company is confident in the quality of their products, and therefore provides such a long warranty period.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Galaxy eSolutions token crowd sales status:
ETH RAISED: 1,400.32 / 20,000 ETH

It is not even reach 10% in about 3 days. I think Galaxy eSolutions is a good project and I really wonder why this result could happen whiles other ICOs (such as Arcblock) could sold out all the token within 30 minutes
Activity: 238
Hi. How does it help you to keep the price low if you are controlling every production stage?
I guess it happens because there are no middlemen involved.
Yeah but the company doesnt own the factories that refurbish smartphones.
They dont need to. They have  long term partners for that.
However, it would be better to have their own factories.
On the one hand, that’ true, but on the other hand it would cost them a lot of money.
All the expenses would be  covered by the company and they would have to hire more people  for that. It’s just more reasonable to have partners for that.
Hi. How does it help you to keep the price low if you are controlling every production stage?
On the one hand, that’ true, but on the other hand it would cost them a lot of money.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: