Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 13. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I spent more than 4 hours to do the research. I am personally participated on this project and wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hey. How can Galaxy eSoltuions provide a longer warranty than the manufacturers themselves?
13 months isn’t longer than 24. For example, my smartphone has a 2-year warranty.
No, I'm talking about the average warranty period at the market. It is usually 12 months. And here, they offer 13 months.
It's simple – the company is confident in the quality of their products, and therefore provides such a long warranty period.
That's great. And does anyone know, how long will take a device repairing process, if it is needed?
The exact timeframes depend on the sort of the breakdown and the availability of the components. Anyway, we make every effort in order to reduce time costs of the process.
ICO STATUS:
- Time: 6/32 days has passed
- Fund: 1,401.32 / 20,000 ETH has contributed.

Cheers.
Thank you for your support! We hope that the number of our investors will grow steadily!
Hello. What advantages do you have over competitors? Many of them have been at the market for several years.
Our main advantages is transparency, use of blockchain technology which allows to reduce transaction costs and the speed of growth of income of our company. That’s why we’re so attractive for investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How are the successes on the ICO at Galaxy?
Everything is moving at a moderate pace, has already collected more than 1400 Eth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How are the successes on the ICO at Galaxy?
Why do you promote your products through several different portals, if you can create a single one?
This is more effective from the point of view of marketing. In additions, our portals are divided thematically and made for various categories of users.
A significant loss for the company will be the loss of the license, which allows to restore the products of Apple and Samsung. At what violations this can happen?
All the possible situations when we can lose the license are described in the WP, however, we guarantee that we will meet our obligations, so this event is extremely unlikely.

Wait, you need a license to refurbish smartphones and sell them? Couldn't I just buy used phones on the open market, refurbish them and resell them? Or am I not allowed to call it "refurbished" then?
It’s necessary to get the permission of the producers, find the official supplier of the components and make the process of purchase transparent in order to start refurbishing the smart phones. It’s more difficult that it can seem to be at first sight.
Good afternoon. Does the logistics company with staff of 10 thousand employees also belong to you? Or do you just cooperate with them?
We have long-term cooperation agreement, so there wont be any problems with logistics.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
as far as I know Amazon already offered you partnership. What about its competitor eBay?

What? Where you find this? There are no any official news or mentiotion in their twitter or something  Huh
What will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hello,
I have joined Galaxy eSolutions Bounty campaign. Hope they are fair and legit.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-galaxy-esolutions-bounty-over-thank-you-2852878
Thanks
Hello. Did you develop your ERP by yourselves, or you just purchased a pre-customized version?
Activity: 336
Do you plan to open large offices in other cities around the world? It seems to me that it would contributed to the brand promotion.
Activity: 406
Is there a limit to a size of one investment?
As far as I remember, the company set only the minimum investment amount for the ICO. There is no upper limit.
Is there a limit to a size of one investment?
i was just wondering if there would be any other thing apart from the trading platform and also if you can take a bit if time to explain to me the main goal and the total supply also..am really keen on following this one
Thank u for your support. In addition to the trading platform we launch a lot of projects. The detailed description of each of them can be sound in our WP.
Are you planning to get accredited the way Foxconn is? It would make it easier to sell Apple products.
Our team don’t think it’s necessary now.
Good day! Why is it so important to promote the brand? How does it help to increase the sales?
People trust the well-known brand more. More trust to us – more sales.
So Galaxy is already operating before the token comes out? Will the Bonus on the token sale be only for the amount of tokens purchased?
Yes, we have an already operating enterprise. And yes, the bonuses depend only on the number of the bonuses purchased.
as far as I know Amazon already offered you partnership. What about its competitor eBay?
We cant say anything about this so far. However, we’re always open for new partners.
Pages:
Jump to: