Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 15. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi. How does it help you to keep the price low if you are controlling every production stage?
I guess it happens because there are no middlemen involved.
Yeah but the company doesnt own the factories that refurbish smartphones.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi. How does it help you to keep the price low if you are controlling every production stage?
I guess it happens because there are no middlemen involved.
Activity: 406
Is this proj targeting a well established market or attempting to create a new one? No, its not about  ‘better’ or ‘worse’... I'm talking about the risks. Aspiration to achieve a well established market is lower risk, attempting to create a new market is higher risk of course.
Activity: 224
Hello. You claim that you deliver goods faster than your competitors. How do you do that?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The market of ecommerce is very specific, some knowledge is needed to achieve success in this direction. Does your company team have experience in this area?

Our team is experienced not only in working in this industry but also in working as a team, this is more important. If you’re interested in professional skills of our employees, information about it is published in the WP and on the official site.
I would like to make an investment in Galaxy worth 130 Eth. For such a big purchase, can I get an additional bonus?
Thank you for such a generous investment! Sure that you wont regret it.
In the advantages of cooperation with the CNS it is said that the integration of the communication system will be implemented. What will this give Galaxy eSolutions?
This gives an opportunity to respond to the change in demand in the market and change the production plan timely. This makes platform more flexible and ready to respond to the market’s challenges.  
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
as far as I know Amazon already offered you partnership. What about its competitor eBay?
Activity: 784
So Galaxy is already operating before the token comes out? Will the Bonus on the token sale be only for the amount of tokens purchased?
Look like promising  project with great team. I will definitely  look into  this project but before  investment  i need to research  on background of company.
You can also apply to the support team or Telegram- channel in order to get sure that we don’t conceal anything from our investors. We hope that you’ll make right decision!
With logistics of delivery of recovered smartphones to customers, it seems that everything was thought through, but they still need to be delivered to the factory before. Then what solutions are there already?
What's there to think about? It seems to me that delivering products to CNS will be through the same company Cargo.
Well, let's say it will. But you still need to understand that there will be taxes on broken smartphones, which will also affect the price of finished products.
Broken smartphones will be delivered to the factory without paying any tax. In addition, the company will be able to export for resale with subsidies from the Chinese government.
Very good working conditions for Galaxy eSolutions. How did they manage to secure them for themselves?

Chinese government really encouraged export, so we have only to be active in order to get all these subsidies.
Does the CNS factory, which is your main partner, work with other companies like Galaxy eSolutions?
We think, yes. Unfortunately, at the current stage of development we cant load this factory to the full extent, but we hope that we will get such an opportunity after the ICO.
It is written that now there is a compiled production plan. Somewhere you can see his details?
The plan of production of what are you interested in? Where did you find the information about it?
Merit: 0
Good day! Why is it so important to promote the brand? How does it help to increase the sales?
Activity: 336
Are you planning to get accredited the way Foxconn is? It would make it easier to sell Apple products.
Activity: 266
Hey. What is the minimum investment?
You gotta buy 100 tokens, no bonus included.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. What is the minimum investment?
Activity: 196
Good day. When is the sale over?
In 4 weeks if they dont reach hard cap sooner.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
i was just wondering if there would be any other thing apart from the trading platform and also if you can take a bit if time to explain to me the main goal and the total supply also..am really keen on following this one
Pages:
Jump to: