Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 35. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
I did not understand why the company would not pay the tax for the restoring smartphones? I suppose that there is such a tax in China. Does the company use some illegal schemes, or what?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
I have heard somewhere that the CNS has all the necessary certification to work in this field. But I am a meticulous person in such cases, I want to know the exact numbers of certificates that they have. Does anyone have that information?
February 15, 2018, 06:47:27 AM
I didn’t manage to find information about the soft-cap. Can anyone help with it?

There is no information about soft-cap, because there is no any soft-cap!
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
Galaxy eSolutions has big plans, but I'm worried that the capacity of the partner-factory is not enough for the proper development of the company. Maybe it is better for the company to change its partner?
At the end of last year, the management reported that it had been selling, like, 200 smartphones a day. The current capacity of the factory is 1,000 units per day. Therefore, there are no prerequisites that the plant will not cope with the company’s volume of output.
Okay, maybe they are doing well now. However, Galaxy has plans to enter the international market. And if they work in most countries of the world, they will sell much more than 1000 smartphones per day. Then the factory will not cope with volumes.
There is information, that the smartphones recovering factory can improve their productivity by several times. So they will gradually increase their volume of work depending on the development of Galaxy eSolutions.
Well, the phrase "increase productivity by several times" is very vague. I would like to know some accurate data.
Actually, Galaxy’s technical documentation states that the partner-factory can improve its performance not by several, but by as many as 20 times! In other words, the volume of their production can potentially rise up to 20,000 smartphones per day.

Wow, that sounds too cool. I wonder what needs to be done to raise the volume of production by 20 times??
Activity: 266
February 15, 2018, 06:38:00 AM
Galaxy eSolutions has big plans, but I'm worried that the capacity of the partner-factory is not enough for the proper development of the company. Maybe it is better for the company to change its partner?
At the end of last year, the management reported that it had been selling, like, 200 smartphones a day. The current capacity of the factory is 1,000 units per day. Therefore, there are no prerequisites that the plant will not cope with the company’s volume of output.
Okay, maybe they are doing well now. However, Galaxy has plans to enter the international market. And if they work in most countries of the world, they will sell much more than 1000 smartphones per day. Then the factory will not cope with volumes.
There is information, that the smartphones recovering factory can improve their productivity by several times. So they will gradually increase their volume of work depending on the development of Galaxy eSolutions.
Well, the phrase "increase productivity by several times" is very vague. I would like to know some accurate data.
Actually, Galaxy’s technical documentation states that the partner-factory can improve its performance not by several, but by as many as 20 times! In other words, the volume of their production can potentially rise up to 20,000 smartphones per day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
February 15, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
I didn’t manage to find information about the soft-cap. Can anyone help with it?
February 15, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
Activity: 280
February 15, 2018, 06:26:42 AM
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
Activity: 266
February 15, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
Activity: 350
February 15, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
Two rounds of the sale have already passed. How much money were collected by the company?
The amount of fees is already 1011 Eth. I think on the ICO they will manage to collect 10 times more!
Activity: 210
February 15, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
Two rounds of the sale have already passed. How much money were collected by the company?
February 15, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
What government subsidies can Galaxy eSolutions get in the near future? What will they be spent on?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
I took a few days to evaluate this project and came to the conclusion that Galaxy eSolutions has the potential for growth, but it is very small. Limited range and work through 4 websites, sooner or later, will not allow to break another ceiling. To do this, you obviously need to do something ...
To break through the ceiling, you always need to do something! And Galaxy plan to start working with smartphones of Chinese brands. This will expand the range and attract new customers.
It's good, that's really good. But why did interest fall on Chinese brands?
Over the past few years, they have gained great popularity due to the fact that they produce products with the best price-quality ratio in the world. This attracts people who want to get a high-quality smartphone for little money. Galaxy will make it for them at an even lower price!
But in fact a limited number of sources of sales will still slow down the development of the company. Why not consider other sales channels for your products?
The news already said that Amazon made the offer to Galaxy eSolutions to become partners, so that the company sold some of its recovered smartphones through their site. And this is clearly only the beginning ...
Yeah, another conversation, this is a promising option for anyone! But when will the companies become partners and the described type of cooperation will begin to be implemented?
Amazon Renewed has already offered us to sell our goods on their platform. So this is already beyond the framework of the usual discussion.
February 14, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
Good afternoon! Now you have been working for more than a year and have gained some experience during this time already. When do you send it to work organization on the B2B model?
B2B isnt the priority of our development. Now the main objective is to expand the area of activities of current projects and creation of new ones.
February 14, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
Soon you will have to spend a great marketing campaign! What will be its main feature?
Stay tuned and you’ll learn about this among the first! Well, we just dont want to make any premature statements.
February 14, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
Now there are a lot of promising markets in developing countries. What developing regions are you considering to expand your operations? If you are going to do it, of course.
One of our  main directions is the Southeast Asia and South America.
February 14, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
Now you have a small stock of products in your warehouses, this can negatively affect your reputation. Will you somehow correct this in the nearest future?
The amount of the goods in out storages is proportional to the real demand. When it increases, we will increase the amount of goods for sure.
Activity: 252
February 14, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
Today the e-commerce system is really important for such a company, u dont even have to argue this. Have the Galaxy experts developed it on their own?
Pages:
Jump to: