Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 37. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 09:18:16 AM
Hello, my friends! Do i understand correctly that YABphones will offer ONLY Apple smart phones? Wont the range of products of this project be too small?
Considering the growing demand for Apple devices, especially against the background of the stable issue of new ones, we consider this decision to be completely approved.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
I took a few days to evaluate this project and came to the conclusion that Galaxy eSolutions has the potential for growth, but it is very small. Limited range and work through 4 websites, sooner or later, will not allow to break another ceiling. To do this, you obviously need to do something ...
To break through the ceiling, you always need to do something! And Galaxy plan to start working with smartphones of Chinese brands. This will expand the range and attract new customers.
It's good, that's really good. But why did interest fall on Chinese brands?
Over the past few years, they have gained great popularity due to the fact that they produce products with the best price-quality ratio in the world. This attracts people who want to get a high-quality smartphone for little money. Galaxy will make it for them at an even lower price!
But in fact a limited number of sources of sales will still slow down the development of the company. Why not consider other sales channels for your products?
The news already said that Amazon made the offer to Galaxy eSolutions to become partners, so that the company sold some of its recovered smartphones through their site. And this is clearly only the beginning ...
Yeah, another conversation, this is a promising option for anyone! But when will the companies become partners and the described type of cooperation will begin to be implemented?
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
I took a few days to evaluate this project and came to the conclusion that Galaxy eSolutions has the potential for growth, but it is very small. Limited range and work through 4 websites, sooner or later, will not allow to break another ceiling. To do this, you obviously need to do something ...
To break through the ceiling, you always need to do something! And Galaxy plan to start working with smartphones of Chinese brands. This will expand the range and attract new customers.
Over the past few years, they have gained great popularity due to the fact that they produce products with the best price-quality ratio in the world. This attracts people who want to get a high-quality smartphone for little money. Galaxy will make it for them at an even lower price!
But in fact a limited number of sources of sales will still slow down the development of the company. Why not consider other sales channels for your products?
The news already said that Amazon made the offer to Galaxy eSolutions to become partners, so that the company sold some of its recovered smartphones through their site. And this is clearly only the beginning ...
February 13, 2018, 08:08:11 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
February 13, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 07:48:36 AM
February 13, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
Good afternoon! Now you have been working for more than a year and have gained some experience during this time already. When do you send it to work organization on the B2B model?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 06:35:11 AM
Soon you will have to spend a great marketing campaign! What will be its main feature?
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 04:51:13 AM
Do the developers of the project leave themselves any tokens?

They left 9.5% of the total issue of tokens, if I did not confuse anything.
Activity: 205
February 13, 2018, 04:45:29 AM
Do the developers of the project leave themselves any tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 03:13:40 AM
Now there are a lot of promising markets in developing countries. What developing regions are you considering to expand your operations? If you are going to do it, of course.
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
When will the closed sales phase end for those who registered in the white list?

In my opinion, it has already finished and now everyone is waiting for the start of the main round of the ICO.
February 13, 2018, 02:56:10 AM
When will the closed sales phase end for those who registered in the white list?
February 13, 2018, 02:29:08 AM
Now you have a small stock of products in your warehouses, this can negatively affect your reputation. Will you somehow correct this in the nearest future?
Activity: 392
February 12, 2018, 10:34:37 AM
Will the platform be dedicated to used and refurbished goods only? Or will it be possible to find there new gadgets, too?
Activity: 280
February 12, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
Good afternoon. Tell me about the geography of the project please. Electronics are available all over the world. If you’re engaged in repair work, you should have representative offices all over the world.
Activity: 224
February 12, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
As i know, modern devices can rarely be refurbished after they’ve broke down. Wont this fact interfere with the development of the project?
Activity: 266
February 12, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
Where is the project based? In case of repair works it should be located closer to the production facility! Or to the client…
Pages:
Jump to: