Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 4. (Read 6173 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Yesterday I received tokens for my article and for my participation in the social media campaign. The award was very generous.

Blog rewards were very low. Did you check signature rewards? We got basically nothing for our blogs. Check Galaxy price and see how much token you received. It worth too small amount.
rewards is been reduce due to not reaching thier hardcapped.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Yesterday I received tokens for my article and for my participation in the social media campaign. The award was very generous.

Blog rewards were very low. Did you check signature rewards? We got basically nothing for our blogs. Check Galaxy price and see how much token you received. It worth too small amount.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
When should we expect a listing of the token on the exchange? And is it worth waiting for the appearance on major exchanges?
Latest news from the team:
Due to the recent “New batchOverflow Bug in Multiple ERC20 Smart Contracts”
https://goo.gl/6udswD , we have decided to spend time to inspect such issue and therefore we have to delay the bounty token distribution and the listing on Bancor. We do hope to have your understanding as we believe it is better be safe than sorry.
The new expected schedule will be:
1. Bounty tokens distribution: This Friday - Saturday.
2. Listing on Bancor: Next Monday. (30, April)
So, today is Monday and there are no moves regarding the distribution of tokens. It seems that the team and managers are telling tales that tokens will be paid.

Yup,  it's been 2days now and telling people that they are distributing the bounty tokens and even checked their telegram and no one responded if someone received theirs. Well,  this could have a negative impact on this project together that photo issue with the binance ceo. But still hoping that the GES team will fix this soon since I also support this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Is there any news about the listing?
Thanks to Galaxy team for excellent work, hard cap is raised and this is success! I wish all best for the project!
this is a great project the team involved is also a great passion for the team to progress more for this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Is there any news about the listing?
Thanks to Galaxy team for excellent work, hard cap is raised and this is success! I wish all best for the project!
Activity: 112
The project still has good transparency, and I hope that everything will be smooth and progress in the future development. There will be a good future for the project.
Activity: 430
The main hurdles for Galaxy eSolutions are the problems associated with the inventory build-up given the ever shortening product life cycle for smartphones and the phone manufacturers’ increasing penetration in developing countries. The quality of the refurbished devices and after-sale services are what Galaxy eSolutions should focus on to succeed in this market.

Galaxy soluions are an ecosystem with rapid growth, a real potential and an extensive market. I think that they have every chance of success
They must to do to focus on to develop their project. Also, to make this project to be listed in the well known exchange. Because once investors sees Galaxy Esolutions project always on the move more users comes into this project.
The presence of the company in 26 countries will ensure the rapid development of this project, and also they already have a wide client base and numerous partner companies
In fact, a mature company can be seen in operation, which is different from other ICO projects and can start to grow and expand immediately.
Activity: 224
The main hurdles for Galaxy eSolutions are the problems associated with the inventory build-up given the ever shortening product life cycle for smartphones and the phone manufacturers’ increasing penetration in developing countries. The quality of the refurbished devices and after-sale services are what Galaxy eSolutions should focus on to succeed in this market.

Galaxy soluions are an ecosystem with rapid growth, a real potential and an extensive market. I think that they have every chance of success
They must to do to focus on to develop their project. Also, to make this project to be listed in the well known exchange. Because once investors sees Galaxy Esolutions project always on the move more users comes into this project.
The presence of the company in 26 countries will ensure the rapid development of this project, and also they already have a wide client base and numerous partner companies
Activity: 224
Instead of selling repaired electronics through a single consumer-oriented website, Galaxy eSolutions will manage multiple platforms, including NDBD, Android Reborn, Yabphones, Mobile Freak (but it's still in development). Cheesy
Activity: 560

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
When should we expect a listing of the token on the exchange? And is it worth waiting for the appearance on major exchanges?
https://goo.gl/6udswD , we have decided to spend time to inspect such issue and therefore we have to delay the bounty token distribution and the listing on Bancor. We do hope to have your understanding as we believe it is better be safe than sorry.
So, today is Monday and there are no moves regarding the distribution of tokens. It seems that the team and managers are telling tales that tokens will be paid.

Yup,  it's been 2days now and telling people that they are distributing the bounty tokens and even checked their telegram and no one responded if someone received theirs. Well,  this could have a negative impact on this project together that photo issue with the binance ceo. But still hoping that the GES team will fix this soon since I also support this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262

Probably the first time when a picture with a crypto celebrity turned out to actually have negative consequences for a project
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think that Galaxy eSolutions will not encounter such a problem, as the team has extensive experience in the industry and will be able to create sophisticated marketing strategy.
Activity: 350

Activity: 350
Experience in retailing in a centralized model allowed Galaxy eSolutions to succeed and reach sales of $ 20 million by the end of 2017. This is impressive!
Activity: 448
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
So far, I have not received anything yet. I hope that soon the tokens will come. It's good that GES will soon be on Bancor. We expect other exchanges for GES
Activity: 294
SEMUX
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: