Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 10. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Company managers have decided to make GES tokens the only payment method available on the platform so it will be in demand. But I still believe that it might scare away the investors and wont help to keep the  growth stable.
If you are really worried about it I’ve got some good news for you. Galaxy eSolutions is going to work on increasing GES tokens demand and at the same time decrease the supply. 
Does it mean that demand will go up and supply will go down?  That’s an interesting option. Might work. How are they going to make it happen?
The company is going to buy tokens and burn them.
And how many tokens are they going to buy back?
I heard they going to spend 20% of their revenue a year for that. Their revenue has been growing so far so I guess they will spend a lot on that.
If the company sells only 10% of tokens on ICO they will still spend 20% for buying it back? Tokens will just fade away in this case…
You’ve misunderstood it. We will spend 20% of our income, not of the funds collected during the ICO.
I think it’s a great idea that team members can be stockholders as well! I’ve just read it it the white paper and I dont really get it whether they already received their assets or they are going to get it soon?
Some part of tokens will remain for team members. This will allow to motivate them to develop the project in the long-term run.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Tokens burning will stimulate the GES price increase, but when it will end? When all tokens will be withdrawn from circulation or on a certain number of remaining ones?
I saw the info about Galaxy eSolutions profitable investments made by some experts. I’d wanna know what are those conclusions are based on?
I believe that these experts have got acquainted with our WP and found potential in it. We would be very grateful if u could provide the links to these experts.
Hoping for a good success ahead
Hello guys, the project is great, yeah hopefully this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Thank u for your support. The number of investors has been growing recently and we hope that this tendency wont change.
Would you agree to partner up with large company like Amazon for example?
If such a cooperation is mutually profitable, we will agree.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is the maximum amount of money the company can collect on the ICO?
If all tokens are sold, they will collect 20,000 Eth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What is the maximum amount of money the company can collect on the ICO?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The project team has already succeeded in their chosen area.I believe that Galaxy eSolutions (GES) is an interesting one for investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yesterday I watched a review on Galaxy eSolutions on some youtube channel. There I heard information that the company refused to conduct annual audits. It raised my doubts. In this case they have something to hide.…
What youtube channel? It’s just that annual audits in Hong Kong is a mandatory event. So, that is some strange information.
Why are they mandatory?
This is stated in law. The audit is carried out by the tax office. It makes no sense for investors to delve into the legislative subtleties, but they will be able to learn the results of the audit every year.
Well, yeah, investors do not need these subtleties. And what will happen, if the audit reveals any violations in a company’s work?
If they reveal any violations in Galaxy work, the company will face consequences and sanctions. It will be in the interest of management to do everything legally and efficiently.
Did I get you correctly, that the results of the annual audits will be publicly available?
Yesterday I watched a review on Galaxy eSolutions on some youtube channel. There I heard information that the company refused to conduct annual audits. It raised my doubts. In this case they have something to hide.…
What youtube channel? It’s just that annual audits in Hong Kong is a mandatory event. So, that is some strange information.
Why are they mandatory?
This is stated in law. The audit is carried out by the tax office. It makes no sense for investors to delve into the legislative subtleties, but they will be able to learn the results of the audit every year.
Well, yeah, investors do not need these subtleties. And what will happen, if the audit reveals any violations in a company’s work?
If they reveal any violations in Galaxy work, the company will face consequences and sanctions. It will be in the interest of management to do everything legally and efficiently.
Why are they mandatory?
Why are they mandatory?
Why are they mandatory?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
What it your forecast for GES tokens price in next 5-10 years?
You can find information on Galaxy eSolution tokens price forecasts in White paper. There are separate forecasts for 5 year and 10 year periods.
Hello. Did you develop your ERP by yourselves, or you just purchased a pre-customized version?
We’ve taken the simplest solution and added new options necessary for our company so don’t doubt its reliability and security.
as far as I know Amazon already offered you partnership. What about its competitor eBay?

What? Where you find this? There are no any official news or mentiotion in their twitter or something  Huh
What will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned?
Information about cooperation with Amazon is specified in our WP. Yes, all the tokens unsold will be burnt.
I spent more than 4 hours to do the research. I am personally participated on this project and wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole.
Thank you for your support! Believe me, you wont regret your decision! At least, we’ll do all that we can.
Pages:
Jump to: