Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 6. (Read 6172 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The funds have been quickly collected and completed. The idea of this project is new and worthy of attention.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Galaxy eSolutions continue to receive fund. The latest information is:
ETH RAISED:  19,027.34 ETH
TOKENS SOLD: 287,710,707 / 300,000,000 GES
Activity: 294
SEMUX
Galaxy eSolutions token sale had a surprising increase last week.
ETH RAISED: 18,145.79 ETH
TOKENS SOLD OUT: 276,172,111 GES
Congrats.
Impressive sum! I am glad that the project was able to collect more Ethereum. This will help him develop faster.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
ETH RAISED 1,826.83 ETH
20,000 ETH Hardcap
=>> Only 10% hardcap has reached. Go go!!
The soft cap is not? Fees money go very slowly.. Unstable market is a major impediment to the conduct of the ICO.
Galaxy eSolution ICO extended to 15th April. This is a great news for investor. I think this project will reach hardcap.
It was a good idea. Especially now, when he is close to Hardcap. I hope that by the end it will be collected
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Galaxy eSolutions token sale had a surprising increase last week.
ETH RAISED: 18,145.79 ETH
TOKENS SOLD OUT: 276,172,111 GES
Congrats.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Joined some bounties and supporting this project. It is needed in blockchain. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project is interesting and very necessary, there are always old smartphones and many do not have the money to buy a new smartphone. Galaxy eSolutions Limited will benefit many people. I will support this project. Is there a translation of the WP into Russian?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Congratulations Galaxy eSolutions for collecting almost 5000 eth..Today is the last day of ICO..Hope you guys can keep up the good work until the end..I'm so happy to become a part of your supporter and glad that you guys can achieved almost hard cap..Happy weekend guys..
It seems that the time of Galaxy eSolutions decided to prolong ICO until 15th April UTC 12:00. So there is still time to goin the project.
SEMUX
Hello everyone! What will the team do with tokens not sold? Will they be burned or left to develop the project?
Activity: 284
ETH RAISED 1,826.83 ETH
20,000 ETH Hardcap
The soft cap is not? Fees money go very slowly.. Unstable market is a major impediment to the conduct of the ICO.
Galaxy eSolution ICO extended to 15th April. This is a great news for investor. I think this project will reach hardcap.
Hope so. This really good project for people can buy cheap second hand smartphone with highest quality and old. Galaxy eSolution will be the best ecosystem ICO ever
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
good, i like it
Activity: 234
ETH RAISED 1,826.83 ETH
20,000 ETH Hardcap
Activity: 31
how is it doing now?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
Congratulations Galaxy eSolutions for collecting almost 5000 eth..Today is the last day of ICO..Hope you guys can keep up the good work until the end..I'm so happy to become a part of your supporter and glad that you guys can achieved almost hard cap..Happy weekend guys..
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Today is the last day to buy GES token. About 5000 ETH has been raised
Congrats Galaxy eSolution team & people who already joined the token sales. Time is up, hurry up everybody!!
Nice weekend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
let's support together galaxy esolutions for its ICO continues to run well and succeed
left for 4 days ahead
Yes 4 days left and they already raised for the total amount of 4776 in Eth. I joined in this Ico because I see a good potential in this project. 4days left so hopefully more can contributes in this Ico.

In 4 days the ICO will end, do we have some information on the dates that the token will be on exchanges and in which exchanges ?

thanks
Activity: 23
Information presented in a beautiful way!
Activity: 476
Impressive innovation and you can see that working on a team of great professionals!I advise everyone to examine this company!  Smiley
Activity: 560
let's support together galaxy esolutions for its ICO continues to run well and succeed
left for 4 days ahead
Yes 4 days left and they already raised for the total amount of 4776 in Eth. I joined in this Ico because I see a good potential in this project. 4days left so hopefully more can contributes in this Ico.
SEMUX
ETH RAISED 1,826.83 ETH
20,000 ETH Hardcap
Yeah! It raises quite slowly.  I dont know why, but anyway this is a quite good project in my opinion
The bad situation on the market scares investors. For this reason, the project does not reach a rigid limit. That makes me very upset.
Pages:
Jump to: