Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 5. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 0
when the GES tokens will be distributed
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
is there a date when they will send out tokens? And on which exchanges should we expect to see the listing of token?
Activity: 252
sorry sir. may i ask .. why last week i not counted.
Spreadseet:2333
Tanks sir
Activity: 240
since its appearance in the blockchain world Galaxy eSolution has got a good rating of the Fox version of ICO 7.0 / 10 and for Version ICO RATED of 4.3. The only rating in the can already show that this Galaxy eSolution project is influential and bring goodness.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hello when token will distribution??
I advise you to keep an eye on the official social networks and group in telegram. There's always fresh news.
I check their telegram group but no officially news when will be the bounty distribution. The bounty thread is also locked we cannot ask there. So hopefully their is a good news on this exchange as well into the bounty distribution date.
Activity: 5
Just reading this page, i indeed love the business model of this project, targeting an important and well sorted out aspect of electronics is a very smart move,

Refurbished devices are highly in demand in most part if the world, to have a platform backed by blockchain to transact and covers logistics aspect would certainly be great, brilliant idea.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
I advise you to keep an eye on the official social networks and group in telegram. There's always fresh news.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hello, can I remove the signature code of the company or not? And this question was asked everywhere and even in a telegram, but no one answers.
Why should they tell you to delete the signature code? This is done by specially unscrupulous people, in order not to pay you a token, if you delete the signature code without agreement. Therefore, they are silent on all your requests.

There are usually several conditions that need to be met, and one of those is a deadline until it needs to be carried. If that time is over you should be able to remove it.
Activity: 602
Hello, can I remove the signature code of the company or not? And this question was asked everywhere and even in a telegram, but no one answers.
Why should they tell you to delete the signature code? This is done by specially unscrupulous people, in order not to pay you a token, if you delete the signature code without agreement. Therefore, they are silent on all your requests.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Activity: 168
Galaxy may realize your good wishes, because they plan to provide products for consumers with wide range of functions and affordable prices.
Activity: 280
Rather rapid growth in 2 weeks, it would be cool to know if many small investors were involved or if someone was large.
Activity: 32
Hello,
I would like to note that Ukrainian version of Galaxy eSolution Whitepaper is not a good translation (it is virtually awful). As a native Ukrainian speaker, translator and editor I would offer to remove this version from website!
I wish all the best to your project.
Proof is here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sSY1hflmOXtXJ-7U75hGoM1GjboFeqoE
Activity: 294
SEMUX
The token sales ends 15th April (6 days left)
ETH RAISED: 19,117.88 ETH
TOKENS SOLD: 288,797,207 / 300,000,000 GES
We can see an impressed increase GES sold out in the last week. Congrats!
This is really amazing they collect huge amount of eth raised during Ico. We have seen an impressive trends from last week of more than 4k eth raised and now more than 19k eth. This means they had acquire more investors who believes on this project.
It is noticeable that people are interested in this project. Even a bad market did not prevent the project to collect a large amount of Ethereum.
please update spreed sheet bitcointalk username alvipalangka
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
This is really amazing they collect huge amount of eth raised during Ico. We have seen an impressive trends from last week of more than 4k eth raised and now more than 19k eth. This means they had acquire more investors who believes on this project.
Activity: 21
Why there is no personal accaunt on web site?
Activity: 284
Galaxy eSolutions Reached 97% Hard Cap, WOW!
Congratulation Galaxy eSolutions. This is one of Best ICO in March-April
Looking Forward to buy their iPhone Grin

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: