Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 7. (Read 6173 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
let's support together galaxy esolutions for its ICO continues to run well and succeed
left for 4 days ahead
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
About 8 days left.
ETH RAISED 2,131.57 ETH

Honestly I was expecting a lot more from this project but they are so slow in funding. I hope it will pass at least 3k ETH before the time is up. It's a leading firm in this sector, it needs better ICO results.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The idea is interesting,but Can achieve or not is a question.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

I think it's will be a Great success because investors supported it to make it happen, we should thank them because are the reason of the success of Galaxy eSolutions.
The moment it will be traded in exchanges, I will make sure I will add more tokens so I can have something to hold that will generate profit for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
About 8 days left.
ETH RAISED 2,131.57 ETH
Activity: 140
Any update?
Token sale from the official website shows that it is quite slow!
https://galaxy-esolutions.com/
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Galaxy eSolutions Excellent project to join already a lot of ICO revenue too Their team is also active in marketing Galaxy eSolutions project
Haha. how many ETH you planed to invest?
Activity: 336
special project, galaxy is now the final stage hopefully the project is qualified and can make its members feel the pleasure in following the project ico, hope hope s members
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Galaxy eSolutions Excellent project to join already a lot of ICO revenue too Their team is also active in marketing Galaxy eSolutions project
Activity: 147
how can this happen if hardcap is not achieved only 10℅ is so much different .. we need a solution for this
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
ETH RAISED 1,826.83 ETH
20,000 ETH Hardcap
=>> Only 10% hardcap has reached. Go go!!
The soft cap is not? Fees money go very slowly.. Unstable market is a major impediment to the conduct of the ICO.
Yeah! It raises quite slowly.  I dont know why, but anyway this is a quite good project in my opinion
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
ETH RAISED 1,826.83 ETH
20,000 ETH Hardcap
The soft cap is not? Fees money go very slowly.. Unstable market is a major impediment to the conduct of the ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
A significant loss for the company will be the loss of the license, which allows to restore the products of Apple and Samsung. At what violations this can happen?
All the possible situations when we can lose the license are described in the WP, however, we guarantee that we will meet our obligations, so this event is extremely unlikely.

Wait, you need a license to refurbish smartphones and sell them? Couldn't I just buy used phones on the open market, refurbish them and resell them? Or am I not allowed to call it "refurbished" then?
It’s necessary to get the permission of the producers, find the official supplier of the components and make the process of purchase transparent in order to start refurbishing the smart phones. It’s more difficult that it can seem to be at first sight.

That's indeed more difficult than I thought. I was of the opinion that I could just buy loads of original substitute items from them and refurbish phones that I bought on Ebay or elsewhere. Anyway good you have that license.
If the option offered by u had been possible, many people would have started to refurbish stolen phones, this would reduce the level of trust to this segment of the market.

I get your point. So it isn't possible to purchase original parts from, let's say, Apple and repair my phone myself?
How and when I can withdraw tokens?
- How: It will usually send to your wallet automatically (ERC20)
- When: Check in the roadmap, it usually take 4 weeks after ICO completed

Have you read the roadmap?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Joe Chan (their Chief Technology Officer) presented Galaxy eSolutions at the CIS18 in London

https://twitter.com/Galaxye_eSol/status/973643064798363648
Activity: 361
please update spreed sheet
ETH RAISED 1,826.83 ETH
20,000 ETH Hardcap
Guy. Do you have a date when we will receive the 5% token bonus if we contribute both to GES and SS? So that should be in april at the soonest. Do we have to wait for the bonus before we can move the tokens from the wallets? Will moving the tokens before the bonus distribution forfeit the bonus?
Pages:
Jump to: