Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 48. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 05:38:12 AM
Good afternoon. How long before the start of sales of tokens? I can't wait already.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
Hello. I am used to considering the worst of the possible options, and therefore I would like to clarify: what are you going to do, if your own sites are not popular.
I think that Galaxy eSolutions will not encounter such a problem, as the team has extensive experience in the industry and will be able to create sophisticated marketing strategy.
I sincerely hope so, but I want to be sure that the developers have a plan B.

In a pinch you can sell your products through other major marketplaces, but again, that is extremely unlikely.
Yes, I have understood that. And what marketplaces are you talking about?
February 04, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
Hello. I am used to considering the worst of the possible options, and therefore I would like to clarify: what are you going to do, if your own sites are not popular.
I think that Galaxy eSolutions will not encounter such a problem, as the team has extensive experience in the industry and will be able to create sophisticated marketing strategy.

In a pinch you can sell your products through other major marketplaces, but again, that is extremely unlikely.
February 04, 2018, 04:07:48 AM
February 04, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
February 04, 2018, 03:53:13 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
How can your system be directly p2p if there is always the refurbishment requirement? You will remain the middleman, won't you?
No, Galaxy eSolutions will not be an intermediary. We will buy up broken smartphones, restore them on our own, and then sell them directly to our customers. That's why we will work on the P2P model.

I think I don't understand it then. How is your model P2P if you are always in the middle as the company that purchases, refurbishes and sells that stuff? What role does blockchain exactly play?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 03:14:46 PM
here it is a good project, i will write articles for galaxy solution,
to advertise this project Wink
Activity: 24
February 03, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
I'm a bit confused now. The white list says: 0.1 to 49 ETH = 20% bonus
so it means from minimum amount 0,1ETH.
When I sign up there is at least 1 ETH.
What is right?
Thank you
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
February 03, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
Galaxi eSolutions does offer a very interesting solution. By offering solutions to resolve issues of trust and credibility between both parties, such as supplier quality, product assessment and quality standards, Mobile serial number to ensure genuine and non-counterfeit goods or stolen goods, and payment of goods and services. I think I've reached the general terms of a project and it's good to follow.
Activity: 24
February 03, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Good afternoon. The price of the final product depends directly on the conditions of production. What can u tell us about the project’s policy in this regard?

Our platform controls the entire production chain which allows to reduce the price of the device to the maximum extent due to absence of intermediaries.

Question:
Will your coin trade on the Krypto Stocks after the successful ICO?
Greetings from Germany
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
February 03, 2018, 07:17:13 AM
Why you need tokens here? What investors will have for holding tokens?
Activity: 294
February 03, 2018, 07:12:51 AM
Do you have representatives abroad? Does it help you to promote your products?
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 07:08:58 AM
Usually not the producers themselves but the agencies hired by them check the quality of products and promote them. Whom are u going to cooperate with?
We arent planning to cooperate with intermediaries in the regard of quality control ‘cause this slows down the production process. The quality of the products will be guaranteed by the check carried out within the framework of our company.
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 07:03:19 AM
Good day! How many employees do you currently have? Dont you think you will have to hire more soon?
Activity: 192
February 03, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
Good project, what will be the ICO price and if there will be any bonus ?
February 03, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
Good afternoon. The price of the final product depends directly on the conditions of production. What can u tell us about the project’s policy in this regard?

Our platform controls the entire production chain which allows to reduce the price of the device to the maximum extent due to absence of intermediaries.
February 03, 2018, 06:49:49 AM
Good afternoon. Today many small retail networks are engaged in resale of the devices they they’ve obtained with the help of the trade-in program. Do u consider them to be competitors?

We’re working directly with official suppliers of components from world-known brands so the local stores will hardly ever be possible to be our competitors.
February 03, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
Can u say that the range of the products that u supply is wide? For example, it’s possible to find nearly any device on ebay now.
Today the list of product supplied is small enough, but it’ll be enlarged in the future.
February 03, 2018, 06:36:48 AM
Usually the warranty for a used device doesn’t last more than a month. What warranty is your platform ready to provide?

New physical stores will be established in parallel with development of the sites. We wanna become the world leader in this industry!
Pages:
Jump to: