Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 46. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:52:15 AM
When does the ICO begin?? My patience is running out…
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
Good afternoon. Have you been able to enter into agreements with any of global logistics companies? I hope this will not be a problem for you.
Activity: 364
February 05, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
Does your software integrate itself with any advertising solutions? After all, you need to analyze the success of promotion.
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 08:28:56 AM
Good afternoon. How does the fact that producers care about the environment will boost the performance of your platform?
More and more people bring the smart phones to special agencies rather than bin them. As a result, the manufactures can make some additional profit on one device selling the components. So this has only positive impact on the development of the platform.
February 05, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
How do you think, the popularity of Apple products will once go down? If so, how will this affect your platform?

There’re no prerequisites for such a situation so far. But we’re working with other brands and the range of them gets wider constantly that there’s nothing to be worried about.
February 05, 2018, 08:09:42 AM
Galaxi eSolutions does offer a very interesting solution. By offering solutions to resolve issues of trust and credibility between both parties, such as supplier quality, product assessment and quality standards, Mobile serial number to ensure genuine and non-counterfeit goods or stolen goods, and payment of goods and services. I think I've reached the general terms of a project and it's good to follow.
Thank you for your trust in us. We’re eager to be the best so you can be sure that our platform wont stop developing and will get better!
February 05, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
Good afternoon. The price of the final product depends directly on the conditions of production. What can u tell us about the project’s policy in this regard?

Our platform controls the entire production chain which allows to reduce the price of the device to the maximum extent due to absence of intermediaries.

Question:
Will your coin trade on the Krypto Stocks after the successful ICO?
Greetings from Germany

Thank you for your support! We dont exclude such an option, but it’d be irresponsible to claim smth like that in a month before the start of the ICO. The information will be publicly available as soon as it appears.
February 05, 2018, 07:57:13 AM
Do you have representatives abroad? Does it help you to promote your products?
We’re working on creation of the extensive network of the suppliers abroad, but we cant provide any info on this topic so far.
February 05, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
Good day! How many employees do you currently have? Dont you think you will have to hire more soon?
Now there’re more than 10k of employees in our company, but if we will need to hire more, it wont be a problem.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 07:44:04 AM
Your plant Furunzhi currently maintains only two brands. Do you plan to expand their number?
Activity: 20
February 05, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
When will the bounty campaign be available? Facebook and Twitter will have how to participate in the campaign if it occurs?
February 05, 2018, 07:24:35 AM
Hello. Do your salespoints and the plant itself use the single database? It would allow you to promptly react to changes in demand for certain products.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
Hello. Do you collaborate with the government? As far as I know, Chinese authorities approve export and they even subsidize it.
February 05, 2018, 06:09:47 AM
Are any taxes imposed on your buying broken and used phones? I believe that it is possible to find a loophole in the legislation and to reduce this expenditure.
Activity: 23
February 05, 2018, 06:03:13 AM
I have seen a Galaxy eSolutions review on some website and it is said, that the company plans to improve its business model and evolve into a trading platform. Does anyone know what all that about, if the company’s projects are trading platforms anyway?
Not exactly. The idea is completely different. The company plans to let third-party sellers to put their products on its projects. And only then the platform will evolve into a trading platform.
What is the point for the company to do so, if it has enough of its own products for sale?

In my opinion, the advantages are obvious. First of all, this approach will allow to attract additional traffic to your project and, consequently, to increase interest to your products. Secondly, third-party sellers will be charged with a fee on each sale. That surely won’t go amiss.

it seems very good project.i like waves project.i think this project is serious.good luck.i hope very most investment in this
February 05, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be issued for sale.

If my memory serves me well – 300 million tokens.
Activity: 350
February 05, 2018, 05:55:33 AM
Hello. What hard-cap does your ICO have?
It amounts to 20 thousand ETH, and I think that it will be reached.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
February 05, 2018, 05:50:09 AM
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be issued for sale.
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
Hello. What hard-cap does your ICO have?
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 03:25:46 AM
Do you plan to station yourself on large sites? Or all the focus will be on developing your own portals?
Galaxy eSolutions team endeavor to derive maximum benefit for investors, therefore, they will develop both directions.
And are there already any concrete examples of who an agreement was concluded with or with who negotiations are at the final stage?

I'm pretty sure that Amazon Renewed has invited the platform for cooperation, and that in the near future we will learn about several successful deals
Well, the playbook is highly optimistic, and not without reason. And who knows on what terms the platform will cooperate with Amazon Renewed?
Pages:
Jump to: