Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 45. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
I haven’t worked before with the market of used smartphones. Guys, what do you think? Does it actually develop or not?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 08:22:27 AM
Very promissing project! I hoping this will be successful.The company plans to market their products through kiosks, that engross broken smartphones. I think it's very interesting idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 08:01:46 AM
Are any taxes imposed on your buying broken and used phones? I believe that it is possible to find a loophole in the legislation and to reduce this expenditure.

We are not going to evade the law, especially since the Chinese government subsidizes exports rather generously.
February 06, 2018, 07:54:01 AM
I have seen a Galaxy eSolutions review on some website and it is said, that the company plans to improve its business model and evolve into a trading platform. Does anyone know what all that about, if the company’s projects are trading platforms anyway?
Not exactly. The idea is completely different. The company plans to let third-party sellers to put their products on its projects. And only then the platform will evolve into a trading platform.
What is the point for the company to do so, if it has enough of its own products for sale?

In my opinion, the advantages are obvious. First of all, this approach will allow to attract additional traffic to your project and, consequently, to increase interest to your products. Secondly, third-party sellers will be charged with a fee on each sale. That surely won’t go amiss.

it seems very good project.i like waves project.i think this project is serious.good luck.i hope very most investment in this
Thank you for your support! We’ll make every effort to realize our plans!
February 06, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
Hello. Some countries conduct policy aimed at strengthening trade barriers. Are you sure it will not be a hindrance to your development?
There only several such countries and we’ll sure that in the future the world will become more transparent and the globalization process will contribute to it.
February 06, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
Do you consider a possibility that a large company might buy one of your project? For how much are you ready to sell it?

It’s too early to discuss these issues, we arent planning to sell out projects to the third party companies so far.
February 06, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
Do you plan to work with corporations? After all, they may require very big volumes of goods.
We’ll consider all the cooperation options and choose the most profitable ones. So, yes, such an opportunity isnt excluded.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
In the white paper there is the wording "Galaxy eSolutions will soon become the market leader in the field of secondhand and restored household appliances". That’s quite a bold statement. And there are no time-frame. Serious guys wouldn’t throw such words around, IMHO.

You should have looked deeper and then you would have learnt more. Galaxy eSolutions is planning to become the market leader in the year after the ICO. This is a very real goal that was established by the management of the company. And I'm sure that they will achieve it.

That's hard to believe in. After the ICO the company itself is still needed to be launched as well as defining competitors. In general, it is impossible to do in a year, I think.

Are you be well-versed in this market? There are no large competitors or even medium ones on the global market, there are only some similar companies at the Chinese market. As for launching the company, Galaxy eSolutions is already running business that is developing by leaps and bounds.

And I haven’t heard anything about this company before. For how long it has been working?
Man, this is not surprising, because they only have been working a little more than a year. Besides, they have operated mainly on the domestic market. In other countries they began to work closer to the end of 2017.
And did they manage to successfully close 2017 in financial terms?
Activity: 238
February 06, 2018, 07:22:08 AM
In the white paper there is the wording "Galaxy eSolutions will soon become the market leader in the field of secondhand and restored household appliances". That’s quite a bold statement. And there are no time-frame. Serious guys wouldn’t throw such words around, IMHO.

You should have looked deeper and then you would have learnt more. Galaxy eSolutions is planning to become the market leader in the year after the ICO. This is a very real goal that was established by the management of the company. And I'm sure that they will achieve it.

That's hard to believe in. After the ICO the company itself is still needed to be launched as well as defining competitors. In general, it is impossible to do in a year, I think.

Are you be well-versed in this market? There are no large competitors or even medium ones on the global market, there are only some similar companies at the Chinese market. As for launching the company, Galaxy eSolutions is already running business that is developing by leaps and bounds.

And I haven’t heard anything about this company before. For how long it has been working?
Man, this is not surprising, because they only have been working a little more than a year. Besides, they have operated mainly on the domestic market. In other countries they began to work closer to the end of 2017.
February 06, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
Good afternoon. Why aren’t you engaged in delivering phones on China's domestic market? Is the demand there too low?

The supply of the phones to the internal market will be considered as a violation of agreement with our partners.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

February 06, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

Activity: 378
February 06, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

What are the measures are they going to take in order to be a leader in the market, for what purpose they are using the secondhand phone and restored household appliances. By using this what are their major steps being taken by them to become the leader because in order to do they need to have the unique model when compared to others.
Activity: 252
February 06, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

February 06, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 06:52:38 AM
Activity: 378
February 06, 2018, 06:39:14 AM
Hello! If the company’s experts have conducted a research of this market, they should know, what turnover of this market is planned in 2018?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
Can early investors expect some kind of discount or bonus?

You can register in the white list and reserve tokens for yourself. Then you can buy them with 50 percent discount!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 05:22:22 AM
Can early investors expect some kind of discount or bonus?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
When does the ICO begin?? My patience is running out…
Haha, be patient, it is not so far off. In fact, only 3 weeks before the beginning of sales!
Pages:
Jump to: